POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just be glad there are 2 term limits or he would still be your daddy.
Next time you talk to Daddy, tell him I am still waiting on my $7,500.00 in health care savings. He paid 13 million for an estate by the ocean, so surely he can spare a few grand to fulfill his promise, yes. Also he must not be worried about sea levels rising due to climate change, right?

Next time you talk to Daddy, tell him I am still waiting on my $7,500.00 in health care savings. He paid 13 million for an estate by the ocean, so surely he can spare a few grand to fulfill his promise, yes. Also he must not be worried about sea levels rising due to climate change, right?
He said once Mexico paid for the wall he will write you a check.

Reactions: bouncebackcats
Interesting article but that focus group or whatever it was. I read the comments and every single person participating in the discussion thinks it is a foregone conclusion that President Trump is guilty of criminal behavior. If I'm not mistaken the writer himself implied it. They seemed pretty pissed off at the IC and it's rare to see any Trump haters display an iota of intelligence or honesty when it comes to the Comey crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: DwayneMeighan
Yawn. Nothing was said by leftists while half a million were slaughtered in Syria under Obama. These people truly have no shame

Not to mention all of the other pointless conflicts and done bombings the US has been responsible for in the last decade. It doesn't fit my narrative so it isn't happening. This is the worst take imaginable. If the left cared about anything they would boycott Charmed reruns.

He said once Mexico paid for the wall he will write you a check.

72112663_2524867001064533_3436458090067656704_n.jpg

Not true. I am retired and my wife and I pay taxes on 50K.
Yeah, I don't know where he got that from. For a few years me and my wife earned less than 50K a year and paid taxes on it. He will come back with a response of anecdotal evidence which in this case is very good evidence. If it happens to us, it will happen to everyone else.

As I've posted before, the Syrian civil war is ambiguous. You don't know who you'd back/arm in any of that mess any more than anyone else. The only unified force worth supporting in any of it is the Kurds. And now we've openly screwed them. You're just trying to muddy the waters to distract from an indefensible mistake. Even you agree letting Erdogan slaughter the Kurds is the wrong decision, you're just "but what about Obama?!?"ing.
False and just plain stupid.

So Trump still isn’t impeached, but we have uncovered a plethora of corrupt nonsense involving high ranking public officials such as Biden, Pelosi, and Mitt. Who’s next?

It's quite possible that the most corrupt president in history is in all actuality the least corrupt person in the whole town... because, I dunno, maybe he already made his billions elsewhere while the career politicians are fighting for their millions.

I really don’t understand why the lefties even post in this thread if they’re going to make shit up.

Still waiting for Platinums explanation of his 5% effective tax rate, Edsteins explanation for voting for Romney then Obama the next time, and rq/fuzz’s source that married couples (with no mention of filing status) making less than 50k do not pay federal taxes.

The Righties probably outnumber the lefties in this thread 10 to 1, yet we don’t even see a fraction of the flat out lies.

I really don’t understand why the lefties even post in this thread if they’re going to make shit up.

Still waiting for Platinums explanation of his 5% effective tax rate, Edsteins explanation for voting for Romney then Obama the next time, and rq/fuzz’s source that married couples (with no mention of filing status) making less than 50k do not pay federal taxes.

The Righties probably outnumber the lefties in this thread 10 to 1, yet we don’t even see a fraction of the flat out lies.
Liberals are incapable of TRUTH. It is not compatible with their political philosphy. Marxism is nothing but lies

They all subscribe to the @jameslee32 "rings true" philosophy. Start with what they want to be the truth and work backwards...sometimes that includes selective info, sometimes it just means stating it with emotion and refusing to answer for any detail.

I mean they have to know where that came from. They have to know it isn't real. If not, that's almost worse. Almost.

Fake news is just at critical mass and I'm not sure what we can do about it. The Constitution expects them to police themselves or for competition to provide people with alternatives. Who could ever conceive they'd all just start completely lying

I mean they have to know where that came from. They have to know it isn't real. If not, that's almost worse. Almost.

Fake news is just at critical mass and I'm not sure what we can do about it. The Constitution expects them to police themselves or for competition to provide people with alternatives. Who could ever conceive they'd all just start completely lying
Did you catch the "Slaughter in Syria" chryon?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT