• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brilliant.

page1.jpg

I know democrats are brain dead, but how can you not realize at this point that all democrats want is power and control and they will do anything to get it? They have refused to accept election results and used the MSM to create the biggest hoax in american history. And they're still trying to double down.

Luckily not all ppl are stupid...you just granted trump a landslide

Now we just need for the truth about Seth Rich and the Awan brothers to come out, all who set up/pushed/allowed the fake Russia investigation to continue to be investigated, and the Cats to make it to the Final Four and this week would be about perfect.

It's only Tuesday, so I still have my hopes up.

I don't watch the morning or evening talk shows on stations like CNN, MSNBC or Fox for that matter but after the Muller Report, I just had to tune in to a few of them and see the reaction. LOL I have never seen such a melt down of absolute fools. I guess I would put Joe Scarborough and his little blond bitch at the top. They are hilarious with their hate. So where do we go now MSM and cable news? Probably attack the AG Barr. The entire news business is infected with hate to a point it blinds them.

Meanwhile Trump moves on with MAGA and the haters can hate until they drop dead, which they will because hate will kill you.

Booty, you're just gonna have to get over it.

Smoke a doob or something and shake it off. You're gonna be alright my man, life is good bro and America is great.

Trump won. He's gonna get his 4 years at least, a solid chance he'll get 8.

That's the beauty of it. America is designed so that not one single person can F**k it up because they're only in power for not even a decade.

There have been 45 Presidents. Half a dozen or so were great, most were average, a handful were duds. We're here still kicking ass regardless of the duds.

Worst case Trump is a dud. We'll get over it. Best case he kicks ass like some of the great ones if so, we all win. More than likely he'll fall into the middle category.

As for comparing his and her situations, Hillary, the Clinton machine and Foundation are as swampy as anything. They've been around for decades now. Do you really want to play the game of who's dirtier? Do you really want to start digging around taxes, financials, known affiliates and let loose a bulldog prosecutor with unlimited resources into all that?

So Booty's still around triggering folks with his pictures with words? or did he actually type his own sentences. I wouldn't know.
#ignorethebooty

So Booty's still around triggering folks with his pictures with words? or did he actually type his own sentences. I wouldn't know.
#ignorethebooty

Amazing how ignoring one person made this board so much better. My posts I have to read are down 50%, and having to read stupid memes done by a 72 year old aunt plastered all over the board are down 100%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT