• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
53211091_10213569815900117_4697497317517819904_n.jpg

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
Just read "a little book about a big problem".
The Curse of Bigness: Antitrust in the New Gilded Age by Tim Wu

I recommend it for any fan of Teddy Roosevelt.

The truth is so far not a single conservative who has tried to smear AOC has succeeded. That is the real reason conservatives are so obviously scared of her.
https://theunitedstatesblues.com/oc...4pr4yPXIOIQ0v2XsNDO80fXhjUPPvOB-b4gSPXvQp2H1E
The truth is so far not a single liberal who has tried to smear Donald Trump has succeeded. That is the real reason liberals are so whacked out of their gourds scared of him that they’ve all scurried so far to the left to try and counter him. See how this works?

The truth is so far not a single liberal who has tried to smear Donald Trump has succeeded. That is the real reason liberals are so whacked out of their gourds scared of him that they’ve all scurried so far to the left to try and counter him. See how this works?

Trublu - you are not doing this correctly. You can’t have a thought and support it with facts. You can only post meme’s that are false that you pull from MSM and other lib sites that sound cool but are BS. Have you not leaned anything from Levi. [roll]

Republicans hold their leaders to a higher standard and will punish them when they commit a crime . Democrats cover it up and or block any legal action against their own showing just how corrupt they are. Plus, you wind up dead if you try to convict them.....FACT.

Levi at least used to engage in debate. Now it's just machine gun copy/paste of everything seen on Reddit/some other far left site.

Pretty close to having to ignore .
Calling people names is not debating. I actually had a good conversation with Castle Rubric here not long ago, I'm not sure I've ever had one with you. I scan comments to look for reasonable people here, people who don't simply demean others and there are scant few.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT