POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This perfectly illustrates the stupidity of far right politics. You would willingly give up every American value this country was founded on and install a dictator just cause you love some dude. Facist.
I think that was posted with parodying intent. Similar post/articles were written about Obama by many on the left.

Well, you engaged me not the other way around so my participation begins there... other insults flowing around this thread are not my concern, not like they're teammates I have to defend just because we all love America... but yeah I don't consider what you said an insult per se, just not polite conversation insulting for lack of a better a term. I made a case today why you and another guy are making a dumb argument and yourresponse to it was basically, yeah well you are FOS and just regurgitating talking points, which is not somethign I do and it's not productive conversation.

But yeah, real full blown insults come at me all the timehere like from one deluded leftist in particular not in this thread or from some leftists when I decimate them in argument which is every damn time so far, not because I'm so damn smart but because you people have lost your damn minds. You're lost and you don't knowit , particularly that one poster I really can't believe how deluded he is. You're not as far gone as some of them, but you are getting there. Maybe so, maybe not, that's just my estimation from what I've actually read on here and that's just the opinion of some dude on the internet. It's also the M.O. of liberals in general to sling insults as a method of shaming you into a bad position, into believing bad ideas. And increasingly becoming apparent through so much damn evidence that if you are a leftist, there's a pretty good chance you're also a ped, but that poster is just that poster and easily the funniest poster on the catpaw.

Incidentally yeah, there was once a conservative guy in this thread who also went full blown insult spam on me before which was the same type of nonsense, when the weakness of his position was exposed he starts hurling. I can argue with them, and have by the way I've been here for years you know, but that's neither here nor there for today's political climate, that's not where we are.

Back to the topic, here watch this... this is a liberal telling you (plural) you've gone nuts too. Not that I agree with it entirely, but the theme certainly. See how in the end he starts hurling insults jokingly, since it's absolutely the case that you (plural) use insults as a means of promoting bad ideas and your own egos into thinking you are better than people. To guilt them into believing a bunch of nonsense and for you to claim cultural or moral or intellectual superiority over them, which you don't have anyway.

Don't like Maher but, that was funny and completely true.

Want to some absurd of power/treasonous stuff? Dig up Obama's calls to Iran regarding those billions he paid. That's undoubtedly chock full of it

Never happen. repubs are spineless, won’t fight back. there’s enough crap sticking on the wall already that should bring warrants, indictments.
I’m tired of holding my breath.

Yes, he was joking. It's clear to see. No need for anyone to be outraged...

...but the fact he continued on and on and on about it (Facebook, Twitter, mass fundraising email) is a little weird and cringey.

Not quite. We've all read the transcript. You don't get to mischaracterize it and put your own negative spin on it.

What he did was ask an allied president to work with the US AG and help look into possible American corruption taking place is said allied president's country.

Hunter Biden is not absolved from any possible wrongdoing because his daddy is running for president.

He did, and with multiple foreign governments, from Australia, to Britain, to Ukraine and back again. And he used a made up hoax, backed up by zero evidence, to do it. Are you not familiar with Crossfire Hurricane?

I’m familiar with Donald Trump wanting to drop nuclear bombs on hurricanes.

Reactions: Ed323232
And some mo’ lefties eating their own.

This is because the tenants of your new religion of illiberal liberalism are self defeating and self destructive.

Let’s keep your idiocy confined to yourselves please and not bring this great country down with you while you are at it.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
Just curious. Does anyone agree with this take? The dictator part.

No president in history benefitted from the American system pre election like trump. He definitely loves America and the system that has made him his success, fame, wealth. That system requires elections so it’s not compatible to discuss dictator trump and the American way. Democracy and choice is the American way.

No we believe in the U.S. Constitution. So quit being silly. Your people have pounded on him even before he was president. You have lied about him. Spied on his campaign and then spied on him in the White House once he was President. That is not a man crush that is realizing the man who was elected by the people is under attack from left wing anarchist and the MSM. Since he does not have the media supporting him, we the people do.

We can accept the results of an election something your people have proven they can not

I mean...wasn’t Obama crucified for his every move by the right-wing media and their followers?

This is America. This is what we do now. It’s devolved into team sports and we’re all “fans.” Some are certainly more hardcore than others.

I accept that Trump was elected by the people of the USA. I’ll accept it again in 2020, and understand it.

Pursuant to existing treaty no less. Not only did he not break the law. HE SPECIFICALLY FOLLOWED IT.

Absolutely. Shots are being fired. Just not literal ones. Since the civil war, we've never been further apart

I would argue that literal shots have been fired. I think when history looks back at BLM, the burning of inner cities then the perpetual targeting of cops as a result of the media they will see an acts of war. People who have killed because of all these wedge issues have fired literal shots in this civil war. The severity and frequency is growing. The congressmen targeted at their baseball game, history will show that as an act of war. That’s what this civil war will look like in hindsight. The targeting of specific groups that gets worse and more frequent.

I mean...wasn’t Obama crucified for his every move by the right-wing media and their followers?

This is America. This is what we do now. It’s devolved into team sports and we’re all “fans.” Some are certainly more hardcore than others.

I accept that Trump was elected by the people of the USA. I’ll accept it again in 2020, and understand it.
False, Obama was not even remotely treated as bad as Trump. YOU LIE!

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
It makes a lot more sense than the crap you and the left have been shoveling about Trump. Every lie or story since Trump has been president has either been debunked or shown to be a non issue yet you guys cling to them as if they were gospel. You have no credibility questioning anyone else's take on the situation of the country

Blah, blah, blah. It was a crazy statement and no great surprise that a loon hypocrite yourself can't see it. Btw, find where I have ever said Trump should be impeached... I'll wait

You prove that daily
So tell me just how you know what my registration is? There is a law against stealing personal information. May take awhile, but my District Court Judge friend in KY can find you, Ed. So you might want to come clean before you get in trouble.

Reactions: warrior-cat
So tell me just how you know what my registration is? There is a law against stealing personal information. May take awhile, but my District Court Judge friend in KY can find you, Ed. So you might want to come clean before you get in trouble.
The internet tough guy. Still my favorite douche. Then throw in a threat . I bet you stand about 5'5 170. Am I close. Suprised you didn't say you knew Bevin. Threaten the governors office could "find" me. Lol. You take the cake old man.

No president in history benefitted from the American system pre election like trump. He definitely loves America and the system that has made him his success, fame, wealth. That system requires elections so it’s not compatible to discuss dictator trump and the American way. Democracy and choice is the American way.
A rich daddy didn't hurt.

The internet tough guy. Still my favorite douche. Then throw in a threat . I bet you stand about 5'5 170. Am I close. Suprised you didn't say you knew Bevin. Threaten the governors office could "find" me. Lol. You take the cake old man.
For you that ride the short bus. That was no threat. It was a statement. FYI, I am a registered non-affiliated. Do I need to explain to you what that term means? Does you veteran father in law realize what a big pussy his daughter married?

Reactions: warrior-cat
For you that ride the short bus. That was no threat. It was a statement. FYI, I am a registered non-affiliated. Do I need to explain to you what that term means? Does you veteran father in law realize what a big pussy his daughter married?
Very much a threat. I'll mark this page just in case.

A rich daddy didn't hurt.

Like I said trumps success is due to the American way. I’m not going to argue with you about rich daddy whatever I am just going to point this out. Trumps dad was a 1st generation American. His family wasn’t wealthy. He used the capitalist system to amass wealth. His son has used the same system to amass more wealth. Your hate blinds you and it’s far too obvious you are brainwashed. What his father benefited from benefited trump bc of the economic system in the USA. His dads family probably don’t migrate to a country with a dictator and trump doesn’t exist in a dictatorship. Turning the USA into a dictatorship like I said isn’t compatible with who trump is.

Like I said trumps success is due to the American way. I’m not going to argue with you about rich daddy whatever I am just going to point this out. Trumps dad was a 1st generation American. His family wasn’t wealthy. He used the capitalist system to amass wealth. His son has used the same system to amass more wealth. Your hate blinds you and it’s far too obvious you are brainwashed. What his father benefited from benefited trump bc of the economic system in the USA. His dads family probably don’t migrate to a country with a dictator and trump doesn’t exist in a dictatorship. Turning the USA into a dictatorship like I said isn’t compatible with who trump is.

Trumps dad owned and operated huer houses. The American dream. I don't begrudge any father from helping their kids. I plan to do the same. It irritates me trump downplays his fathers help.

Muh Russia narrative started with this piece of work.
people_alexandra_chalupa_c.jpg

Total fabrication to cover up the leaks that happened. Focus on Russia not our corruption.
16 people who shaped the 2016 election: Alexandra Chalupa

As a Democratic Party consultant and proud Ukrainian-American, Alexandra Chalupa was outraged last spring when Donald Trump named Paul Manafort as his campaign manager. Chalupa had been following Manafort’s career ever since he popped up in Kiev more than a decade ago as an adviser and campaign consultant to the pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. As she saw it, Manafort was a key figure in advancing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s agenda inside her ancestral homeland — and she was determined to expose it."

As a Democratic Party consultant and proud Ukrainian-American, Alexandra Chalupa was outraged last spring when Donald Trump named Paul Manafort as his campaign manager. Chalupa had been following Manafort’s career ever since he popped up in Kiev more than a decade ago as an adviser and campaign consultant to the pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. As she saw it, Manafort was a key figure in advancing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s agenda inside her ancestral homeland — and she was determined to expose it.

Soon enough, Chalupa — who was in charge of the Democratic National Committee’s “ethnic outreach” efforts — began circulating memos and emails laying out Manafort’s connections. She exchanged messages about him with investigative journalists in Kiev. She even helped organize a rally among Ukrainian-Americans in New Britain, Conn. (Manafort’s hometown). Protesters railed against Manafort as “Putin’s Trojan Horse” and demanded that Trump fire him.

As she was doing so, Chalupa discovered she herself had become a target. On April 20, she got the first of a series of pop-up messages from Yahoo security notifying her she had been the victim of a “state sponsored” cyberattack. It was an early sign of what would soon become one of the biggest political stories of the year: a massive cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations that U.S. intelligence has now concluded was the work of Russian intelligence. “I was freaked out,” Chalupa told Yahoo News in August. “This was really scary.”......

Since then, FBI agents have questioned Chalupa — and imaged her laptop and smartphone — as part of a wide-ranging investigation into the Russian cyberattacks.....

It's quite obviously you ran off at the mouth without even reading the story. She worked for the DNC, and directly with the Hillary campaign, the Ukrainian government and the media.

In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives. While her consulting work at the DNC this past election cycle centered on mobilizing ethnic communities — including Ukrainian-Americans — she said that, when Trump’s unlikely presidential campaign began surging in late 2015, she began focusing more on the research, and expanded it to include Trump.

She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign.

The day after Manafort’s hiring was revealed, she briefed the DNC’s communications staff on Manafort, Trump.

The former DNC staffer and the operative familiar with the situation agreed that with the DNC’s encouragement, Chalupa asked embassy staff to try to arrange an interview in which Poroshenko might discuss Manafort’s ties to Yanukovych.

While the embassy declined that request, officials there became “helpful” in Chalupa’s efforts, she said, explaining that she traded information and leads with them.

Chalupa said the Ukrainians embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort.

Again, they colluded with Ukraine to interfere in the election and try to uncover Trump Russia "collusion".

Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not be seen as picking sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to openly get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

Yet Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.

Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

What about this massive bit of 'collusion' by the Hillary campaign and DNC, and Ukrainian foreign interference into the election? Do you have some arbitrary, doublespeak, bullshit 'fact check' to explain it all away as well? Does it also not count because Hillary wasn't personally involved?

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was working for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose dirt on Trump and his campaign, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.

In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives.

She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign, Chalupa said. The DNC staffer and the operative familiar with the situation agreed that with the DNC’s encouragement, Chalupa asked embassy staff to try to arrange an interview with Poroshenko.

While the embassy declined that request, officials there became “helpful” in Chalupa’s efforts, she said, explaining that she traded information and leads with them. “If I asked a question, they would provide guidance, or if there was someone I needed to follow up with.”

Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not pick sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

But Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research Trump and Manafort. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

In fact, sources familiar with the effort say that Shulyar specifically called Telizhenko into a meeting with Chalupa to provide an update on an American media outlet’s ongoing investigation into Manafort.

Telizhenko recalled that Chalupa told him and Shulyar that, “If we can get enough information on Paul [Manafort] or Trump, she can get a hearing in Congress by September.”

A woman named Chalupa.

Chalupa is one of Corn Pop’s girls. In fact, she is his best “earner”.

Proof the Politico story is credible and that the DNC/Hillary camp conspired with Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump during the '16 election. The DNC operative named in that story (Chulapa) who personally worked with the Ukrainian government is still trying to peddle her Trump/Russia conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT