POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When is the US gonna cut military funding? Absurd amounts of money spent for a sector that already exceeds the rest of the world by billions of dollars. Assign 15% of that and spend it on infrastructure and education. Which candidate is gonna step up to the plate?

** Breaking News **

26 shot, 5 fatally, in Chicago weekend violence.

** Film at Eleven **
More like *film at never*.

Like I posted earlier. What’s the plan to get the guns out of the real criminals hands? I’m not sure why the leftist agenda separates types of gun violence and focuses their efforts all on “mass shootings” yet says or does nothing about the vast majority of gun violence. 26 shot, 5 dead sure sounds like “mass shooting” to me.

EE62UUPW4AE147r.jpg:large
Where the hell is she seeing all these threatening white dudes enough to think they are a threat to her very being? Well maybe she is just seeing how you get treated when you’re a pretentious, self-aggrandizing bitch.

Where the hell is she seeing all these threatening white dudes enough to think they are a threat to her very being? Well maybe she is just seeing how you get treated when you’re a pretentious, self-aggrandizing bitch.

It was permeated into her at the moment she was conceived in a muslim womb.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Umm... this never happened. I mean, ever. This is a completely made up lie. You're nutty. Totally delusional. Are you sure you're okay?
He must have seen the Biden interview where Biden admitted to keeping money from the Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his sons illegal dealings.

When is the US gonna cut military funding? Absurd amounts of money spent for a sector that already exceeds the rest of the world by billions of dollars. Assign 15% of that and spend it on infrastructure and education. Which candidate is gonna step up to the plate?
Spend it on the wall and the expulsion/deportation of illegals.

Dude, really? I've never seen anyone be more wrong and get debunked ALL the time. You insinuating that someone else is dumb is laughable.

Also I love how you post Trump tweets. You hate the guy, but he lives rent free in your f*****g head.

That guy. Lol.

Platinumbumb makes me shake my head in disbelief with every stupid post

This speech by far-left activist Greta Thunberg is absolute madness

Arrogant little twit.
She summed it up very well in her first few sentences—she shouldn’t be here-she should be back across the ocean-back in school.

Yep, that little wench should be in Home Ec trying to figure out how to make a man a GD ham sammich.

Oh, it's been revealed that the lil scumbag is being funded George Soros. I hope some "young" muslim refugees take her out

If you didn't hear bitching about the Electoral College for decades you've been under a rock. Two of our last three presidents won the presidency after losing the popular vote when that had only happened three times in history before that, the most recent one before W being 1888. This has been a hot topic for awhile.

71145240_2505293663021867_8226397874187927552_n.jpg

Spend it on the wall and the expulsion/deportation of illegals.

You still want the wall?

Spending billions on a structure that can be easily trespassed?

On both borders, too?

Let’s get rid of the thugs overstaying their visas first. Then hold businesses accountable for hiring illegals. Every damn payroll should be subject to federal review and be held under strict compliance by local government. Well, at least by the local institutions who actually GAF about American workers. SMH. They’re all lining up for those jobs, just to get undercut by some Canadian asshole who slipped across the border in the middle of the night. Shameful.

The squad has taken over for this dingbat lately, but she won't be outdone.

Congresswoman mocked for saying AR-15s are 'as heavy as' 10 moving boxes and fire .50 caliber bullets

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...y-as-10-moving-boxes-fires-50-caliber-bullets

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee incorrectly claimed that AR-15 rifles fire .50 caliber ammunition and that the weapons are “as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving.”

The Texas Democrat, who is pushing for further gun control policies, made the statement to reporters, claiming that she has held an AR-15 but wished she had not.

"It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving,” Jackson Lee, 69, said. “And the bullet that is utilized, a .50 caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street.”

A loaded AR-15 weighs about 7.5 pounds and does not fire .50 caliber rounds, but rather .223 ammunition. The difference between the size of the two types of ammunition is stark, with .50 rounds typically used by the military in heavy machine guns and anti-materiel weapons.

You still want the wall?

Spending billions on a structure that can be easily trespassed?

On both borders, too?

Let’s get rid of the thugs overstaying their visas first. Then hold businesses accountable for hiring illegals. Every damn payroll should be subject to federal review and be held under strict compliance by local government. Well, at least by the local institutions who actually GAF about American workers. SMH. They’re all lining up for those jobs, just to get undercut by some Canadian asshole who slipped across the border in the middle of the night. Shameful.
Secure the border first then kick the other bastards out. The wall will help keep them out. No compromise because you liberal idiots will renege.

Yep, that little wench should be in Home Ec trying to figure out how to make a man a GD ham sammich.

Oh, it's been revealed that the lil scumbag is being funded George Soros. I hope some "young" muslim refugees take her out

You know what the libs call Home Ec these days? "Family And Consumer Sciences".

Making a gd ham sandwich is now a f***ing science.

This is disgraceful...wow.
Dumbass bitch. She has the freedoms but tells them that it is better to be ruled. at least you're safe. These are the kind of people I would love to punch in the face and tell her to kneel before ZOD. Maybe reality would finally hit her before I hit her again and tell her to make me a sandwich or I will hit her again.

You aren't the brightest. The Mac pro has always been assembled in Austin. When you sell a computer made with a couple hundred in chinese parts for 6 grand you don't have to worry about labor margins. And Trump said this summer he wouldn't give apple exemptions. Guess he was full of shit like always. Apple was going to end US assembly so Trump got on his knees.

Sit down bitch
Give it a rest and learn your posters.

Secure the border first then kick the other bastards out. The wall will help keep them out. No compromise because you liberal idiots will renege.

It's completely lost on Kitty that more people are here on overstayed visas (making them illegal) than cross our southern border.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT