POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He actually admitted to being glad it happened. You ok?
Does not matter what has been posted by any one on here if it flies in the face of the liberal agenda your response and the response of other libnuts on here is either racism, misogyny, Islamophobia, or any other label regardless of the reason. You generally have no intelligent or informed response just the standard wolf cry of racism etc....

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Good chance hes right if you see whats in his manifesto. Trashing capitalism and praising China. Yeah conservatives totally hate capitalism and love China.

The old “without evidence”, might as well book it that it’s true.

The dude claimed he was against capitalism, who is stating they are against capitalism?
Funny how many articles are written without evidence against Trump are 100% true to those in the media.

Limbaugh says that and they are like "but wheres his proof?!?!"

Alright, I guess I'll step up and be the asshole who says it...now back to the news on the home front...

As tragic as the things like a mass shooting can be, lots of shit popping off here within the borders that need some attention.

1)What's shaping up to look like some serious Mueller fallout is no small thing. If I were Trump I'd open a second investigation on everyone involved in the first. If there is no collusion, everyone involved in pushing that BS to overthrow an elected President needs to be hunted down and thrown in jail. An attempted coup is treason. Pubs and moderate dems who weren't involved need to finally grow a pair and lead a bi-partisan effort to clean house.

2)The border situation, yeah that's going to get ugly. Need to get that under control ASAP.

3)Democratic primary is going to be a real shit show. As I've said before, we could be witnessing the beginning of the end of the DNC as we know it and a split could occur giving rise to a third political party, an extremely radical one that wants to totally renovate America like any number of HGTV DIY oriented shows.

I am not apologizing for being white. That is how God made me. I embrace it just like you embrace being black. So what is the big deal. Are you denying white Europeans developed the new world aka North America? Is that where you are going with this stupidity of your white supremacist junk. Be proud of your black skin. God made you who you are.
There's no reason to be proud of something you had no part in. White, black, brown, whatever, you were born with it, you didn't make it. No reason to be ashamed of it either. It's not inherently good or bad, it just is. You must not have any actual accomplishments you're proud of if your pride has to come from the color of your skin.

Such foolish people. If we believe God created us then why not accept who you are, trust in Him and do the best you can possibly do on this earth while you are passing through. Any race of people who goes through life worrying about other people's color is a miserable human being. Someone who is white and blames being white on all of the world's problem is a total fool. They end up being the most miserable people on earth. I feel sorry for EasternKYWildcat. He just has a hard time accepting how God made him so he looks to blame the white man for his insecurity and issues. He should seek God to help him rather than blame God. He is just lost like many others. Sad.
God didn't make you, me, or anyone else. He doesn't exist. He doesn't have a grand plan for you any more than the four year old who dies of brain cancer. You are not special. You are alone.

There's no reason to be proud of something you had no part in. White, black, brown, whatever, you were born with it, you didn't make it. No reason to be ashamed of it either. It's not inherently good or bad, it just is. You must not have any actual accomplishments you're proud of if your pride has to come from the color of your skin.

God didn't make you, me, or anyone else. He doesn't exist. He doesn't have a grand plan for you any more than the four year old who dies of brain cancer. You are not special. You are alone.
In your humble opinion

How many people here think we're being purposely set up for conflict?

we always are, violent conflict is inevitable aspect of human condition. war will occur when it is more profitable than peace, there's a time and a place for it

In your humble opinion

there's not a single leftist here that's a believer i bet, maybe a liberal or two left that reads but doesn't post, but not a leftist. there's something there i think.

my unsolicited advice to you would be check your anger and have sympathy for them, they thought they were worshiping the same God as you, but were deceived on the critical question of who was Christ

we always are, violent conflict is inevitable aspect of human condition. war will occur when it is more profitable than peace, there's a time and a place for it

there's not a single leftist here that's a believer i bet, maybe a liberal or two left that reads but doesn't post, but not a leftist. there's something there i think.

my unsolicited advice to you would be check your anger and have sympathy for them, they thought they were worshiping the same God as you, but were deceived on the critical question of who was Christ
criticism stings and swallowing your pride sucks but I’m not above it, however I can’t sympathise for believers of a religion who kill as a means of worship...I guess I’ll be like a Muslim on 9/11 in response to terror attacks on mosques. They were jumping up and down

Last edited:
How many people here think we're being purposely set up for conflict?

answer that how ever you want to
or don't answer it

but please think about it

now let's get back to beating The U-T

Survivors of Parklands high school shooting arrive in Christchurch

19:25, Jul 23 2018 <-----

They will share their experiences in the wake of a mass shooting that shook US politics and the gun control debate.

New Zealand pledges reforms as relaxed gun laws scrutinized

That has been thrown into the spotlight by the killing of 49 people by a shooter rampaging through two Christchurch mosques with an arsenal of high-powered guns.

It has prompted an immediate promise of stricter gun laws from Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who said that the mosque attacker was a licensed gun owner and that five firearms were used during the rampage, including two semi-automatic weapons and two shotguns.

edit post for more info: this article from the CIA Washington Post thanks to Amazon and Bezos for that contract.

New Zealand attack exposes how little the U.S. and its allies share intelligence on domestic terrorism threats

The United States and its closest allies have spent nearly two decades building an elaborate system to share intelligence about international terrorist groups, and it has become a key pillar of a global effort to thwart attacks.

But there’s no comparable arrangement for sharing intelligence about domestic terrorist organizations, including right-wing extremists like the one suspected in the killing of 49 worshipers at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, according to current and former national security officials and counterterrorism experts.

Governments generally see nationalist extremist groups as a problem for domestic law enforcement and security agencies to confront. In the United States, that responsibility falls principally to the FBI.

The intelligence services of New Zealand and the United States — along with those in the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia — enjoy a close working relationship. The so-called Five Eyes routinely share highly classified intelligence about al-Qaeda or the Islamic State, gleaned from their respective networks of surveillance systems and human spies.

PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
Wow. Calipari is truly one of the worst big time coaches when it comes to managing smallish leads in the last 5 minutes of a game. What a collapse today. This is something he will never budge on. He’s been doing it for years. While we got nothing but contested shots down the stretch, Tennessee got 4 wide open threes and made 3 of them. Our halfcourt offense is a ****ing disaster.

Wow. Calipari is truly one of the worst big time coaches when it comes to managing smallish leads in the last 5 minutes of a game. What a collapse today. This is something he will never budge on. He’s been doing it for years. While we got nothing but contested shots down the stretch, Tennessee got 4 wide open threes and made 3 of them. Our halfcourt offense is a ****ing disaster.

10000 agree. We have zero offense.

Reactions: KRJ1975
CNN is a treasonous network/website. I go there and it looks like they are pinning Muslims as victims to nationalism. What fn bs. Where are Muslim leaders when thousands of innocents over the last 20 years were being killed? How about the thousands of Americans? What the hell is going on in America? There should be a massive investigation this is comfort to isis and all the other radical groups.

Yea, it’s human nature...

But what is currently happening is new and gaining steam. There is a targeted effort to change western civilization, and WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS!!!! is a huge part of it. Islam is a huge part of it.

This Muslim acceptance crap is plain weird, and I don’t know what’s driving it. Muslim sympathy/anti-America is what largely got the worst president we’ll ever see elected. Bush was the devil for fighting in the Middle East, and we needed to change. We needed to be more like EUROPE!! Fast forward 8 years later and we’re sending planes of cash to the country who funded 9/11, still meddling in the Middle East, and Europe is turning into a deeply divided shithole.

Besides all that, there’s a ton of reasons some countries would love to see the US fall. What’s really concerning is the amount of Americans and politicians that represent us that seem hell bent on leading the charge to topple America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT