POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the guy who went searching through teenage tweets of a guy who later helped raise a million dollars for a children's hospital. Looks exactly as you would expect...

3gyLp4Ju

Yup, that is exactly how I pictured him.

Nice deflection. Only thing I'm eating up is your nonsense.

That post was about official government expense documents obtained from the Secret Service through an FOIA request. You dismissed it outright as fakes news. The only thing fake about any of it is your understanding of the matter.
Its also hilarious that anything that's truly factual is considered "conservative".

Actually, upon reflection... that's true, since the left doesn't believe in facts.

I wonder if this effort to impeach Trump will lead the country to civil war. After 3 years of TRUMPS A TRAITOR HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA, its hard to see people not getting angry at another totally bogus investigation (this time the impeachment garbage)

Reactions: warrior-cat
It's funny how people on this thread justify their radical beliefs by claiming to be a Libertarian. Embarrassed to admit that they're a liberal. Hey who wouldn't be. Yeah just keep saying you're a Libertarian if that makes you feel better.

Last edited:
Btw, you want to talk to me about eating spin up?

You literally just threw out a governmental conspiracy in an attempt to spin Obama's travel expenses.

I don’t read anything that’s as partisan as Judicial Watch. I see the name and I shake my head.

The same people who believe everything they read from “JUDICIAL WATCH” are the same type of people who watch TV news. Gullible simpletons.

IDGAF about Obama or Trump’s travel expenses. We overspend in the hundreds of billions of dollars for our military. What’s a few golf trips and vacations for our great presidents? Pile it on, say the sheep who pretend to be “fiscally conservative.”

Can someone explain to me how tracking works? Matt Jones has a tracker that’s paid by Mitch McConnell to follow him around wherever he goes and just watch him. I asked this before but did not get an answer lol. Just attacked. But could someone not just call the cops or report stalking to the authorities? Question number 2 is this legal and also I know other political figures do this but who else has had this done or done to them?

I don’t read anything that’s as partisan as Judicial Watch. I see the name and I shake my head.

The same people who believe everything they read from “JUDICIAL WATCH” are the same type of people who watch TV news. Gullible simpletons.

IDGAF about Obama or Trump’s travel expenses. We overspend in the hundreds of billions of dollars for our military. What’s a few golf trips and vacations for our great presidents? Pile it on, say the sheep who pretend to be “fiscally conservative.”

Again, you don’t want to see official documents that have been released through FOIA, because of who filed the FOIA application? That’s absurd, and it disqualified you from serious thought.

JW always posts the actual documents for anyone to read themselves. Always. Straight from the source.

Gullible simpletons are those who deny the facts staring them right in the by conjuring up loony conspiracies.

Can someone explain to me how tracking works? Matt Jones has a tracker that’s paid by Mitch McConnell to follow him around wherever he goes and just watch him. I asked this before but did not get an answer lol. Just attacked. But could someone not just call the cops or report stalking to the authorities? Question number 2 is this legal and also I know other political figures do this but who else has had this done or done to them?

How does he know McConnell pays him?

Why not just take a pic of the guy and post it?

No it’s highly illegal and Mitch McConnell will go to jail for this.

Ya I just think this is cringy and feel bad for the girl. Unless her parents are hardcore lefties and she is just some weird 8 year old that is hardcore into politics, Im betting her parents are conservative and tell her how stupid AOC is and show her videos of people "owning" AOC.

I don't really care what side of the political side its on, I just think its indoctrinating kids, especially a kid that is only 8 years old.

She's literally reading a script, pretty gross. But, I prefer parents indoctrinating their own kids to whatever they would get from the news, secret pedo youtube, K-12, church, daycare, etc..

How does he know McConnell pays him?

Why not just take a pic of the guy and post it?
Idk what he said exactly but I think Matt said he talked to the tracker and he told him what he does for work because Matt just started noticing him popping up everywhere. But now it’s kind of annoying because he is a topic every day on the show when they see him come. I’m not sure why he hasn’t done something but I guess he likes the guy idk lol

No it’s highly illegal and Mitch McConnell will go to jail for this.
why not just report it then lol? Also why wouldn’t McConnell fire the guy if he has realized Matt knows who he is.

Its also hilarious that anything that's truly factual is considered "conservative".

Actually, upon reflection... that's true, since the left doesn't believe in facts.

You place your full faith in government reports and statistics? You trust them that much?

Couldn’t be me.

And yeah I don’t pay attention to partisan entities. Facts can be skewed/presented in a million ways and only the idiots eat it up.

Keep on trusting the government though. I assume you’re a Bernie boy?

JW always posts the actual documents for anyone to read themselves. Always. Straight from the source.

Gullible simpletons are those who deny the facts staring them right in the by conjuring up loony conspiracies.

So Dan Crenshaw and Donald Trump, basically.

Y’all’s heroes.

Couldn’t be me. LOL @ having faith in politicians. Or loving dudes just because they served in the military. Or reality TV stars and washed-up “celebrities” and their bullshit takes.

Umm...FOIA requests are not fake news. Idc if you like Judicial Watch or not, but they get almost all of their info through FOIA requests.
Yes they are. It's a vast conspiracy. The government, judges and courts have been violating the 1A and breaking federal law a trillion times over and dispersing trillions of falsified/fake records to thousands upon thousands of journalists, and not a single person has caught on... except @KoraeyCat.

If you are holding yourself out as a possible political candidate, and you are attending or holding public events, any other person can attend that public event. The "tracker" isn't peeking in Matt Jones' window or verbally or physically attacking him, he's just exercising his right to attend public events and recording (audio and/or video) those public events. I'm sure it can be a bit unnerving for the subject, but it's not illegal.

Reactions: warrior-cat
If you are holding yourself out as a possible political candidate, and you are attending or holding public events, any other person can attend that public event. The "tracker" isn't peeking in Matt Jones' window or verbally or physically attacking him, he's just exercising his right to attend public events and recording (audio and/or video) those public events. I'm sure it can be a bit unnerving for the subject, but it's not illegal.
Got you got you alright I just needed an answer thank you lol. I’m glad I could roll in and out of here without being scolded. God bless you guys. Go cats!

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
She's literally reading a script, pretty gross. But, I prefer parents indoctrinating their own kids to whatever they would get from the news, secret pedo youtube, K-12, church, daycare, etc..

Oh ya definitely agree there. But again the Greta girl was without a doubt indoctrinated by her parents, so it goes both ways. Again Im biased, my parents didnt talk politics with me at all growing up. They let me be a kid and be a teen.

I honestly just feel bad for kids like this. You get the ones like the Greta girl who again if she means what she says, feels like her life is pointless because the world is over. Or you get girls like this AOC girl or the countless videos of little kids saying anti Trump stuff, they aren't old enough to comprehend what they're being told. To me the AOC girl is pretty much just the right's version of this

One of those trackers brought down Senator George Allen

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Couldn’t be me. LOL @ having faith in politicians. Or loving dudes just because they served in the military. Or reality TV stars and washed-up “celebrities” and their bullshit takes.

Whoever said anything like this? I'm glad you think you know me so well.

I'm simply explaining to you that calling government documents obtained through an FOIA partisan fake news, then drumming up off the wall conspiracies to spin it, isn't a good look. It's quite bad, actually. You come across as unhinged with a stern refusal to accept the facts.

Last edited:
“No one is above the law.” - Judicial Watch, a “conservative activist group”

Comical. They’ll spin anything and you guys eat it up.
Says the idiot saying nothing about all of the illegal goings on under Obama and Biden's own admission to pressuring/blackmailing the Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden's illegal dealings.

Idk what he said exactly but I think Matt said he talked to the tracker and he told him what he does for work because Matt just started noticing him popping up everywhere. But now it’s kind of annoying because he is a topic every day on the show when they see him come. I’m not sure why he hasn’t done something but I guess he likes the guy idk lol

why not just report it then lol? Also why wouldn’t McConnell fire the guy if he has realized Matt knows who he is.

So Jones talked to him? Personally, I think it’s a bunch of BS from Jones.

Schiff says whistleblower complaint is credible and disturbing. uh said the same thing about the Balsey-Ford lies...lol Yet the Ukraine President says he was not pushed into anything. The two involved in a phone conversation say nothing happened per conversation but some second party who heard nothing whistle blows this?....Got Bidens bullshit written all over it and they can prove that yet the left claims Touchy Joe not involved in any way...Spielberg cannot make this shit up, while in the meantime tax payer dollars are being spent faster on this head hunt than the water going over Niagra

If you ask rq, Trump clearly pressured the Ukrainian President to say that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT