How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smh.

Somehow media/leftist rhetoric is not responsible for the Scalise shooter, mob harassment and assault of conservatives the last few years, the killing of cops, anthrax being sent, Rand Paul being assaulted, guy trying to stab a CA Republican politician, or any of the other plots to kill Republicans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/10/world/americas/venezuela-aid-fire-video.html
Oh Look, the "burning aid" incident in Venezuela that Trump and the GoP cried about for days was completely fake news. The convoy was fire bombed by protesters before it even made it across the bridge and the security forces were the ones trying to put it out. And the bridge they all claimed had been closed just to stop aid from coming in has been closed for almost a decade. Exact same shit we tried in Venezuela in 2002. It's pretty ****ing sad when a POS like Maduro tells the truth more than the GoP. He will either fix his shit or get overthrown, how bout we (CIA) stay out of it.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...kys-fetal-heartbeart-abortion-law/3181971002/

Why does KY keep passing these stupid laws? in the last few years dozens of these have been passed and all ruled unconstitutional. Our state has a massive budget shortfall and the ****tards in Frankfort waste millions passing worthless ills and litigating them for years to keep the base happy and make themselves feel good. How bout you morons pass gambling or weed and actually make our state some money.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...kys-fetal-heartbeart-abortion-law/3181971002/

Why does KY keep passing these stupid laws? in the last few years dozens of these have been passed and all ruled unconstitutional. Our state has a massive budget shortfall and the ****tards in Frankfort waste millions passing worthless ills and litigating them for years to keep the base happy and make themselves feel good. How bout you morons pass gambling or weed and actually make our state some money.

I agree. They pass some dumb stuff that's guaranteed to be overturned. The in God we trust thing is another one. And probably a few more given the way some controversial measures were rammed through at the 11th hour.

Oh Look, the "burning aid" incident in Venezuela that Trump and the GoP cried about for days was completely fake news. The convoy was fire bombed by protesters before it even made it across the bridge and the security forces were the ones trying to put it out. And the bridge they all claimed had been closed just to stop aid from coming in has been closed for almost a decade. Exact same shit we tried in Venezuela in 2002. It's pretty ****ing sad when a POS like Maduro tells the truth more than the GoP. He will either fix his shit or get overthrown, how bout we (CIA) stay out of it.
NY Times? No, the fake news is your post.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
53580555_1308879089252283_6384210251163369472_n.jpg

There are more than 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Because some fraction of 1% wants to bastardize a religion doesn’t make the religion the problem.
I’m curious if you blame Christianity for the Spanish Inqusition? How about the other millions over the course of history that have been killed in the name of Christianity?

Will you blame the religion or are you an apologist?
I blame Catholicism for the SI as the only two major versions of Christianity at the time were it & Orthodox.

Data is clear that some 20% of Muslims support killing non-believers for just about any "insult" to Islam even though your stated less than 1% that would do such is likely accurate. Look at blasphemy laws in many Muslim countries that support killing of people accused of doing such. Can't claim the majorities there don't support such laws.

That said, ain't no way even 1% of Christians support harming people who defame its religion nor whites who support supremacists actions. Both Christians & whites grew up on these issues. Muslims still live in the 7th Century.

Last edited:
I blame Catholicism for the SI as the only two major versions of Christianity at the time were it & Orthodox.

Data is clear that some 20% of Muslims support killing non-believers for just about any "insult" to Islam even though your stated less than 1% that would do such is likely accurate. Look at blasphemy laws in many Muslim countries that support killing of people accused of doing such. Can't claim the majorities there don't support such laws.

That said, ain't no way even 1% of Christians support harming people who defame it's religion nor whites who support supremacists actions. Both Christians & whites grew up on these issues. Muslims still live in the 7th Century.

Also, 1% of 1.8 billion is a ****ing lot of people.

No, you hide most of the time then, slip up and get peeved when outed.

As far as the limited goes, it does not take much to figure that most post by some of the liberal morons on here are just that, fake or false. No point in engaging, they simply move on to the next moronic meme or baseless claim that gets outed shortly there after with no more to say about it.

Man, I set you up for a perfect “false” and you missed it. You’re slipping man. :)

And no, I don’t hide anything. I’ve made my views very clear on here. Compared to your far right wing views I’m a fringe left wing radical, and that’s cool. Guys like you served so that we can disagree on stuff.

Last edited:
Man, I set you up for a perfect “false” and you missed it. You’re slipping man. :)

And no, I don’t hide anything. I’ve made my views very clear on here. Compared to your far right wing views I’m a fringe left wing radical, and that’s cool. Guys like you served so that we can disagree on stuff.
I actually like most of your post but, once in a while I will see one that seems more Trudeauish and then I have to reel your Canadiana ass back to the middle.

- Blacks killing blacks
- Muslims killing Christians

The liberal give a f**k meter for both is zero.

That’s how you know the constant outrage and tears are fake. I was genuinely upset after reading about the NZ shooting... even more so after seeing just the screen shots.

Same after the kid that shot up that black church. Horrific. Tragic. Pure evil and a POS person.

The idiot that shot up an abortion clinic. Complete trash that sickens me by saying they’re a Christian. Dude is completely wrong and insane. You don’t take lives just because you disagree with someone or even an idea/ideology.

But why is it so hard for most liberals to do the same? Condemn or denounce a minority in the wrong? Or a Muslim that’s taking lives? For the few I’ve seen that have/do, you’re a unicorn with flaming wings and I applaud you.

Far too many of the people constantly outraged/offended about issues ranging from killing innocents to not using the term “xer” are only outraged about it when it fits their narrative. They only care when a minority of some sort is wronged by someone in the majority.

In fairness to the Christians who sometimes used harsh tactics when they came to the New World...they did encounter some cultures who sacrificed babies/infants to their gods, ripped out hearts, rolled heads down stairs/played games with human heads and *gasp* took slaves of their vanquished...people want to highlight every sin of the Europeans who came over and yet ignore all the countless depravities (that were worse than the Europeans could have ever imagined) of the people who were already here.

In fairness to the Christians who sometimes used harsh tactics when they came to the New World...they did encounter some cultures who sacrificed babies/infants to their gods, ripped out hearts, rolled heads down stairs/played games with human heads and *gasp* took slaves of their vanquished...people want to highlight every sin of the Europeans who came over and yet ignore all the countless depravities (that were worse than the Europeans could have ever imagined) of the people who were already here.
Isn't it interesting the same people who are against white European Christians developing the New World now want to open the borders and destroy the white European Christian culture. I understand now, it makes perfect sense. .

This is going to be a very entertaining race for the Dim nominee. They have a field of looney tunes. Each passing year they go further off of the deep end but so do the electorate. Crazy times ahead but entertaining
Yes and they will degrade each other, bring up their faults and criminal records until the winner is chosen then, sing the praises of each other because their backers will pay them off (it is about the money) and their followers will eat it up as if nothing ever happened. Just dumb or are they good with the lies used to achieve the goal (end justifies the means) ala Taqiyya in the Quran.

It is no wonder the left aligns themselves with murders and terrorist.

Oh I don’t know, maybe because a heartbeat indicates a life? I’m betting your all for California stopping the death penalty though.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Excellent point on the brutality and depravity the early settlers to the new world encountered. Especially the Spaniards and the aztecs.

I highly recommend 'Cortez and the downfall of the Aztec empire', by Jon manchip white.

An absolute historical masterpiece.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Noooo. Not the noble native Americans?

There's more journalism in that 6 minute video than the NYT has done in the entirety of muh Russia.

Edit: and to think as long as you're willing to play you're part and testify that Maduro actually set the trucks on fire, you could be a special counsel leading a coup 15 years from now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT