POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife attends EKU and is in the field of education. Her last semester classes consisted of a diversity class teaching the evils of white people, a class preparing you to handle students where they read children books and talk like mothers to their toddlers, a history class where you passed just for showing up and a math class that was advanced.

Half of her classes could have been slept through and passed. One as long as you bash whitey, you pass. And the other took some listening, learning, and knowledge.

Please get that “college educated” BS out of here. It’s like you think having a piece of paper somehow makes you a superior intellect. It does not. Any dunce can go to college now and pass if they give any effort at all in 90% of degrees offered. College is nothing more to hang your hat on than a high school diploma when it comes to actual knowledge these days.

Well I am sure they reported them straight as they were. I mean...it's not like they have ever changed or left anything out or reported anything false before.
If I'm a polling organization and any news organization mis-reported my polling I think you would hear about it. Besides, CNN is hardly the only outlet for that information.

So how about this one? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/support-for-impeachment-reaches-new-high
Those are your boys at Fox saying it. What excuse are you cooking up?

Since @rqarnold likes personal stories, govt takeover of healthcare, and opines about the first amendment rights of athletes at work he should definitely use his linkedin to preach about the govt takeover of his industry. That would be a fun exercise, bet WellCare would get a kick out that. BTW they have shifted their political donations away from Dems the past few years for some reason.
You're really obsessed with me aren't you qwesley? You've spent more time on my linkedin page than I've spent in the last dozen years. Hey, WellCare is in the government healthcare insurance business. We actually know that it isn't government bureaucrats processing those Medicare and Medicaid claims, it's good ole publicly and privately held companies like WellCare, Anthem, United, etc. A Medicare for all could be good for business.
BTW, thanks for the bread crumbs.

You're really obsessed with me aren't you qwesley? You've spent more time on my linkedin page than I've spent in the last dozen years. Hey, WellCare is in the government healthcare insurance business. We actually know that it isn't government bureaucrats processing those Medicare and Medicaid claims, it's good ole publicly and privately held companies like WellCare, Anthem, United, etc. A Medicare for all could be good for business.
BTW, thanks for the bread crumbs.
You want nurses to lose wages tho. Since private insurance reimbursement is what pays their wages. Not medicaid and medicare. And m4a is going to reimburse less than an already bankrupt medicare system that pays at 80%. Nah. I'd rather keep private insurance than pay taxes that are higher than my current premiums.

Private insurance pays around 250% higher reimbursement to hospitals than the current medicare. Wonder how that hospital bought that new non invasive technology cancer treatment?Happy people like social workers, techs, custodians, therapists, etc were able to get paid and they were able to staff for multiple shifts?

But feelings and greedy CEOs or something, right?

It still wont maje sense to @Dionysus444 why this plan is batshit insane. All they see is evil rich, dump money on stuff, help poor.

If there has been a rise for ppl to notice bernke sanders its because of peoples complete lack of knowledge of how basic economics works bc they only can see anything on face value.

A. European countries have abandoned wealth taxes bc they dont work.

B. Its unconstitutional to tax net worth, you can only tax income. Basically what they are saying is it's bad to have a savings and choose how you want to spend your own money.

C. Rich ppl dont make money the same way we do. They make money on capital. So stocks, property, private business, or their image. Michael jordan is a billionaire bc he makes money on his image. How do you tax that? He doesnt get a check every two weeks. Are they saying they want to take a certain amount of money per deal he makes? Well then he would just take the threshold and move the rest elsewhere, or he'll take the whole amount and move it across several different portfolios at different intervals. "We'll give you X on sales, x amount of stock in 2 years, and a share in this stake with an increase in 5 years" That's what they dont understand. All these ppl will do is move the money into LLC's and blind trusts, or buy property or private entities. They dont have a vault with X amount of money laying in it.

Or they leave and take their capital/money to Singapore. Or you neuter Facebook/Google because you are angry at them so then the Chinese end up beating the US to quantum computing and everything else.

Leftists don't think further than their own nose, are despicable in a host of ways and are a genuine threat to Western Civilization. They are actually evil (like what they do these 7 yearold kids etc), not just moronic, but don't even know it, can;t know it till it's too late.

Guys like that guy are our only hope in my opinion. The leftist agenda will win in the end because it (the lie) is simple and seductive; we need actual liberals like this guy with some actual intellectual integrity and a voice to show the leftist lunacy before it's too late.

They aren't going to listen to the likes of you (conservatives) or me, I guess they consider me alt right bigot or some such nonsense in their bizarre reality.

Last edited:
You want nurses to lose wages tho. Since private insurance reimbursement is what pays their wages. Not medicaid and medicare. And m4a is going to reimburse less than an already bankrupt medicare system that pays at 80%. Nah. I'd rather keep private insurance than pay taxes that are higher than my current premiums.

Private insurance pays around 250% higher reimbursement to hospitals than the current medicare. Wonder how that hospital bought that new non invasive technology cancer treatment?Happy people like social workers, techs, custodians, therapists, etc were able to get paid and they were able to staff for multiple shifts?

But feelings and greedy CEOs or something, right?
Nurses lose wages when hospitals and other medical facilities in rural areas close because of the high populations of uninsured people.

Perhaps you should read this...https://www.nursingwritingservices....ences-for-registered-nurses-in-usa-and-canada ...conclusion...pay is about the same.

M4A would come with a complete overhaul of our system that would likely take a decade or more to implement so drawing conclusions about pay, treatments, etc is quite premature. You or you and your employer combined likely pay more in healthcare premiums than taxes today. Someone earning $100K today pays about $18K in federal tax...that is also about the cost of an average employer sponsored healthcare plan for a married couple with no children. About 5% of the population lives in households with > $100K in earnings. So, for the vast majority today they already pay more in healthcare premiums than taxes.

According to exit polls, 61 percent of non-college-educated white voters cast their ballots for Republicans while just 45 percent of college-educated white voters did so. Meanwhile 53 percent of college-educated white voters cast their votes for Democrats compared with 37 percent of those without a degree.

Yet you want to point to the group who a) can't vote in most states and b) makes up the smallest demographics of voters.
So what is your point? What do you have against non college educated whites? You are racist and biased.

Can someone give me a concise summary of why fuzz is comparing taxable income (though he says earnings) of a single person to what he claims is average cost of healthcare for a married couple, then mentions household earnings?

The point is that being educated makes you smarter, and if you are smarter you agree with the leftist agenda.

Which ofcourse isn't true. Like all his arguments, it's a non sequitor, in other words not logical.

It doesn't follow because being educated is just that, being educated, and is not directly related to intelligence nor does where you live (urban vs not urban) correlate with intelligence rather simply that's where you chose to live by preference and job or family or whatever. It's always the case that there is a fundamental base error in logic in basically everything that he and other leftist ideologues post.

And those things in and of themselves have greater impact on your voting tendencies by their very nature for millions of reasons, say if you are educated and urban you are there to work jobs requiring your degree and are more concerned with a liberal idea like rent control than say you are rural and working a trade or managing a plant or whatever and are more concerned with keeping your gun rights because it takes 30 minutes for a police officer to get to your house should you need to protect your family.

I’m proud to say i that know many smart successful “non educated” whites (and blacks) and equally as many dumbasses with college degrees.
It is amazing that liberals have to use these "statistics" to prove their worth. Having a college degree does not guarantee success in life nor does it mean you are political gifted. We could turn this and say the majority of non college educated blacks vote Democrat. So what does that mean or prove. Nothing. .

Interesting picture to use for that story...

EHudbFjWsAQDgaY.jpg:large

Ram, we had a very strong relationship with Iran for many years until their revolution. As mentioned earlier, my boss lived there for 6 years in the 1970s. Still today, the US and western culture is very popular with most Iranian people, especially the young. We have a strong relationship with Pakistan. In the end it mostly comes down to education. Most Muslim countries have large segments of uneducated people who live 3rd world, impoverished lives. Power brokers sell them on the idea that their lot in life is because of evil infidels and that by joining them and fighting they will find prosperity. Religion is used just like Jim Jones and David Koresh used it to control people. You can find and manipulate the words of the Koran, the Bible or any other holy book to fit most any aim.

I think we make a mistake by trying to demonize people especially when doing so with broad brushes. Doing so immediately puts them on the defensive and when feeling cornered most anyone will strike back. Not only are there some good, decent Muslims...the overwhelming majority are good and decent. The issue isn't with the people in general, it's with power structures that try and control those people.
So the left in this country is trying to demonize the white conservative man and did so in the first Trump run and are now doubling down on the same game plan. You explain things in a manner that makes some sense here but then, support the opposite, Why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT