Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
72558731_2196025650690093_1258351209283059712_n.jpg

Trump repeal Obamacare yet?
Yeah the individual mandate is gone

You know the part where dems fear mongered that 30 million ppl would "lose" their insurance. Except no ones Medicaid was being touched..that 30 million were working ppl who were forced to by ass shit off the exchange or be threatened with fines. They didn't lose anything they were giving the opportunity to not be forced to have something with terrible coverage for outrageous rates.

I'm sure youre well versed on it tho.

Last edited:
Real American patriots are concerned that Putin and Erdogan are tag-teaming the POTUS. Trump-over-party-over-country morons are fine with weakening our nation’s status as long as “their guy” sits in the Oval Office.

You treat this like team sports. That’s the fantasy world you live in. Wake up, pumpkin. At least you have real patriots like me who still actually GAF about this country.
False, real Americans don't spread lies to undermine a sitting president all the while knowing it was the previous admin who were responsible for spying and trying to steal an election.

Remember loser, I know who and what domestic enemies of this country are and you qualify.

False, real Americans don't spread lies to undermine a sitting president all the while knowing it was the previous admin who were responsible for spying and trying to steal an election.

Remember loser, I know who and what domestic enemies of this country are and you qualify.

You really have the Republican talking points memorized. “BENGHAZI/but her emails/spying on American citizens and presidential campaigns/#MemoDay/it’s not a crime/okay it’s a crime but Americans elected him”

Pretty impressive.

You really have the Republican talking points memorized. “BENGHAZI/but her emails/spying on American citizens and presidential campaigns/#MemoDay/it’s not a crime/okay it’s a crime but Americans elected him”

Pretty impressive.
Most of what you posted and the talking points referenced about Hillary and the left are true. What do you expect me to do, lie like you guys do?

No, my oath to the country prevents it but, your corrupt nature does not. It just pisses you and them off that guys like me stand in your way. You can't win against guys like me loser.

Most of what you posted and the talking points referenced about Hillary and the left are true. What do you expect me to do, lie like you guys do?

No, my oath to the country prevents it but, your corrupt nature does not. It just pisses you and them off that guys like me stand in your way. You can't win against guys like me loser.

Why do they play the national anthem at sporting events?

Kudos to Cooper for the follow up, although I'm sure he thought she'd have an answer.

This is clear cut defamation.

"Well Giuliani has clearly broken many laws".
"Oh? Which ones?"
"Well I don't know".

You can't just say things like that then admit you don't know that it's true. Truth is a defense. But she literally just admitted she doesn't know if it's true.

Reactions: screwduke1

Kudos to Cooper for the follow up, although I'm sure he thought she'd have an answer.

This is clear cut defamation.

"Well Giuliani has clearly broken many laws".
"Oh? Which ones?"
"Well I don't know".

You can't just say things like that then admit you don't know that it's true. Truth is a defense. But she literally just admitted she doesn't know if it's true.
If it is clear he broke many, she should be able to name one, am I right?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
What does have to do with the corruption of you and the left?

Just asking a question. You seem to have all the answers, all the time.

Why do they play the national anthem at sporting events? It’s been a while since I laced them up for the best HS team in western KY, but I think they played the damn national anthem before HS b-ball games.

Is it just because there’s a semi-respectable gathering of (presumed) American citizens in one place? “Honoring our military?” Forcing balding men to take off their hats?

Just asking a question. You seem to have all the answers, all the time.

Why do they play the national anthem at sporting events? It’s been a while since I laced them up for the best HS team in western KY, but I think they played the damn national anthem before HS b-ball games.

Is it just because there’s a semi-respectable gathering of (presumed) American citizens in one place? “Honoring our military?” Forcing balding men to take off their hats?
It was done periodically in the late 1800's but did not really start until the 1918 World Series because of WWI. The Navy band played it to lift the spirits of both players and fans at the game because of lost service men. It was adopted later by the NFL and then the other sports. It is continued today because of tradition.

It was done periodically in the late 1800's but did not really start until the 1918 World Series because of WWI. The Navy band played it to lift the spirits of both players and fans at the game because of lost service men. It was adopted later by the NFL and then the other sports. It is continued today because of tradition.

Got it. Thanks man.

I can't remember a time when the establishment was so keen on the President having military credentials. I mean it didn't amount to shit for ole Poppy Bush, he was one termed and succeeded by 4 Presidents with no service. Didn't mean shit for McCain. Now, all of a sudden its back in vogue.

That's all well and good.

Come 2024, Mad Dog and Dan Crenshaw for the White House. I'm cool with that.

Just remember that's what everyone, including liberals, wanted.
Crenshaw. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT