POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing that these dumbasses try to accuse Trump of doing surprises me anymore. There are some very dangerous, evil people within the Democratic Party. The Rs have their share of corruption, but the current Democratic Party is trying to destroy the country so as to reshape it with them as the sole ruling class.

Yeah right. Any line of thought that criticizes Donald Trump is ridiculed on this thread.

The dude confessed to asking a foreign nation to dig up dirt on his political opponent. If this was Obama, y’all would be on your “AMERICAN CITIZEN” bullshit again.

“So you’re okay with foreign nations interfering in AMERICAN elections?”

“An AMERICAN receiving assistance from Ukraine to remain in office?”

“A foreign country influencing AMERICAN CITIZENS and their decisions on who to vote for?”

It’s comical. You wanna be all #MemoDay about some meaningless bullshit, but this Ukraine stuff is “overblown” and “any president would do it.”

Gotcha.

You guys hate America.
I know Hillary used fusion GPS..you were silent like always and claimed it wasnt a big deal

Quid pro Joe's son all of a sudden works for an energy sector in Ukraine in which he has no experience and after Biden withheld aid

You said nothing

Also...you still havent explained why media outlets left out 500 plus words of the transcript. Or why Adam Schiff completely lied about what was in it, then after he got called on it...claimed it was parody. Its bc he knows you wont question them..bc libs are that dumb. Have you ever wondered how Joe biden, a lifelong public servant, is a multimillionaire?

Remember the blue wave? Since dems have had the house for 2 years now...what have they done for American ppl? Nothing. Except try to gain power for themselves. AOC nothing, Schumer nothing. Ppl like Schiff and Ted Lieu are bad for America. Ppl like Bernie who is so g'damn stupid he can properly identify that govt is corrupt then turn around and claim the solution is to grow that same govt even bigger (is he going to implement a dictatorship? He does know that grown govt will get turned over to someone else some day, right?)

How many political stunts does there have to be before you see one?
Kavanaugh- stunt bc they want to undermine the supreme court to push their agenda for power. Zero evidence on their claims

Then they claim we need to impeach him...based on?

Then the entire russia thing. They meddled in elections sure. It's a problem. One theyve been doing since after ww2...weird it just now is a problem bc Hillary Clinton couldn't find Wisconsin on a map.

They claim Russia knew which states to meddle in...lol. The only problem...Hillary lost a lot of those same states in the primary to the Bern out. Was that Russia too?

Then if the Mueller investigation was real they would have said they did this and this research said it affected that...bit they didnt do that. They put on a circus that wasted millions of tax payer money.

They refuse to give any aid at the border bc they want to posture to make things look bad...so caring! Bc they know you'll ignore it if they are back in power...just like you did when Obama was putting bags over kids heads in cages making them sleep on aluminum foil.

Theyll call you a climate denier and trot children out as props when all you really are asking is why not nuclear energy and what are you going to do about China since we share the same atmosphere. It's almost like it's not that their serious, they just want their hands all over everything.

Their constant fake Bills that they create for optics so when they arent brought to the floor they can claim Republicans dont care...but when they call their bluff and vote on them exposing they are shit then they claim it's a mockery to vote on their bills.

On and on.

At what point do you realize these ppl arent serious about anything other then gaining power. Theres an election in a year. Beat him. But they cant so they want to forcefully remove him and are calling for the imprisonment of a political opponent. I was told this was a threat to democracy. I was also told refusing to accept election results was a threat...but that's until it's on them. Democrats want to keep changing the rules until those rules dont work.

If you are under some delusion that the dem party is about compassion and caring...then you are the type of follower they want, bc you are easily fooled. Face value policy that ignores unintended consequences and reality. This idea of soak the rich and just dump money on everything while we regulate and control everything is an insane solution especially when those in charge are just regular ppl themselves.

Anyone still doesn't think this will end in civil war?
I am warming up to that idea. The election of Donald Trump has exposed just how rotten the government of the United States is. Oh we talk a good game about individual freedom, equality, justice for all. No one is above the law and on and on.

I would like to see or read every telephone conversation between Obama and heads of other governments. I would like to know how Obama could deliver a billion dollars to Iran in cold cash and not have to answer for it. Where does that money come from. Obama placed CIA and FBI operatives in the White House to spy on Trump. An elected President has been spied on and under minded since before he started his term.

If Trump is forcibly removed from office there are going to be a lot of very angry people in this country. If you want to get rid of Trump beat him in an election. Making up falsehoods and using the House of Representatives to do constant investigations when every one knows they are based on lies is not going to end well for the United States of America.

The U.S. Senate better step in and get a grip. Whether or not we have a civil war may rest in their hands.

I know Hillary used fusion GPS..you were silent like always and claimed it wasnt a big deal

Quid pro Joe's son all of a sudden works for an energy sector in Ukraine in which he has no experience and after Biden withheld aid

You said nothing

Also...you still havent explained why media outlets left out 500 plus words of the transcript. Or why Adam Schiff completely lied about what was in it, then after he got called on it...claimed it was parody. Its bc he knows you wont question them..bc libs are that dumb. Have you ever wondered how Joe biden, a lifelong public servant, is a multimillionaire?

Remember the blue wave? Since dems have had the house for 2 years now...what have they done for American ppl? Nothing. Except try to gain power for themselves. AOC nothing, Schumer nothing. Ppl like Schiff and Ted Lieu are bad for America. Ppl like Bernie who is so g'damn stupid he can properly identify that govt is corrupt then turn around and claim the solution is to grow that same govt even bigger (is he going to implement a dictatorship? He does know that grown govt will get turned over to someone else some day, right?)

Kavanaugh- stunt bc they want to undermine the supreme court to push their agenda for power. Zero evidence on their claims

Then the entire russia thing. They meddled in elections sure. It's a problem. One theyve been doing since after ww2...weird it just now is a problem bc Hillary Clinton couldn't find Wisconsin on a map.

They claim Russia knew which states to meddle in...lol. The only problem...Hillary lost a lot of those same states in the primary to the Bern out. Was that Russia too?

Then if the Mueller investigation was real they would have said they did this and this research said it affected that...bit they didnt do that. They put on a circus that wasted millions of tax payer money.

They refuse to give any aid at the border bc they want to posture to make things look bad...so caring! Bc they know you'll ignore it if they are back in power...just like you did when Obama was putting bags over kids heads in cages making them sleep on aluminum foil.

Theyll call you a climate denier and trot children out as props when all you really are asking is why not nuclear energy and what are you going to do about China since we share the same atmosphere. It's almost like it's not that their serious, they just want their hands all over everything.

Their constant fake Bills that they create for optics so when they arent brought to the floor they can claim Republicans dont care...but when they call their bluff and vote on them exposing they are shit then they claim it's a mockery to vote on their bills.

On and on.

At what point do you realize these ppl arent serious about anything other then gaining power. Theres an election in a year. Beat him. But they cant so they want to forcefully remove him and are calling for the imprisonment of a political opponent. I was told this was a threat to democracy. I was also told refusing to accept election results was a threat...but that's until it's on them. Democrats want to keep changing the rules until those rules dont work.

If you are under some delusion that the dem party is about compassion and caring...then you are the type of follower they want, bc you are easily fooled. Face value policy that ignores unintended consequences and reality. This idea of soak the rich and just dump money on everything while we regulate and control everything is an insane solution especially when those in charge are just regular ppl themselves.
I wish Republicans in the U.S. Senate could read and understand this. It is past time they step up and protect this nation from a total collapse that will be the result of the points you are making above. It is up to them. Continue to hide and allow this to go on or show some balls.

Thank you for your excellent post

These are just a few reasons our "media" is a joke and farce and politicians are the worst of our society.

21462767_10155337519699024_8320976280228411035_n.jpg

You said nothing

On and on.

What are you guys gonna do when Trump isn’t president? Either in one year or five. The man crush is so real. I don’t even think Obama lovers loved Barry as much as y’all love...Donald Trump.

It’s definitely something to behold.

Would you support an extended presidency for Trump?

That's fine, your insults are par for the course here on the catpaw when it comes to your kind. You will always revert to insults because you can't handle my argument against your leftist ignorance. I don't do politics like you do or like you think I do nor am I the type of weirdo you might think, just America first.

But no, I'm clearly anything but FOS... Don't worry, I tolerate you and celebrate your diversity.

SMH. If you considered that to be an “insult” from me, what do you call your fellow posters who insist that every non-conservative is a pedophile? They’re just...”reverting to insults,” right? You don’t seem to call them out on it though.

This place is a trip. Gotta love it.

SMH. If you considered that to be an “insult” from me, what do you call your fellow posters who insist that every non-conservative is a pedophile? They’re just...”reverting to insults,” right? You don’t seem to call them out on it though.

The trip is you and those like you who are complicit with the treasonous way the left has been trying to unseat a president who has done nothing illegal. For the last three years the left has done nothing to help the country. Their only focus has been to impeach Trump. You come on here daily supporting the corrupt way that have been doing that and the way they have covered up every scandal from Benghazi to the pedophilia ring. That's why you get called out for it.

Anyone still doesn't think this will end in civil war?

The civil war has already begun. Things are gonna get worse and worse. It’s not a conventional war because the sides are undefined but politically motivated mass shootings are the first step and the country is there.

The usa is past the point where you would recognize a civil war based on geography. The civil war facing the usa will be carried out by guerrilla tactics tied to sectarian ideology. It will crescendo when groups in the usa begin to align themselves with foreign powers. That will result in the fragmentation of the country into 4-7 self governed regions. Or it will result with the government obtaining absolute power over the people which is already very close.

The dude confessed to asking a foreign nation to dig up dirt on his political opponent.

Not quite. We've all read the transcript. You don't get to mischaracterize it and put your own negative spin on it.

What he did was ask an allied president to work with the US AG and help look into possible American corruption taking place is said allied president's country.

Hunter Biden is not absolved from any possible wrongdoing because his daddy is running for president.

If this was Obama,

He did, and with multiple foreign governments, from Australia, to Britain, to Ukraine and back again. And he used a made up hoax, backed up by zero evidence, to do it. Are you not familiar with Crossfire Hurricane?

The civil war has already begun. Things are gonna get worse and worse. It’s not a conventional war because the sides are undefined but politically motivated mass shootings are the first step and the country is there.

The usa is past the point where you would recognize a civil war based on geography. The civil war facing the usa will be carried out by guerrilla tactics tied to sectarian ideology. It will crescendo when groups in the usa begin to align themselves with foreign powers. That will result in the fragmentation of the country into 4-7 self governed regions. Or it will result with the government obtaining absolute power over the people which is already very close.

Of all the crazy things I have read on this forum, your 2nd paragraph might take the cake. Congratulations

What he did was ask an allied president to work with the US AG and help look into possible American corruption taking place is said allied president's country.

Pursuant to existing treaty no less. Not only did he not break the law. HE SPECIFICALLY FOLLOWED IT.

Absolutely. Shots are being fired. Just not literal ones. Since the civil war, we've never been further apart

Of all the crazy things I have read on this forum, your 2nd paragraph might take the cake. Congratulations
It makes a lot more sense than the crap you and the left have been shoveling about Trump. Every lie or story since Trump has been president has either been debunked or shown to be a non issue yet you guys cling to them as if they were gospel. You have no credibility questioning anyone else's take on the situation of the country

Reactions: P19978

Well, you engaged me not the other way around so my participation begins there... other insults flowing around this thread are not my concern, not like they're teammates I have to defend just because we all love America... but yeah I don't consider what you said an insult per se, just not polite conversation insulting for lack of a better a term. I made a case today why you and another guy are making a dumb argument and yourresponse to it was basically, yeah well you are FOS and just regurgitating talking points, which is not somethign I do and it's not productive conversation.

But yeah, real full blown insults come at me all the timehere like from one deluded leftist in particular not in this thread or from some leftists when I decimate them in argument which is every damn time so far, not because I'm so damn smart but because you people have lost your damn minds. You're lost and you don't knowit , particularly that one poster I really can't believe how deluded he is. You're not as far gone as some of them, but you are getting there. Maybe so, maybe not, that's just my estimation from what I've actually read on here and that's just the opinion of some dude on the internet. It's also the M.O. of liberals in general to sling insults as a method of shaming you into a bad position, into believing bad ideas. And increasingly becoming apparent through so much damn evidence that if you are a leftist, there's a pretty good chance you're also a ped, but that poster is just that poster and easily the funniest poster on the catpaw.

Incidentally yeah, there was once a conservative guy in this thread who also went full blown insult spam on me before which was the same type of nonsense, when the weakness of his position was exposed he starts hurling. I can argue with them, and have by the way I've been here for years you know, but that's neither here nor there for today's political climate, that's not where we are.

Back to the topic, here watch this... this is a liberal telling you (plural) you've gone nuts too. Not that I agree with it entirely, but the theme certainly. See how in the end he starts hurling insults jokingly, since it's absolutely the case that you (plural) use insults as a means of promoting bad ideas and your own egos into thinking you are better than people. To guilt them into believing a bunch of nonsense and for you to claim cultural or moral or intellectual superiority over them, which you don't have anyway.

Yeah right. Any line of thought that criticizes Donald Trump is ridiculed on this thread.

The dude confessed to asking a foreign nation to dig up dirt on his political opponent. If this was Obama, y’all would be on your “AMERICAN CITIZEN” bullshit again.

“So you’re okay with foreign nations interfering in AMERICAN elections?”

“An AMERICAN receiving assistance from Ukraine to remain in office?”

“A foreign country influencing AMERICAN CITIZENS and their decisions on who to vote for?”

It’s comical. You wanna be all #MemoDay about some meaningless bullshit, but this Ukraine stuff is “overblown” and “any president would do it.”

Gotcha.

You guys hate America.

Unlike with Trump, all three instances involve demands and threats of withholding support/aid. Yes, that dastardly quid pro quo we've been hearing so much about this week.

When do we get to see transcripts of their private phone calls so we can obsessively pick through every word, twisting them to fit our own narrative and applying our own motive? When do they get slandered as treasonous traitors and face impeachment?

There's also this. It's the backbreaker to this entire false narrative. It really exposes the rules for thee but not for me liberal hypocrisy.

Do yourself a favor and actually read it. Notice how it sounds eerily similar? Almost exactly like what half the country spent three years going bonkers over and losing their frigging minds, yet no one batted an eye about this.

No FBI investigation, no House/Senate hearings, no illegal leaks from spooks, no special counsel, no nothing. It was shrugged off as business as usual.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

What are you guys gonna do when Trump isn’t president? Either in one year or five. The man crush is so real. I don’t even think Obama lovers loved Barry as much as y’all love...Donald Trump.

Would you support an extended presidency for Trump?
No we believe in the U.S. Constitution. So quit being silly. Your people have pounded on him even before he was president. You have lied about him. Spied on his campaign and then spied on him in the White House once he was President. That is not a man crush that is realizing the man who was elected by the people is under attack from left wing anarchist and the MSM. Since he does not have the media supporting him, we the people do.

We can accept the results of an election something your people have proven they can not

These people are insane...

I am for journalist in prison camps. Seriously, they are no longer truth seekers but extensions of the traitorous far left fringe of this country. They are not interested in reporting the news as it is but rather spin it to what they want it to be to fit an agenda.
Trump is correct when saying that they are the enemy of the people.

Reactions: P19978 and blubo
"What are you guys gonna do when Trump isn’t president? Either in one year or five. The man crush is so real. I don’t even think Obama lovers loved Barry as much as y’all love...Donald Trump.

Would you support an extended presidency for Trump?"

False, Obama was even sung to, about and praised. Also, many wanted to give him another term if they could. Many articles were written about it. Funny how your memory fades every time something is pointed out about the left and just how corrupt they really are. Sure, the right has some who are in just as deep but, almost all on the left are.

No we believe in the U.S. Constitution. So quit being silly. Your people have pounded on him even before he was president. You have lied about him. Spied on his campaign and then spied on him in the White House once he was President. That is not a man crush that is realizing the man who was elected by the people is under attack from left wing anarchist and the MSM. Since he does not have the media supporting him, we the people do.

We can accept the results of an election something your people have proven they can not
Agreed, no man crush, just coming to the defense of a fellow American who is being falsely accused and attacked just because you did not like losing the election. The very thing you (the left) said about Trump not accepting the results if Hillary won is the very thing you guys are now doing. Below is a list (Please add to it) of things the left is now doing that they say the right does:

Attack innocent children who do not follow their ways
Attack Black people who do not follow their ways
Attack women who do not follow their ways
Attack homosexuals who do not follow their ways
Attack White men (viciously) who do not follow their ways
Use government agencies to spy on the right
Threaten foreign governments if they don't spy on the right
Consort with foreign governments to interfere with elections
Take money for favors from foreign governments

The Democrats control 1/2 of one branch of government. They control the media and Hollywood.
Is there any doubt why they started making things up. As said earlier, Schiffs lie will be played and taken as the truth by the uninformed hands up don't shoot crowd.
Like trump lies are believed by his base. Lol.

I would crown Trump supreme dictator if I could. We will never have a president that cares as much about America.
This perfectly illustrates the stupidity of far right politics. You would willingly give up every American value this country was founded on and install a dictator just cause you love some dude. Fascist.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT