POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How in the hell did you grow 3 vaginas in 10 minutes?!?

Now I see why you had a circus application handy. Holy shit, bro. I....guess people would pay money to see that? Do your thing.
What?
I mean get something on the board, bruh.

Still never answered how is that predominantly white school? Fitting those J's in your cargo shorts to be the cool teacher?...try harder bub. Lol you dont even coach do you...lol. I can tell you hang out with children bc you have child comebacks.

Also heres more on the criminal justice reform,the first step act, that you avoided once you...a school teacher got owned once again on basic public knowledge. It's even from NPR

Re: the woman in the grocery store who was told to be sent back.

Didn't happen. The grocery store has to have security footage. Let's go to the tapes.

I deal with alot of physical security in my line of work due to HIPAA, Hitech, etc, and very few of the systems are equipped with sound. We may be able so see an interaction but unless someone recorded it, it is highly unlikely we would hear anything.

With that said, I agree with you. Sounds made up to me.

What?
I mean get something on the board, bruh.

Still never answered how is that predominantly white school? Fitting those J's in your cargo shorts to be the cool teacher?...try harder bub. Lol you dont even coach do you...lol. I can tell you hang out with children bc you have child comebacks.

Also heres more on the criminal justice reform,the first step act, that you avoided once you...a school teacher got owned once again on basic public knowledge. It's even from NPR

I see you still haven’t addressed the hollow nature of Asap Rocky and Kanye West. Just pivoting, dancing, and deflecting.

You are, however, reminiscing on your youth at an all-white private school, where you got to wear your cargo shorts on non-uniform days and had pissing contests with your bros in the bathroom.

Memory lane is fun, bro. I get it.

I remember when we tried to do the moonwalk in the bathroom back in 3rd grade. We thought spilling water all over the tile floor was the secret. Less friction, bro.

Nah, bro. I’m talking about Trump lying about how his “African American friends” are calling him and asking him to get a famous rapper out of Swedish jail. He views this as the ultimate way to get out of the week of racism, and possibly tip the scales to make black people *like* him. ....

66840361_10220351602126454_1577682006265823232_n.jpg

I see you still haven’t addressed the hollow nature of Asap Rocky and Kanye West. Just pivoting, dancing, and deflecting.

You are, however, reminiscing on your youth at an all-white private school, where you got to wear your cargo shorts on non-uniform days and had pissing contests with your bros in the bathroom.

Memory lane is fun, bro. I get it.

I remember when we tried to do the moonwalk in the bathroom back in 3rd grade. We thought spilling water all over the tile floor was the secret. Less friction, bro.
Getting too easy now. Calm down bub...smoke some of that skunk you've scraped together

Run ruled:
Me: infinity
You: 0

Last edited:
And of course, this is the one place where no one had a cell phone to document the event. SMH

No way that fat bitch would allow a white man to accost her without going ballistic.

Re: the woman in the grocery store who was told to be sent back.

Didn't happen. The grocery store has to have security footage. Let's go to the tapes.

Really disgusted with you guys. Very believable story from a woman who was tweeting #ImpeachTrumpNow things within the last 2-3 days...

She retweeted this on the 16th about the resolution and Trump's harmful go back home rhetoric...

Question - do black people even like Kanye West? Most of the people I know who like his music are white wannabe rapper types.

His music has been cancelled at most clubs/parties. He had some jams that would work at all different times of the night...”Heard ‘Em Say” early, “Flashing Lights” pre-midnight, “Slow Jams” late night, random cuts like “Barry Bonds” and “Grammy Family.”

That’s all dead now. Nobody’s playing Kanye after the MAGA shit. Same with R Kelly. You get clowned if you run that.

To be fair, I’ve always hated R Kelly and only ever gave Kanye minimal credit, but yeah. His “George Bush doesn’t care about black people” thing seems like 50 years ago. Dude clearly needs meds. Even a daily dose of that good LA weed would help keep his mind right. He was always just marginally talented, outspoken, and flush with record label $$$, so his shit doesn’t hold the proper weight when it comes to actual music fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Question - do black people even like Kanye West? Most of the people I know who like his music are white wannabe rapper types.
A) It's a racist ? to ask. B) If you know more whites than blacks then it follows that you know mainly whites who like his stuff. If that doesn't follow, you're racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT