POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
James Comey took the news today particularly hard...he packed up the car as soon as he heard and is on his way to stand in some random field where he will have his wife take a picture of him staring into the distance at sunset. He will include a quote from some dead philosopher to add meaning to his picture. Powerful stuff.
I hope that traitorous piece of feces has an aneurism and Has to rely on government healthcare.

giphy.gif

I can’t wait to see the conga line of nitwits at MSNBC and CNN lose their minds over the findings of this report. It’s going to be must-see TV. Adam Schiff and Gerald Nadler have been nothing but grandstanding pricks throughout this whole fiasco. Hey Adam, just 2 days ago you said, “there is substantial evidence of collusion.” Really? Please provide us with your “evidence.”

So many people involved with this BS Russia collusion and obstruction of justice narrative should be put in front of a firing squad. Millions of our tax dollars wasted, MSM lies to damage this Presidency and misinform their viewers, and just overall corruption in our government. Line them all up and go at it.

So many people involved with this BS Russia collusion and obstruction of justice narrative should be put in front of a firing squad. Millions of our tax dollars wasted, MSM lies to damage this Presidency and misinform their viewers, and just overall corruption in our government. Line them all up and go at it.
On this I agree. What would George Washington do with enemies of the state? Death

:uzi:

Reactions: DidneyWorl
While it is a shame that the country and our POTUS had to endure 2+ years of this Russia collusion BS...I have no doubt that the silver lining is the fact that it probably solidified a 2nd term for Trump.

Sure, the MSM will drum up some other nonsense between now and Election Day. But they have lost so much credibility it will be difficult for intelligent Americans to take any of it seriously.

While it is a shame that the country and our POTUS had to endure 2+ years of this Russia collusion BS...I have no doubt that the silver lining is the fact that it probably solidified a 2nd term for Trump.

Sure, the MSM will drum up some other nonsense between now and Election Day. But they have lost so much credibility it will be difficult for intelligent Americans to take any of it seriously.

Keeping America Great Again

They're all grabbing on to this sentence:

The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

But that's where they all stop. They never finish the rest of the paragraph:

The Special Counsel's decision to describe the facts of his obstruction investigation without reaching any legal conclusions leaves it to the Attorney General to determine whether the conduct described in the report constitutes a crime. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

Basically the DOJ cleared Trump of obstruction because of insufficient/no evidence.

This is still America. Innocent until proven guilty. (Mueller) Not concluding that someone (Trump) committed a crime and (DOJ) refusing to pursue charges because of a lack of evidence most certainly exonerates the defendant.

I can’t wait to see the conga line of nitwits at MSNBC and CNN lose their minds over the findings of this report. It’s going to be must-see TV. Adam Schiff and Gerald Nadler have been nothing but grandstanding pricks throughout this whole fiasco. Hey Adam, just 2 days ago you said, “there is substantial evidence of collusion.” Really? Please provide us with your “evidence.”

I bet it wont be interesting in that way. Either they will pretend we need more investigation, or it will just get memory holed like the CNN discussion earlier with the "wow we really did a great job covering this impossible story".

0 chance of the week long South Park we're sorry supercut.

Of course the MSM doesn't guide you. There was definitely meddlin', but it wasn't from Trump. It was from Obama and Hillary. They used foreign nations to try to rig an election and then tried a coup when it didn't work.

Hang them all for Treason
I wasn't referring to Trump, Obama, or Clinton, but to the Russians who Mueller agrees meddled. Why is that so hard for you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT