ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves signs deal with Pelicans

Outstanding! It doesn't happen all the time that a player helps his status/NBA prospects by coming back. Washington did it. and now Reeves, Love it!

Good for Reeves!

Ball out and that 2nd contract will set you and family up for life.
He can sure buy his parents something great already. I agree though he will set his grandkids up if he plays well the next 2 years. With the new salary cap guys like him will be super valuable to franchises. Guys who make 10-15 million a year but can play a decent sized role and shoot.

Last edited:
He. An sure buy his parents some thing great already. I agree though he will set his grandkids up if he plays well the next 2 years. With the new salary cap guys like him will be super valuable to franchises. Guys who make 10-15 million a year but can play a decent sized role and shoot.
Yeah, that 10-15 million chump change. lol.

This is why I'm so blown away when people are shocked why these guys want to go. This is why Even a couple of years in the pros at that rate and you're set.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yeah, that 10-15 million chump change. lol.

This is why I'm so blown away when people are shocked why these guys want to go. This is why Even a couple of years in the pros at that rate and you're set.
It's why I think sports and college/university should be separated. Or make it so a player is ineligible to be drafted unless they've completed two years of school. If they hate school that much, they can find some other avenue to play for pay.

I mean, 5 million should do that already
It should but honestly with travel, the nutrition, and what they spend on their bodies it adds up. I know he can’t afford it but a guy like LeBron spends a couple million a year just on nutrition, and all the recovery things he does during and after the season.

It should but honestly with travel, the nutrition, and what they spend on their bodies it adds up. I know he can’t afford it but a guy like LeBron spends a couple million a year just on nutrition, and all the recovery things he does during and after the season.
You think LeBron pays for his food and supplies and shit? Dude is gifted everything through sponsorships.

A couple million a year on nutrition!?!? Damn, that's a lot of Big Macs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT