POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it interesting that the FBI has been going after Terry McAuliffe, and that news of the investigation surfaces at this point of the campaign. Very close and long term ties to the Clintons. Will make it harder for Obama to sweep Hillary's transgressions under the rug if the FBI comes up with anything concrete on McAuliffe.

Perhaps looking for somebody willing to sing?

Reactions: WettCat
Have to laugh at Bob McDonald as VA Secretary.

For those that don't know, he was the failed CEO at PG a few years ago.

So PG forces him out due to lack of performance, and our moron POTUS hires him to run the VA.

Fast forward a few years, and he's still incompetent. I guess birds of a feather do flock together.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/to...-fails-note-new-va-director-was-forced-out-pg

I'm honestly surprised anyone wants that job. I doubt they have a deep pool of candidates. Crappy job with few resources for crappy pay (compared to what they can get elsewhere). Have you seen a VA appointment schedule sheet? Literally software from the 1980s. Can't even tell the doctor name because the character field is too short to include both the office and doctor name. And the exam notes are just as bad. (I had/have a pro bono client going through VA hell and I've spent hours on her medical records, it really is appalling).

Harry Reid vowed to fight Clinton over her VP pick if she chooses a Senator from a State with a Republican Governor.

calling him porker pretty much says it all and don't think this would be a choice that people are going to get excited about.

The VP pick can't be a Senator from a State with a Democratic Governor otherwise that will mean a lost seat in the Senate.

If I remember correctly, Newt was having an affair and left his wife...while his wife was battling cancer. Probably not a good scenario if they are going to really go after Bill's indiscretions.

I don't follow Tennessee politics all that much, but from what I've seen of Corker he seems pretty solid. But, much like Trump, he made most of his money in the real estate and construction business. Seems like Trump would be better off with someone with a different background.

Interesting seeing GOP people trying to reconcile their decision to vote Trump while the libs are doing the exact same thing with Shillary.

The parties are so efffed. The rehtoric is sooo effed. Both sides are on 10 with their ideology. Is there a "live and let live" candidate out there who will let me get high, worship nothing, pee where I want and own all the guns I can get my hands on?

It's either "come to magic unicorn land where there's fairies and free college" or "let's go back in time and live like our ignorant ass grandparents." Both are terrible options.

Fly-by over. Continue arguing over which asshole will be the less shitty president. G'day.

Interesting seeing GOP people trying to reconcile their decision to vote Trump while the libs are doing the exact same thing with Shillary.

The parties are so efffed. The rehtoric is sooo effed. Both sides are on 10 with their ideology. Is there a "live and let live" candidate out there who will let me get high, worship nothing, pee where I want and own all the guns I can get my hands on?

It's either "come to magic unicorn land where there's fairies and free college" or "let's go back in time and live like our ignorant ass grandparents." Both are terrible options.

Fly-by over. Continue arguing over which asshole will be the less shitty president. G'day.

yes there is and that man is @Willy4UK 2016

Mega, that's exactly what I support. Wanna air your testicles next to a woman with a 3 yr old hanging off her nipple? I'll make it happen.

Mega, that's exactly what I support. Wanna air your testicles next to a woman with a 3 yr old hanging off her nipple? I'll make it happen.
So, that is why they sag. Thanks Willy, that has been bugging me for years.

I don't think he "cannot" beat them in the public square, but surely you'd agree that Bill and Obama are both better speakers, better campaigners, and better fighters than anybody Trump faced in the primary, no?

I wouldnt say better. But certainly different. The Clintons have yet to face anyone like Trump either. Trump took on all Dems and the GOP; and still came out on top. Impressive, no matter what happens next.

parody? trolling? lives in a bubble? hard to say really.....

All the above?

I'm curious to see what Obama does with pardons as he leaves office.

Will be surprised if its anything less than the most obviously corrupt set of pardons our nation has ever seen. Rivaled by only Bill Clinton's.

"Happily married gay couples with closets full of assault weapons", as one of my college buddies used to say.

Willy's had my vote sewn up for months. His stance on testes next to bare nips with a baby on the end solidified my position even more.

Mega, I'm looking for cabinet members. You know any EPA or USDA kinda shit? Basically gonna cut a lot of gov't spending. Gonna need a guy who can fire people. Maybe stronghold if necessary. You interested?

Reactions: Mashburned
"**** Donald Trump! **** Donald Trump!" yep CNN just aired that on live TV, while all these people in New Mexico, NOT Mexico; waving Mexico flags.

Screw them and screw anyone that would support Mexico over the USA while you are in our freaking country. GTFO!

"Happily married gay couples with closets full of assault weapons", as one of my college buddies used to say.
That's an old Instapundit line. He was a law professor of mine, took the Internet by storm early on. I wonder if his site is as popular these days......

I see that Pew today says for the first time since the 1800s, someone 18-34 is more likely to live with their parents than they are likely to live with a partner or spouse.

You know how I can tell there's a Democrat in the White House? Because otherwise this story would be shouted from the rooftops, would lead every paper and newscast, about how the President is failing this country........

Is going to be a beautiful day when Obama and his cast of criminals pack their bags and get out of Washington. In fact, put Jarrett and everyone else on a plane and put them on some deserted island and never to be seen or heard from again.

I see that Pew today says for the first time since the 1800s, someone 18-34 is more likely to live with their parents than they are likely to live with a partner or spouse.

Why would this surprise anyone, we create a healthcare law where kids can stay on their parent's insurance until their late 20's, we create our own monsters.

"**** Donald Trump! **** Donald Trump!" yep CNN just aired that on live TV, while all these people in New Mexico, NOT Mexico; waving Mexico flags.

Screw them and screw anyone that would support Mexico over the USA while you are in our freaking country. GTFO!
I agree, I don't care what country of origin the flags are, you come to my country, waving your home countries flag and then burn ours - GTFO!

You know how I can tell there's a Democrat in the White House? Because otherwise this story would be shouted from the rooftops, would lead every paper and newscast, about how the President is failing this country........
Yeah last time there was a Dem in the White House we had unprecedented growth. Last time we had a Republican in the WH we lost 11 million jobs in the span of a couple years. Left office with a trillion dollar budget deficit.

Why would this surprise anyone, we create a healthcare law where kids can stay on their parent's insurance until their late 20's, we created our own monsters.
This is a democrat that raised a daughter by himself and she now has two masters degrees and is working in Chicago. She had a very hard time with healthcare for several years as in could not afford to pay the premiums and eat at the same time. I didn't find out till years later when she got a job that provided some health insurance and her health improved. I'd bet she is not a rare case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT