POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The very first question from the british media today during the Trump/May conference was...

"Prime Minister, do you believe Mayor whateverhisnameis is a "stone cold loser?"

:joy: Theresa May didn't answer, but Trump took the time to explain that he is in a fact a stone cold loser because his town has a lot of problems.

*******switching lanes.....

That governor who is a confirmed racist pos (and also baby organ harvester...) is gonna try and take away Virginia's guns... lmao! How in the world is he in power....makes you wonder. Since he was outed as a racist, he has spent his time rallying for killing babies and taking guns. Convenient turn of events.

But this gun stuff is nuts. The playbook is pretty simple -----> have mass shooting, hammer gun rights. Won't take too many incidents till semi-autos are completely off the table.
The Mayor of London once bragged about how diverse the victims were in a terrorist attack there. That is next level woke.

61640247_10157070738752221_8556150585408094208_n.jpg

You are, probably, more willfully ignorant yourself than you yourself care to realize or admit.

This happened to show up in my twitter feed, which is non political as I don't use it for political stuff like perhaps you or others here do, but it's particularly illustrative.

D8NRbMtX4AE40kX.jpg

I kinda end up repeating myself over and over with you leftists individually, but you aren't as smart as you think you are and you are certainly no smarter than those you like to deride.

Lol. Particularly illustrative of what? Someone’s opinion?

That graphic lost me at God, though. Fake news.

Would anything he just stated have prevented what happened in Va Beach?

No, zero of it. We just have to live with the fact that we’re in a country that idolizes guns and glorifies violence. Combine that with a few evil people and psychos, and boom - mass shootings. This is going to keep happening, and there is basically nothing that can be done about it.

Lol. Particularly illustrative of what? Someone’s opinion?

That graphic lost me at God, though. Fake news.

that graphic is basically the chronological development of western thought, but there was a whole discussion on what is left or right and my point simplified i guess would be that one, he doesn't even know what that means in reality and two, it is already ever evolving so it doesn't really make sense to argue who has lost touch of where is the center.

which if had to be answered, by the way, is clearly the left. any intellectually honest examination of that question necessitates that conclusion and only extremely biased or narrow thinking could prevent one from understanding that obvious reality.

Manafort should know he is a true patriot , a martyr for freedom and justice. Same with Flynn sacrifice your life and freedom for the United States of America pretty much
That has to be the dumbest take on Manafort i have ever seen. Yea a guy that was selling out his country for a quick buck is one hell of a PATRIOT! bank fraud, tax fraud, lying to the FBI, foreign agent. that is some top notch MARTYRDOM! Flynn was just an idiot that had served his country well and wanted to finally get paid for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT