POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the kind words, and your brother is right.

I wasn't looking his sympathy, he asked if I had ever been around drug users or dealers. He is either young, probably, or has a ton of class room knowledge and very little real world experience.
My wife lost a brother to prescription drugs and it is devastating to a family. He was in his early 50's had two grown daughters and his first grandchild was born on the day he died. Prior to his death he lost everything. He lost his wife an excellent, good paying job and his dignity.

I pray every day our society can get a grip on this. We really tried to help, financially and emotionally but we could not reach him.

This is not fair to the uneducated congress woman. I guess cursive is racist and a reason so many schools are not teaching it anymore.

67172970_469004883892865_8839956303431335936_n.jpg

I never understood sock accounts. Be who you are and say what you want.
Most liberals are so hate-filled they can't keep from getting banned. They have to come back under a sock account. Or use their sock account to prevent their main account from getting banned.

On the other hand, Willy keeps getting banned for being too open about eating ass. Big difference in decorum from the two sides.

That's why twitter/facebook/google need separate rules for hate-filled liberals. If they applied the same rules across the board, liberals wouldn't have anywhere to post their hate.

Most liberals are so hate-filled they can't keep from getting banned. They have to come back under a sock account.

On the other hand, Willy keeps getting banned for being too open about eating ass. Big difference in decorum from the two sides.

That's why twitter/facebook/google need separate rules for hate-filled liberals. If they applied the same rules across the board, liberals wouldn't have anywhere to post their hate.
Truth. Liberals are the most hateful segment of our society. They are never satisfied, they constantly complain and accuse and wallow in their misery.

I don't know what it is suppose to mean and have no reason to find out. We do not have children in our home anymore

It means you have awoken to some deeper hidden reality by finding out the truth, the real information... basically, in the information age you can misinform yourself to whatever reality you want, always other people out there that also believe something crazy like flat earth for example.

If you are going to spend your time scouring the internet to confirm your bias, you may as well do it looking at something that is actually true... like what are American values and why they are valuable and why people care about them. (think there was some leftist on here questioning what American values were)

I mean...the ”woke” thing IS some stupid shit, but you guys are the kings of outlandish, DEEP STATE conspiracies. It’s like you’re “woke,” but the alt-right version.

Yea Trumpsters arent racist. lmao. Trump uses the KKK slogan in his rally speech. and then the crowd chants Send her back. Apparently the great times MAGA refers to is when minorities were put in their place.

Yea Trumpsters arent racist. lmao. Trump uses the KKK slogan in his rally speech. and then the crowd chants Send her back. Apparently the great times MAGA refers to is when minorities were put in their place.

If it makes me racist to wish a polygamist, commie congresswoman who is trying to destroy and divide America gets shipped to Somalia, then call me David Effing Duke.

You’re racist. You’ve shown it in your posts. I have yet to meet the person who is not racist based on the current PC meaning of the word. Your inference in your post here is racist by bashing trump supporters for being racist. Your inherent belief is that trump supporters suck and your basis is primarily on race. Isn’t that racist? The bananas are out of control.

The same logic can be used to summarily refute the leftist lie of systemic oppression, namely that if you have increased presence of police to combat serious crime due to density of crime you are going to have an increase in apprehensions of less serious crimes.

No leftist even considers that fact since it doesn't support the lie. And ofcourse culture, the glamorization of violence, has to do with increased violence... and ofcourse some people, particularly criminals, be they whatever race, are of sufficiently and exceedingly low character that they do indeed like shooting people.

I tell ya man... this thread astonishes me every day, never ceases to amaze
What do apprehensions of less serious crimes have to do with homicide rate?

What do apprehensions of less serious crimes have to do with homicide rate?

If the police are there to prevent or investigate murder, they might stumble on you two doors down beating your wife and take you in for domestic abuse.

You then can't afford good representation and have to spend the nights in jail.. convicted, lose your job.

Then you look up statistics... they say, inner city people don't commit spousal abuse at any higher of a rate than outer city people.

Ergo... you are being systemically oppressed.

You’re racist. You’ve shown it in your posts. I have yet to meet the person who is not racist based on the current PC meaning of the word. Your inference in your post here is racist by bashing trump supporters for being racist. Your inherent belief is that trump supporters suck and your basis is primarily on race. Isn’t that racist? The bananas are out of control.
plat has made numerous homophobic remarks, calls people nazis, hope for the economy to fail....and is super upset about a "send her back" chant. k

If the police are there to prevent or investigate murder, they might stumble on you two doors down beating your wife and take you in for domestic abuse.

You then can't afford good representation and have to spend the nights in jail.. convicted, lose your job.

Then you look up statistics... they say, inner city people don't commit spousal abuse at any higher of a rate than outer city people.

Ergo... you are being systemically oppressed.
I understand your point, but once again, wtf does that have to do with homicide rates? The conversation was about young urban black male homicide rates being higher than average. Overpolicing occurring because of a higher murder rate doesn't explain the higher rate.

Yeah, I'm not talking about the conversation... I don't particularly care left or right about most things, particularly whether or not Missouri meth heads hypothetically would commit murder at the same rate as inner city people were you to condense them.

My point was that you (leftists in general, not personal, and I distinguish between liberals which you are not) only choose to think when it's convenient. The rest of the time you are either attempting intellectual slight of hand or you actually too dumb to understand how stupid you sound... or the proverbial, think your chit don't stink so sto speak.

You'd be better served to maintain intellectual integrity, if you could find that possible... then others would take you more seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT