Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I tell ya. Life is tough.

67376816_2451607385057162_7254387483079606272_n.jpg

I’m actually a libertarian, bro.

And I already posted today! Did you miss my Marsha Blackburn take? She has shit for brains, mate.

Anyone who voted for Donald Trump for president will absolutely vote for Donald Trump Jr. to be president. Think about that. All you cornballs screaming for Crenshaw and Haley would absolutely vote for Trump Jr. or even Ivanka. You’ve traded in your dignity for a reality TV monarchy. Sad!
Nope. If Crenshaw was running in 2024 I’m voting for him over jr. or Ivanka

Yes. Bc hes not really a rapper. Hes a producer. Beat making is really his thing....and shoes

LMAO!!!

Since when have people been flocking to Kanye West for his production? How long has it been? Daytona was actually pretty decent for a guy who regularly samples CD compilations. The dude is a lightweight when it comes to hip hop production. He’s way better at rapping than beatmaking, whether he writes his own verses or not.

No opinion on his shoes.

She was a huer. Their marriage is a deal. A contract. You know it's true. It's well documented she hates him.
False as is everything you believe. Duping is a right of passage for the left and you have passed with flying colors. Hook, line, and sinker. But, you classify as the lowest form of catch, the sucker fish.

LMAO!!!

Since when have people been flocking to Kanye West for his production? How long has it been? Daytona was actually pretty decent for a guy who regularly samples CD compilations. The dude is a lightweight when it comes to hip hop production. He’s way better at rapping than beatmaking, whether he writes his own verses or not.

No opinion on his shoes.
Now you cant even be called a bro. So far we've got you logged as not an academic, couldn't cut it in the real world, cant exchange ideas, lazily teaches at all white school to be given a paycheck bc "summers bro" , scared to to talk about yourself personally, want free shit, don't really smoke but for some reason act like you do, and now you cant even claim you know anything about music. So all we got is that you're an accident.

Lol. I'm sure you dont even know half the shit hes even done - besides the obvious like for Jay-Z. Not even worth my time.

Look heres a simple list. God is there anything you know or are even productive at? What a ****tard. Personally RZA or Premiere are probably my all time favorites, but to claim kanye isnt a producer is just laughable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

https://www.billboard.com/video/kanye-west-songs-you-didnt-know-he-produced-billboard-news-7896872

For that the daily score rises:
Me: infinity +1
You: -1

Bro, atleast work on your online masters so you can get your rank. Oh wait...teaching requirements are even easier in TN arent they...I remember a hoe telling me that once. Now it all makes sense that's where you ended up.

Rescore:
You: -2

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
And of course, this is the one place where no one had a cell phone to document the event. SMH

No way that fat bitch would allow a white man to accost her without going ballistic.
Hell, Jussies hoax attempt was more believable than this. At least he tried to make it look like something happened.

Theres no video or nothing of this. Typical.

Here's a rare photo of Michael Robinson who is AKA "Michelle Obama"

t3_cfq4df

There had to be a huge bet involved in the unfortunate incidence of O'bama being given the presidency. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of $1. I saw a movie one time about a similar situation.

Confuse them with a fake birth certificate, attend a church that preaches hatred of America, write a book denouncing the evil west, and sneak a tranny in right under their nose. Such a rascal.

He killed two birds with one stone. That's his true legacy.

Now you cant even be called a bro. So far we've got you logged as not an academic, couldn't cut it in the real world, cant exchange ideas, lazily teaches at all white school to be given a paycheck bc "summers bro" , scared to to talk about yourself personally, want free shit, don't really smoke but for some reason act like you do, and now you cant even claim you know anything about music. So all we got is that you're an accident.

Lol. I'm sure you dont even know half the shit hes even done - besides the obvious like for Jay-Z. Not even worth my time.

Look heres a simple list. God is there anything you know or are even productive at? What a ****tard. Personally RZA or Premiere are probably my all time favorites, but to claim kanye isnt a producer is just laughable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

https://www.billboard.com/video/kanye-west-songs-you-didnt-know-he-produced-billboard-news-7896872

For that the daily score rises:
You: -1

Bro, atleast work on your online masters so you can get your rank. Oh wait...teaching requirements are even easier in TN arent they...I remember a hoe telling me that once. Now it all makes sense that's where you ended up.

Rescore:
You: -2
I bet you are fun at parties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT