• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a pattern:
54462736_2078694548853134_1889608348349759488_n.png

No, you hide most of the time then, slip up and get peeved when outed.

As far as the limited goes, it does not take much to figure that most post by some of the liberal morons on here are just that, fake or false. No point in engaging, they simply move on to the next moronic meme or baseless claim that gets outed shortly there after with no more to say about it.
False

I still have no clue how the steel slabbed wall is going to keep folks from not climbing over it. Seems like it needs to be much higher and a better mechanism at the top to keep folks from climbing over with a rope, ladder, etc
Put razor wire rolls 10' deep & 50" wide behind it. When they get to the top of the wall & look down they might change their mind.

Insanity

There’s a video starting to go viral on Twitter that shows Chelsea Clinton getting ambushed by a #FreePalestine activist at a memorial service for the 49 Muslims killed in Christchurch, NZ this morning, with the woman in the video blaming the former first daughter for causing the massacre by “STOKING ISLAMOPHOBIA AND RACISM” when she called out Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitic remarks earlier this year:
Yep, when Muslims call out a well-known leftist for criticizing a Muslim for making an anti-semitic remark as a cause for the massacre, how can anyone not realize there's no reasoning with Muslims? Yet, leftists can't begin to recognize that & keep defending Muslim views & speech. Really sick. Verges on a suicide mission.

when liberals start attacking Clintons, female Clintons to boot...the end isn't too far for that party folks...hunker down and be patient, it's almost over...civil, cultural, class, race, gender wars my ass...they're gonna end themselves...
That's not true. Muslims aren't Libs, it's just that Dims want their votes no matter what the Muslims say or do.

Reactions: homeytheclown
That started out at the Christmas Party I mentioned but yeah, in 2015 and 2016, Muslim violence was insane. In a matter of months, you had Paris, San Bernardino, Pulse nightclub, Brussels, & tons of others.

Every single time, Dems and their media refused to acknowledge any connection to Islamic ideology, became apologists, and deflected to some other talking point. Who can ever forget the “Terror has no religion” slogan after Paris?
There are more than 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Because some fraction of 1% wants to bastardize a religion doesn’t make the religion the problem.
I’m curious if you blame Christianity for the Spanish Inqusition? How about the other millions over the course of history that have been killed in the name of Christianity?

Will you blame the religion or are you an apologist?

1 percent my ass. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. No where in the koran is there a peaceful muslim. You are either a strict follower of sharia law and you call for the death to all nonconformers. Period. You are truly stupid enough to compare something in Christianity from the stone ages to modern day ideology? I don't even know why I bother to respond to you but you post some of the dumbest shit on the internet.

Why don't you take a trip to Mecca or backpack through Iran and Afhganistan and see how long before we are reading about another dumb white liberal beheaded trying to prove Islam is a peaceful religion. Seriously, we need less of you in this world.

There are more than 1.8 billion Muslims in the world. Because some fraction of 1% wants to bastardize a religion doesn’t make the religion the problem.
I’m curious if you blame Christianity for the Spanish Inqusition? How about the other millions over the course of history that have been killed in the name of Christianity?

The Spanish Inquisition began because Muslims invaded Spain, it was also in the freaking 15th century!
Why don’t we stick with current times.

1 percent my ass. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. No where in the koran is there a peaceful muslim. You are either a strict follower of sharia law and you call for the death to all nonconformers. Period. You are truly stupid enough to compare something in Christianity from the stone ages to modern day ideology? I don't even know why I bother to respond to you but you post some of the dumbest shit on the internet.

Why don't you take a trip to Mecca or backpack through Iran and Afhganistan and see how long before we are reading about another dumb white liberal beheaded trying to prove Islam is a peaceful religion. Seriously, we need less of you in this world.
Are you really that stupid?
Sadly I believe you are.

I’ve visited several predominantly Muslim countries over the years and have yet to lose my head.

The Spanish Inquisition began because Muslims invaded Spain, it was also in the freaking 15th century!
Muslims invaded Spain? Better go back and study history a little better.
Stick with modern times? The Catholic Church of Spain used the same Bible we have today. The Inquasition began after nearly 1500 years of Christianity.

How many more excuses will you give?

Stick with modern times? The Catholic Church of Spain used the same Bible we have today. The Inquasition began after nearly 1500 years of Christianity.

Yes, Muslims invaded Spain RQ, and the inquisition was a result of that. They ruled the southern part of Spain for 700 years.

I’m not defending the inquisition.

I didn’t give any excuse, you’re argument is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Because that is all they have. When there is nothing to back up their argument they point to the past. However, they fail to mention the thousands of years that the muslim world has been fighting almost everyone and is the reason a lot of the problems of the past happened.

when liberals start attacking Clintons, female Clintons to boot...the end isn't too far for that party folks...hunker down and be patient, it's almost over...civil, cultural, class, race, gender wars my ass...they're gonna end themselves...
They also show that no matter what, they will bow down and give in when confronted by muslims. Obama did it and so do many on the left showing that they are ready to be ruled.

This is not what we need in a free country. Arm Yourselves!

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Are you really that stupid?
Sadly I believe you are.

I’ve visited several predominantly Muslim countries over the years and have yet to lose my head.
False. I have visited a couple myself and the looks I received were far from welcoming. Go off of the resorts and tourist routes and learn something.

Reactions: screwduke1

Have you ever read the Bible or understand how it really reads? Do you not understand that we have had people misrepresent and/or misinterpreted the Bible? Happens a lot today as well.

Do you not realize that muslims attacked and fought against people long before the inquisition? No you grossly misinformed lemming, you probably don't

Have you ever read the Bible or understand how it really reads? Do you not understand that we have had people misrepresent and/or misinterpreted the Bible? Happens a lot today as well.

Do you not realize that muslims attacked and fought against people long before the inquisition? No you grossly misinformed lemming, you probably don't

There’s a reason why Democrats aren’t afraid to offend Christians or target them with lawsuits like they do with Christian florists and bakers or if they see a nativity scene. And there’s a reason why they never try this shit with Muslims. They never talk about their view of gays or women or hatred or the justification for violence and rape. You don’t see LGBT people going after them.

Why? Because they know Christians are an easy target while Muslims will murder you over something as simple as drawing Muhammad.

You can't possibly be this dumb.

These 1.8 billion follow along like sheep and never stray from their bastardized religion by calling out the bastards in their religion and doing something to stop their terrorism. They encourage it and support it in their mosques. Look I do not care if your people want to follow Allah but keep it to yourself, just as you tell Christians to get in their closet and keep Christianity to their selves. This works both ways. You will shut up a Christian then cry wolf if we get fed up with your people.

There’s a reason why Democrats aren’t afraid to offend Christians or target them with lawsuits like they do with Christian florists and bakers or if they see a nativity scene. And there’s a reason why they never try this shit with Muslims. They never talk about their view of gays or women or hatred or the justification for violence and rape. You don’t see LGBT people going after them.

Why? Because they know Christians are an easy target while Muslims will murder you over something as simple as drawing Muhammad.
Truth. The double standards exhibited by the left are so evident, yet ignored.

“Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...”

Thar is from Sharia law (some morons in our own country advocate for) which devout Muslims are supposed to follow. Tell the truth when you can get what you want that way, but lie if you can’t as long as it’s to advance Islam. Nice.

Say... I wonder if Omar and Tlaib... naaaah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT