Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NYT headline - Trump pressured Australia

Australia - Fake news

EFvzD9fW4AAnhYD

[roll] Just saw video of Trump from May during a press conference where he literally says he spoke to Australia to let them know he's declassifying everything for Barr and he's hoping they'll be able to assist in the investigation. This breaking news isn't even news. It's months old.

Reactions: blubo
[roll] Just saw video of Trump from May during a press conference where he literally says he spoke to Australia to let them know he's declassifying everything for Barr and he's hoping they'll be able to assist in the investigation. This breaking news isn't even news. It's months old.
Here it is. May 24th.
Trump: Declassification Of Russia Probe Intel Is About Transparency; "What Happened And When"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...bout_transparency_what_happened_and_when.html

Probably a liberal mod. Lol

In all seriousness though that's pretty stupid. Welcome back.

Thoughts on the Trudeau developments? Pretty messed up. I mean even David Duke hasn't gone head to fingers to toes entire black body.

I’m pretty much at the point now where I can’t side with dems on a whole lot.

I think hypocrisy is pretty rampant on both sides, but the left has gone off the deep end with a lot of this stuff.

The double standard on race, the ridiculous gender crap, the constant wasting of taxpayer money investigating dead ends.....

I’m just going to call myself a pro choice republican from now on. The left has lost me.

IG put out a statement today that Trump is a mouthbreathing moron and the whistle blower form was not changed. Just more fake news you dopes fell for.

I think hypocrisy is pretty rampant on both sides, but the left has gone off the deep end with a lot of this stuff.

The double standard on race, the ridiculous gender crap, the constant wasting of taxpayer money investigating dead ends.....

I’m just going to call myself a pro choice republican from now on. The left has lost me.

You are Canadian John. You can't be republican or democrat. Only people who can vote, illegals, the deads can, but not you. You are a legal transplant alien.

IG put out a statement today that Trump is a mouthbreathing moron and the whistle blower form was not changed. Just more fake news you dopes fell for.
You're a click bait, headlines only type of stupid. It's why you always fall for it. Never dare to actually find out for yourself. If you were paying attention I linked the actual dated forms. One before August and one after. The requirements had clearly been changed.

There's also this tidbit from today's IG statement that you obviously didn't read .

"three new forms".

"the new forms do not require whistleblowers to possess first hand information."

Last edited:
https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com

Was listening to the filmmaker on a podcast this morning... apparently the whole Trayvon Martin case was based on a fake witness. Will probably watch the documentary at some point, but never imagined how much bullshit could possibly be out there.

Reactions: blubo
You're a click bait, headlines only type of stupid. It's why you always fall for it. Never dare to actually find out for yourself. If you were paying attention I linked the actual dated forms. One before August and one after. The requirements had clearly been changed.

There's also this tidbit from today's IG statement that you obviously didn't read .

"three new forms".

You forgot the next paragraph. And the part where the IG states that the whistleblower had 1st hand knowledge despite what you dopes keep parroting.

In summary, regarding the instant matter, the whistleblower submitted the appropriate
Disclosure of Urgent Concern form that was in effect as of August 12, 2019, and had been used
by the ICIG since May 24, 2018. The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed
both first-hand and other information. The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as
other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible. From the moment the ICIG received the whistleblower’s filing, the ICIG has worked to effectuate Congress’s intent, and the whistleblower’s intent, within the rule of law. The ICIG will continue in those efforts on behalf of all whistleblowers in the Intelligence Community.

Clear to see you didn't read the whistleblower complaint either. I'm now starting to question if the IG did.

The only first hand information the whistleblower knows is the identities of the people who illegally leaked the second hand information to him/her.

I was not a direct witness to the events described. However, I found my colleagues’ accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.

You guys say it’s smart to use foreign government assistance for domestic politics. Russia, Ukraine, and now Australia? Who else out there has Trump contacted for some favors? Or, as he would put it, some “oppo research.”
We need the transcripts of the "I'll have more flexibility after the election" when Obama talked to Russia in 2012. You've now set a standard. We need to know, flexibility on what? Would could they be discussing? We also need all transcripts of his conversations with the mullahs that dealt with the Iran deal...what else could they discussed? We need bidens transcripts with Ukraine..how us an unqualified son all of a sudden getting the position he is?

See how this works?

The president runs the country...its their job to also find if anyone foreign or domestic is trying to to do things against Americas interest. Are you implying if a high ranking American is cutting deals with another country the president shouldn't ask about it..he should block out anything just bc it's not within our borders?

Btw, I see it's another day Hillary refuses to accept election results. A threat to our democracy I was told. If the election was stolen from her, why arent Democrats trying to put her in office and make sure shes the candidate again? Seems that's what you would do if you were the supposed rightful owner of the position. Weird all of her "do good" initiatives just ceased ome she lost...no more donations to the foundation from middle east princes, etc. Why? She cant "help the world" now. Hmmmm

No one believes Democrats bc they have been claiming impeachment since 2015...an election is in a year....they could win it instead of trying to jail opponents. I was told that's a threat to democracy too.

Oh and btw- dems wrote to all other countries and told them they had to cooperate with Mueller during his investigation. So answer why can they say that those countries have to cooperate or lose aid but the president cant do it for a highly visible democrat to cooperate with barr... I'll wait.

Last edited:
False, the whistle blower form was shown for what it was and what it became. Just because someone said it was not so goes back to that second hand info you guys are so famous for. You are what we think you are, a known liar and regurgitator of lies.

You forgot the next paragraph. And the part where the IG states that the whistleblower had 1st hand knowledge despite what you dopes keep parroting.

In summary, regarding the instant matter, the whistleblower submitted the appropriate
Disclosure of Urgent Concern form that was in effect as of August 12, 2019, and had been used
by the ICIG since May 24, 2018. The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed
both first-hand and other information. The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as
other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible. From the moment the ICIG received the whistleblower’s filing, the ICIG has worked to effectuate Congress’s intent, and the whistleblower’s intent, within the rule of law. The ICIG will continue in those efforts on behalf of all whistleblowers in the Intelligence Community.
False, made up propaganda that only you and the less educated like you will believe. They know how to manipulate their followers.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry, be happy or POed. So I’ll punt.

Reactions: KRJ1975
If Hillary jumped in the party would split in two. Only for Dems to have a chance is with the liberal senator. She’s the only nominee that can pull the party together. No way all these Dems give up to Hillary without a fight. They didn’t want her in 08 didn’t want her in 2016. The one who should be most concerning to jump in is al gore. He has the vp experience, doesn’t care for the clintons, is from Tennessee, left wing champion of climate, and has become more popular since he bowed out to bush. Watch out for Gore

Wonder why they split up????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT