POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely. He was never getting out of jail so he was no longer a threat to any community. On the other hand he had valuable info on numerous pedophiles.

Everyone with any interest in justice should be disappointed
Liberals arent interested in justice or rational thought out solutions for that matter on any issue if you havent noticed

This should make Ed feel better. Sleepy Joe does love him/her/nongender.

'Biden Clarifies: 'I Like All Races, Even The Bad Ones
'
a
article-4646-1.jpg

So another criminal tied to Trump and other rich sexual deviants has been silenced. Jeffrey Epstein the convicted pedophile who was awaiting trial supposedly just committed suicide. His trial most likely would have exposed a criminal sex ring that preyed on young teenage girls, a list that included many wealthy people and politicians. People such as Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, and many others who are highly positioned in government could be named in the legal proceedings a trial would require, some already have been. It is because of this I am not convinced suicide was what actually happened.
It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to come this conclusion..... Larry Holmes could have figured this one out.....

I don't really get the backlash on this. From the trailer they made the liberals look like the bad guys and the rural Americans end up being the good guys.
Early test audiences in CA were wekking during the main part of the movie when the rednecks were getting killed and leaving right before the elitists were defeated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT