POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The point is that being educated makes you smarter, and if you are smarter you agree with the leftist agenda.

Which ofcourse isn't true. Like all his arguments, it's a non sequitor, in other words not logical.

It doesn't follow because being educated is just that, being educated, and is not directly related to intelligence nor does where you live (urban vs not urban) correlate with intelligence rather simply that's where you chose to live by preference and job or family or whatever. It's always the case that there is a fundamental base error in logic in basically everything that he and other leftist ideologues post.

And those things in and of themselves have greater impact on your voting tendencies by their very nature for millions of reasons, say if you are educated and urban you are there to work jobs requiring your degree and are more concerned with a liberal idea like rent control than say you are rural and working a trade or managing a plant or whatever and are more concerned with keeping your gun rights because it takes 30 minutes for a police officer to get to your house should you need to protect your family.

Not necessarily smarter but a larger breadth of knowledge, a better understanding of the world around us. Likewise there is a definite divide between urban and rural voters who otherwise share the same demographics. Why might that be? Maybe because you're in daily contact with a wider spectrum of people and realize the stupidity of most prejudices and stereotypes. You're likely have neighbors and/or co-workers who are LGBTQ, Mexican, Muslim, African-American and you know that they want pretty much the same things you want and that they aren't monsters or thugs or terrorist. Many of those same things you learn in college because for many it's the first time in their life that they live in a world of diversity.

When you go to a 4 yr college it's much more than just about learning a trade. It's why you have to take electives in the humanities, arts and social sciences regardless of your program of study.

But shouldn't city folk need guns more than country folks? Aren't the cities all crime infested and all?
Or do you see more crazy MFers and in no way want those crazy people to have easier access to firearms?

If I'm a polling organization and any news organization mis-reported my polling I think you would hear about it. Besides, CNN is hardly the only outlet for that information.

So how about this one? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/support-for-impeachment-reaches-new-high
Those are your boys at Fox saying it. What excuse are you cooking up?
What does what fox is saying about impeachment have to do with the trustworthy rating of CNN's reporting of exit polls from the last election? Nothing. Deflect much? Yes, yes you do.

In response to the poll, it seems as if the corrupt media is doing a pretty good job of disinformation. Not that it will change anything. However, your apparent happiness with the attempted coup and the attack on an American president based on lies and secret information tell me enough about you to know you are a traitor to this country like many of your leaders.

Reactions: ymmot31
You're really obsessed with me aren't you qwesley? You've spent more time on my linkedin page than I've spent in the last dozen years. Hey, WellCare is in the government healthcare insurance business. We actually know that it isn't government bureaucrats processing those Medicare and Medicaid claims, it's good ole publicly and privately held companies like WellCare, Anthem, United, etc. A Medicare for all could be good for business.
BTW, thanks for the bread crumbs.
Nope just trolling a smug troll. You are all talk and completely full of shit as we all know. Just go post the above and see how it goes.

It still wont maje sense to @Dionysus444 why this plan is batshit insane. All they see is evil rich, dump money on stuff, help poor.

If there has been a rise for ppl to notice bernke sanders its because of peoples complete lack of knowledge of how basic economics works bc they only can see anything on face value.

A. European countries have abandoned wealth taxes bc they dont work.

B. Its unconstitutional to tax net worth, you can only tax income. Basically what they are saying is it's bad to have a savings and choose how you want to spend your own money.

C. Rich ppl dont make money the same way we do. They make money on capital. So stocks, property, private business, or their image. Michael jordan is a billionaire bc he makes money on his image. How do you tax that? He doesnt get a check every two weeks. Are they saying they want to take a certain amount of money per deal he makes? Well then he would just take the threshold and move the rest elsewhere, or he'll take the whole amount and move it across several different portfolios at different intervals. "We'll give you X on sales, x amount of stock in 2 years, and a share in this stake with an increase in 5 years" That's what they dont understand. All these ppl will do is move the money into LLC's and blind trusts, or buy property or private entities. They dont have a vault with X amount of money laying in it.

I hate the guy, but Michael Jordan deserves every penny in his bank account. Insane that people are still wearing his sneakers. Hell, they’re standing in line to buy reissues of basketball shoes we used to wear in the 90s, just for clout.

Does Jordan vote Republican? I bet he does. In this age, would that “revelation” impact his business if he spoke on politics? I honestly think he’s one of the few black athletes who wouldn’t lose any significant support. Financially or otherwise.

It was reported he actually said this with a straight face...

EHwBkCOWoAkZZ4_.jpg:large

Not necessarily smarter but a larger breadth of knowledge, a better understanding of the world around us.

You have a very superficial and shallow understanding of things, for example those humanities classes don't really expose to you that much, in fact basically nothing if you went to a challenging high school, most everyone nowadays is exposed to enough diversity to know that most human beings are just human beings, and cities are generally still very safe outside of problem areas. Perhaps ironically, it's group think and a naive lack of knowledge and understanding of the world you project onto the rural world which brought you to Marxist beliefs and a rather fervent and unshakeable it seems faith in them.

Like you said earlier, Muslim extremists are no different than those Christians uner Nazi Germany, that's a qualitatively absurd statement and reflects your superficial understanding of religions. Those merely claiming to be Christian and acting in a manner which was not Christ like, which is what Christian means, is totally different than an extremist Mohammedanist who is behaving in the precise manner that Muhammed the war general behaved in. The former is behaving in a manner which has no bearing on what he professes himself to be, while the latter is doing precisely what his interpretation of his faith tells him to do. People are just people true, but bad ideas have consequences and your leftist ideas are on equal footing with those in extremist Islam, Naziism and a lot of other evils man has to endure, because homo homini lupus and you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, whether you realize it or not.

If you really want a larger breadth of knowledge and a better understanding of the world, you question your basic assumptions and you read not just more but better material. There is no excuse, you have the sum total of the human knowledge at your finger tips but if you never look at your blind spots, oh sorry your dead angles, you will remain blind going through life functionally dead.

The brainwashed self-absorbed conservative posters here on this board talked all about BJ's when Clinton was making the economy shoot to a high orbit, stopped two wars and was trying to kill OBL when all they could muster is sniffing panties, they cheered for Enron and Ken Lay, they supported the invasion of Iraq, they maintained that Iraq had WMD's, they thought Saddam Hussein was in on 911, they cheered when Valerie Plame was outed by Bush and saw nothing wrong with exposing our assets in the middle east, they can't even say the words deficit or national debt currently, they cheered the election of this current boob blowing up the deficit and debt for president, and then they echo each other telling themselves how smart they are and how dumb others are. It almost better than the comedy channel.

That would be the never-Trump part of the swamp that did all that. The people who all of a sudden are en vogue because they hate Trump.

A lot of us on this board gave a big middle finger to that bunch by electing a Yankee, ivy league, liberal who behaves like a Kennedy and Clinton in more ways than one. A guy who wants to end all those wars that others started but for some reason is catching resistance from the very people who have been screaming get out for decades.

Reactions: BBUK
Obama is a POS

You don't know? It's okay to lie in islam if its for their greater cause. (I'd look it up and post it but I don't want to take the time.)

Edit: (I did it anyway) There are many areas where this is quoted...

by Matt Slick...

"Generally speaking, lying is shunned in Islam. However, there is a practice called taqiyya where lying is permissible under three conditions: battle, reconciliation of people, reconciling of spouses. Muhammad advocated lying and he said lying against him would result going to hell. But generally, lying is to be shunned. However, the Christian must be aware that a Muslim can practice lying in order to advance Islam."

If you think Baker is the only one who has flipped, you must not remember the deer-in-the-headlights look Rod Rosenstein had during that last presser he was part of before stepping down.

I’m sure he’s been a treasure trove of information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT