POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You do realize that the report is going to be made public don't you? If Barr is lying or trying to cover something up it will be exposed.

For someone who thinks they're so smart you sure do easily believe every single wacky conspiracy pushed about Trump. I mean you're literally still trying to defend collusion and obstruction. I'd call that dumb.

If it doesn't get made public, it will most assuredly be leaked by somebody, just like everything else.

How bad of a lawyer is CPL?

Stormy ended up having to pay Trump at the end of all of it. Just went so far and way too unbelievable with the Kavanaugh is a serial gang rapist thing, which made even many leftist people say, "okay maybe this is getting out of hand." Has multiple businesses he is connected with go under and are under investigation. Now basically falls for a sting and gets caught trying to extort one of the biggest companies in the world.

Haha just a few months ago, this was supposed to be the savior for the Democratic party.

Mueller thought about Trump's refusal to answer questions, then didn't interview Trump or Trump Jr., he took possession of a treasure trove of info from Cohen office and knew the final battle would be fought in the SDNY away from any inappropriate pardon power. I've said before this is not the end but the beginning.
Stop pretending you're in tune and on top of things. Every single loony cable news network has been saying the same nonsense for months. You really do believe everything your TV says. It's over my dude. No collusion no obstruction. Stop the conspiracy mongering. It's embarrassing.

The reason Mueller passed those cases off is because they were out of his jurisdiction. They didn't involve Trump/Russia, election meddling, collusion or obstruction. As much as you'd like for it to be so. Trump isn't guilty by association. Cohen's legal troubles are his own. If he had anything it would have already been made public especially after he testified behind closed doors. The fat lady has sung and her song in "Keep America Great! '20"

I also think the leftist media will have no problem eating one of their own and focusing on CPL's demise, over focusing on the mueller report today.

Anyway they can get that Mueller report off the main headlines, they'll do it. Then hopefully for them, something stupid and new will come up tomorrow and they can focus in on that. I'm sure they're hoping Trump will tweet or say something stupid about CPL and then they can just go on focusing on that.

This is my theory as to why Mueller does not exonerate Trump on the issue of obstruction of justice:
  • The primary focus of Mueller's investigation was the question of whether Trump colluded with Russia;
  • Based on his investigation, Mueller concluded that neither Trump nor his campaign colluded with Russia;
  • It necessarily follows that Trump could not obstruct justice with respect to collusion if there was no collusion to prevent from being discovered/prosecuted;
  • However, Mueller cannot conclude, given that the primary focus of his investigation was collusion, that Trump was not attempting to obstruct some crime other than obstruction of justice;
  • He therefore leaves the question open, perhaps for further investigation.
Having said all that, there's still the compelling argument that the President has the absolute right to hire and fire the AG, and my understanding is that would be the focal point of any obstruction of justice charge. So unless Mueller has some other actions of the President on which to hang an obstruction of justice charge, it will be interesting to see his rationale when the full (but redacted) report is released.

I believe Mueller has already offered to speak publicly before congress, perhaps as early as next week.
Good. Maybe he can explain how the FBI accused American citizen Carter Page of being a Russian spy and somehow had enough "evidence" to get 4 separate FISA warrants to spy on him but after their (FBI) months of spying and Mueller's years of investigating Page hasn't been charged with a single crime.

I mean he's either a spy or he isn't. How did the FBI gather enough evidence to spy on an American citizen but then after months of spying by the FBI and years of investigating by Mueller Carter Page is a free man?!

It's almost like the FBI made it all up in order to weasel their way into spying on Trump's campaign. Maybe Mueller can give some answers to that.

I would like to add on one more brain dead point, something I noticed a lot over the weekend of watching MSNBC and CNN. They made a huge deal how Barr was a republican that was hand picked by Trump to be AG. The president picking an AG was a freaking talking point. Every president picks their AG. CNN and MsNBC are acting like Trump tricked the system to get a republican AG while he was in office.

130404_eric_holder_obama_ap_6051.jpg

Attorney General Eric Holder brushed off a question Thursday about when he might leave the administration. Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama.

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

Holder, who's been held in contempt the House of Representatives and has been the focus of numerous Republican-led Congressional investigations, also joked that his childhood in New York left him well prepared for the slings and arrows of Washington.

Stop pretending you're in tune and on top of things. Every single loony cable news network has been saying the same nonsense for months. You really do believe everything your TV says. It's over my dude. No collusion no obstruction. Stop the conspiracy mongering. It's embarrassing.

The reason Mueller passed those cases off is because they were out of his jurisdiction. They didn't involve Trump/Russia, election meddling, collusion or obstruction. As much as you'd like for it to be so. Trump isn't guilty by association. Cohen's legal troubles are his own. If he had anything it would have already been made public especially after he testified behind closed doors. The fat lady has sung and her song in "Keep America Great! '20"
Doesn't bother me if you think that, it's juvenile but not upsetting.

I hope you're right, but the fact in his letter he only used four incomplete parts of sentences from Muellers report doesn't give me any assurance the the Iran Contra cover-up artist will be any less manipulative.
But you're plenty confident in a report from a WMD lying war monger and selling Russia uranium cover up artist? Makes sense.

Democrats accuse Trump of questioning the legitimacy of the elections should he lose.
Trump wins.
The Democrats question the legitimacy of the elections.

Democrats push for the appointment of Special Counsel to investigate collusion, and praise the appointment of Mueller to conduct the investigation, harangue Trump for calling it a witch hunt.
After a nearly 2-year investigation, Special Counsel concludes there was no collusion between Trump/Trump's campaign and Russia with respect to Russia's attempt to influence U.S. elections.
Democrats play down the conclusions of Mueller and vow to continue the witch hunt.

Democrats are hypocrites.

I would like to add on one more brain dead point, something I noticed a lot over the weekend of watching MSNBC and CNN. They made a huge deal how Barr was a republican that was hand picked by Trump to be AG. The president picking an AG was a freaking talking point. Every president picks their AG. CNN and MsNBC are acting like Trump tricked the system to get a republican AG while he was in office.
And their brain dead viewers actually believe their crap. Example Levi in here repeating the handpicked talking point like it's a gotcha rebuttal.

Hell yeah! Lock. Her. Up. O'bama is drunk as a fart right now. He know's what's coming. The rats will soon start to jump off that sinking ship and they'll climb on the head of anyone they think can save them from going down.

This is a pivotal point in American history. If an ex-President and an ex SoS go down for treason then it's a whole new ball game. Should lead to a journalistic reformation but it won't.

I believe Mueller has already offered to speak publicly before congress, perhaps as early as next week.
For over a year Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell have claimed they have hard evidence of collusion. When do they volunteer to speak publicly and share their evidence with the rest of us?

Matter of fact now that Mueller has said there isn't any evidence of collusion shouldn't you be demanding that representatives of your party share their super secret evidence?

I mean seriously hard evidence of collusion is more important to your cause and more damaging to Trump than seeing the full Mueller report. It seems to me you've been played for a fool and refuse to realize it by demanding to see the wrong thing.

For over a year Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell have claimed they have hard evidence of collusion. When do they volunteer to speak publicly and share their evidence with the rest of us?

Matter of fact now that Mueller has said there isn't any evidence of collusion shouldn't you be demanding that representatives of your party share their super secret evidence?

I mean seriously hard evidence of collusion is more important to your cause and more damaging to Trump than seeing the full Mueller report. It seems to me you've been played for a fool and refuse to realize it by demanding to see the wrong thing.
Oh he realizes it but like all liberals, they believe it is best to just keep digging in the hole. The strategy is simply be very aggressive in your claims no matter how false because perceived conviction is perceived truth. Just keep digging away until another narrative comes up and jump on that with both feet. The media will provide the ample cover.

Coming from the guy who has claimed for the last year that there is evidence of collusion. Why does Mueller need to testify? Shouldn't Swalwell simply produce the evidence he claims to exist?

Rep. Eric Swalwell: "I Won't Accept Barr's Version Of Mueller Report Unless Mueller Himself Testifies That It Is True"

Coming from the guy who has claimed for the last year that there is evidence of collusion. Why does Mueller need to testify? Shouldn't Swalwell simply produce the evidence he claims to exist?

Rep. Eric Swalwell: "I Won't Accept Barr's Version Of Mueller Report Unless Mueller Himself Testifies That It Is True"
What type of asshole do you have to be to vote for that smug piece of crap? I don't even care about his policies that much. It is just the smug arrogance with which that guy just lies and lies and lies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT