POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This cracks me up..the left has been the one forever going on and on about trump not accepting election results and yet here they are.

We keep hearing the "abolish the electoral college" coming back up again too aka "we need to change the rules so they work for us until they dont". Heres an idea..why dont you propose policy that appeals to the rest of the country and earn those votes. Everyone knows ppl in CA and NY will vote for anything with a D beside it

"It is even possible that Mr. Trump could win while losing the national vote by as much as five percentage points."
So what? Clinton lost 57% of the vote in 1992.

Ed is basically the last lib dumbass left in this thread.

The rest gave up or realized how wrong they were. And a lot have come around.

The only other is 420 but he's to stoned or still sleeping so post on a Saturday afternoon.

I’m actually a libertarian, bro.

And I already posted today! Did you miss my Marsha Blackburn take? She has shit for brains, mate.

Anyone who voted for Donald Trump for president will absolutely vote for Donald Trump Jr. to be president. Think about that. All you cornballs screaming for Crenshaw and Haley would absolutely vote for Trump Jr. or even Ivanka. You’ve traded in your dignity for a reality TV monarchy. Sad!

Yea Trumpsters arent racist. lmao. Trump uses the KKK slogan in his rally speech. and then the crowd chants Send her back. Apparently the great times MAGA refers to is when minorities were put in their place.

67323599_2382926968618836_1569624200941928448_n.jpg

Lol the huffpost has spent countless hours trying to dox make major CarpeDonktum bc his memes hurt their feelings. Passing his info to fascist antifa.

Today's journalists would out Ben Franklin for writing as Silence Dogood. If you arent familiar, Franklin couldn't get published in the new England paper so he wrote as an old woman..the letters made fun of new England life, etc. The triggering that would cause today's journalists would be through the roof.

The only thing I know about Asap Rocky is that quote he gave about not being able to “relate” to issues facing black people in America. I’m not gonna mess with karma and say that I’m *glad* he’s locked up in a Swedish prison, but damn. What a horrible look for him.

Trump attempting to get involved is comedy though. Dude sees it as the ULTIMATE way to get black people to vote for him. SMH

Newsflash: Kanye cancelled himself with the MAGA hat and Asap’s quote about BLM is now back in circulation. Good luck with aligning yourself with these two bums.

Has y’alls girl Candace Owens chimed in on this yet?

The only thing I know about Asap Rocky is that quote he gave about not being able to “relate” to issues facing black people in America. I’m not gonna mess with karma and say that I’m *glad* he’s locked up in a Swedish prison, but damn. What a horrible look for him.

Trump attempting to get involved is comedy though. Dude sees it as the ULTIMATE way to get black people to vote for him. SMH

Newsflash: Kanye cancelled himself with the MAGA hat and Asap’s quote about BLM is now back in circulation. Good luck with aligning yourself with these two bums.

Has y’alls girl Candace Owens chimed in on this yet?
Nah...I'd say it would be the first step act. Are you familiar? Its freed 1000s of ppl from jail in sweeping criminal justice reform enacted by trump. 90% of them have been black. I get the media hasnt covered it...except to be fair Van Jones.

Amazingly it's got tons of ppl out of jail from the crime Bill's that Joe Biden authored, Bernie Sanders sponsored, and poor ppl that Kamala Harris locked up in cages for truancy.

We can talk about the party of pander tho if you want. Beto still standing on Hispanics heads and telking immigrants welcome to hell when they get here? Pick your candidate, we'll talk their pander. No demographic of any kind should vote for a single party tho, bc that means they dont have to do anything for them...just like dems havent done anything for black ppl the last 50 years.

Btw, How was teaching at your predominantly white school this past year?

Nah...I'd say it would be the first step act. Are you familiar? Its freed 1000s of ppl from jail in sweeping criminal justice reform enacted by trump. 90% of them have been black. I get the media hasnt covered it...except to be fair Van Jones.

Amazingly it's got tons of ppl out of jail from the crime Bill's that Joe Biden authored, Bernie Sanders sponsored, and poor ppl that Kamala Harris locked up in cages for truancy.

We can talk about the party of pander tho if you want. Beto still standing on Hispanics heads and telking immigrants welcome to hell when they get here? Pick your candidate, we'll talk their pander. No demographic of any kind should vote for a single party tho, bc that means they dont have to do anything for them...just like dems havent done anything for black ppl the last 50 years.

Are you sure you’re responding to the right person? I’m talking about Asap Rocky and Kanye West and how they’ve said and done some really stupid shit. What in the hell are you talking about, bro?

Are you sure you’re responding to the right person? I’m talking about Asap Rocky and Kanye West and how they’ve said and done some really stupid shit. What in the hell are you talking about, bro?

"Trump attempting to get involved is comedy though. Dude sees it as the ULTIMATE way to get black people to vote for him. SMH"

Me- 1 point
You - 0

Still can't give answers when confronted or just avoid. So do you wear the cargo shorts during the school year at your predominantly white school?

"Trump attempting to get involved is comedy though. Dude sees it as the ULTIMATE way to get black people to vote for him. SMH"

Me- 1 point
You - 0

Still can't give answers when confronted or just avoid. So do you wear the cargo shorts during the school year at your predominantly white school?

Nah, bro. I’m talking about Trump lying about how his “African American friends” are calling him and asking him to get a famous rapper out of Swedish jail. He views this as the ultimate way to get out of the week of racism, and possibly tip the scales to make black people *like* him. You’re talking about US prison reform, which I’m familiar with.

He’d be smart to bring that up constantly during debate season. We’ll see what happens.

What’s all this about cargo shorts and white schools though? You must be confusing me with another bro. There are no predominantly white schools in the Nashville public school system. Shout out to allllll my public school educators in this thread though. I don’t care what color your students’ skin is or how many pockets are on your clothing items. We’re all doing this for one thing and one thing only....

the time off work!

Party on, my bro!!

I’m actually a libertarian, bro.

And I already posted today! Did you miss my Marsha Blackburn take? She has shit for brains, mate.

Anyone who voted for Donald Trump for president will absolutely vote for Donald Trump Jr. to be president. Think about that. All you cornballs screaming for Crenshaw and Haley would absolutely vote for Trump Jr. or even Ivanka. You’ve traded in your dignity for a reality TV monarchy. Sad!

Go smoke loser. I was up and watching the Open long before you rolled off your couch.

And not only would I vote for everyone you listed I'd be proud to because I know they would do a great job.

Now go back to mommy. Do you ride a bike to community college or does mommy drop you off?

Because if you do ride a bike, hell man you at least support AOC and the green deal.

Nah, bro. I’m talking about Trump lying about how his “African American friends” are calling him and asking him to get a famous rapper out of Swedish jail. He views this as the ultimate way to get out of the week of racism, and possibly tip the scales to make black people *like* him. You’re talking about US prison reform, which I’m familiar with.

He’d be smart to bring that up constantly during debate season. We’ll see what happens.

What’s all this about cargo shorts and white schools though? You must be confusing me with another bro. There are no predominantly white schools in the Nashville public school system. Shout out to allllll my public school educators in this thread though. I don’t care what color your students’ skin is or how many pockets are on your clothing items. We’re all doing this for one thing and one thing only....

the time off work!

Party on, my bro!!
Still avoiding and pivoting. Here man I did you a favor to get you set up. You can pick this up this summer, hang out with diverse ppl from all backgrounds, get to travel, and you'll even get to wear make up so you can still keep you anonymity from your predominantly white school. Probably make more money too. Your skit can be juggling reality out of your cargo short pockets.

310117_299969456683409_591024383_n.jpg

Me- 2
You- 0

Go smoke loser. I was up and watching the Open long before you rolled off your couch.

And not only would I vote for everyone you listed I'd be proud to because I know they would do a great job.

Now go back to mommy. Do you ride a bike to community college or does mommy drop you off?

Because if you do ride a bike, hell man you at least support AOC and the green deal.

You’re up watching TV all the time, bro.

He's not a teacher. Please folks stop giving him that title. He's a loser frat lib boy. 100% sure part of either BLM or Antifa

Reactions: warrior-cat
Still avoiding and pivoting. Here man I did you a favor to get you set up. You can pick this up this summer, hang out with diverse ppl from all backgrounds, get to travel, and you'll even get to wear make up so you can still keep you anonymity from your predominantly white school. Probably make more money too. Your skit can be juggling reality out of your cargo short pockets.

310117_299969456683409_591024383_n.jpg

Me- 2
You- 0

I’ve been on to your scheme from the first post, bro. You swung and whiffed and now you’re being weird about it. You said you were a truck driver, right? You get a decent amount of time off too. Or at least “family time.” I respect it. Make sure you’re seeing a chiropractor regularly though.

I’ve been on to your scheme from the first post, bro. You swung and whiffed and now you’re being weird about it. You said you were a truck driver, right? You get a decent amount of time off too. Or at least “family time.” I respect it. Make sure you’re seeing a chiropractor regularly though.
Me-3
You-0

Still dancing

LMFAO AT @420 Bro

Gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Nah, bro. I’m talking about Trump lying about how his “African American friends” are calling him and asking him to get a famous rapper out of Swedish jail. He views this as the ultimate way to get out of the week of racism, and possibly tip the scales to make black people *like* him. You’re talking about US prison reform, which I’m familiar with...............
** Breaking News **

DOJ announces release of 3,100 inmates as part of criminal reform push.

** Highlights at Six **

Lol the huffpost has spent countless hours trying to dox make major CarpeDonktum bc his memes hurt their feelings. Passing his info to fascist antifa.

Today's journalists would out Ben Franklin for writing as Silence Dogood. If you arent familiar, Franklin couldn't get published in the new England paper so he wrote as an old woman..the letters made fun of new England life, etc. The triggering that would cause today's journalists would be through the roof.
Thanks papaw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT