POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lordy Mercy , the Blonde on " Outnumbered" Carley Shimkus ... WOW .

Come on Dan! There are rules. Without them we have chaos, we have anarchy!

23160997_440780599651407_4427453851532001280_n.jpg

CONSERVATIVES PAINT!

Conservatives illustrate, recognize, expose, reveal....you get the point.

Or the 70,000-80,000 dying from opioids pouring over the border. But that's not an emergency to losers like @EastKYWildcat because he like other leftists don't give a shit about Americans dying.

Eastkypolecat is just worried about his supply being cut off.

Sadly I know several who have lost their lives and more who's lives have been destroyed. It covers all demographics. Those of you who haven't been affected by this serious problem may or may not know how blessed you are.

I can see the lure. I’ve been on narcotic painkillers several times. I see getting addicted as a choice though.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Just found out Walter Duranty, the NYT writer in the 30s and 40s who lied about the genocide in Ukraine under Stalin (receiving a Pulitzer Prize), was a great associate of Satanist Aleister Crowley and actually married his mistress.

Probably no connection between all of those organizations/ideologies at all, though. Big coincidence. @CastleRubric

This is where we would sit down with a beer/coffee and spend 3-4 hours in good conversation

......I’m filtering myself right now b/c I want to say more....

Because- of—- things I want to say .::about that

Good
I think that went well

Yes, I'm surviving fine, just as I did through the 58 previous National Emergencies. But why don't you ask that question to some of the Angel Parents who lost loved ones to Illegal Immigrants. I'm sure many of them were just going about their days just fine surviving and enjoying life before they had it taken away senselessly.
Because illegal immigrants commit less crime than native born citizens. You could find an equal number of murderers in any group you wish to demonize.

Or the 70,000-80,000 dying from opioids pouring over the border. But that's not an emergency to losers like @EastKYWildcat because he like other leftists don't give a shit about Americans dying.
"Will our wall stop drugs? No. Should we give these people suffering from addiction free healthcare, access to mental health resources to improve their lives? Also no."

Dont act like you care about people suffering from any disease when you refuse to improve health outcomes in this country.

It was the dumbass bro that was saying the stupid shit about global warming. As if he's ever read anything about the climate that wasn't written by a liberal sheep, or shepherd.

I've asked the bro to provide any PROOF of MMGW but he hasn't done that yet. IF there were any, don't you think we would have seen it years ago? If it was true I'd be all in on it. I believe in real science.

The line graph that I mentioned that shows atmospheric carbon levels and the meteoric climb that started right around the IR...

Did you look it up yet?

Oh and the climate report that was released last year by the scientists working for the government...Trump's staff....

Did you read that?

The proof is out there but you clearly don't want to read it. You'd rather go by your uninformed gut...kinda like that guy in the WH you choose to idolize. Sad. But hey, you're not gonna do anything about it either way. You're a mindless sheep, a blithering moron who watches a shitload of TV news. Glad I'm not you, bro.

Reactions: EastKYWildcat
This is where we would sit down with a beer/coffee and spend 3-4 hours in good conversation

Good
I think that went well

I think it did too.

She really said that. Not about the Jussie situation, but she answered a question like that on 60 minutes I believe it was.

I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.

It's more important to tell her truth than it is to tell the truth.

For the greater good.

Because illegal immigrants commit less crime than native born citizens. You could find an equal number of murderers in any group you wish to demonize.
One senseless crime is too many. If we can drastically reduce or eliminate the ones being committed by the people we can control being here in the first place, That's lives saved and overall crime and deaths reduced. Your argument doesn't hold water.

Amazing that all the things that dominate the news rarely happen in everyday America.

Number of people I have seen in public wearing MAGA hats (not counting on TV at a Trump rally) - 0.
Number of people I know that have had or tried to have a late term abortion - 0.
Number of angel parents I know - 0.
Number of people I know who have died of an opioid overdose - 0.
Number of people I know who have been raped by an illegal immigrant - 0.
Number of people I know who have been sex trafficked into the US - 0.
Number of people I know who have been the victim of a terrorist attack - 0.

Meanwhile

Number of people I know who have died of Cancer - too many to count.
Number of people I know who have been killed by a drunk driver - 4.
Number of people I know who have gone bankrupt due to healthcare bills - 3.
Number of people I know who are in their thirties and still paying off student loans - several.
Number of people I know who have been victims of identity theft - 2.

Why can't we put more focus on the things that really affect everyday americans, rather than the white noise crammed down our throats by the media?

Agree with you somewhat but a lot of those problems are relative to where you live. Large segments of the country have been devastated by drugs in particular in Kentucky. The illegal immigrant problem is very real in western states.

Reactions: KRJ1975
The proof is out there but you clearly don't want to read it. You'd rather go by your uninformed gut...kinda like that guy in the WH you choose to idolize. Sad. But hey, you're not gonna do anything about it either way. You're a mindless sheep, a blithering moron who watches a shitload of TV news. Glad I'm not you, bro.

You're not capable of being me. You lack the ability to think for yourself and that is a major component. You're just a useful idiot tool of the left.

Before IR there was approximately 300ppm of CO2. Now there is approximately 400.

To break it down to numbers you may be able to understand, that is the same as having a pile of 10,000 white marbles with 3 black marbles in it. Now there are 4 black marbles.

That is an easy way to understand why CO2 is classified as a "TRACE GAS".

Science, if you would care to learn any of it, PROVES that the oceans absorb CO2 when they are cooling and emit CO2 when they are warming. CO2 does not "drive" anything.

I don't give a shit about a report that is written by the same people who invented the scam to redistribute the wealth.

Ok, then Please go through each and every National Emergency put in place by Obama and explain the nature of the Emergency, and justification for how it was necessary to protect the safety and welfare of the citizens of our country moreso than the Emergency Trump declared.

I'm Waiting...
all but one of OBama's emergencies were to impose sanctions.
His 1st was for H1N1 so hospital s could move infected patients out of filled up hospitals, 2nd sanctions on Somalia to combat oil pirates, 3rd sanctions on libya targeting Qaddafi, 4th sanctions on Los Zetas to freeze their assets, 5th sanctions in Yemen after their revolution, 6th sanctions on Russia for not disposing of enriched uranium, 7th sanctions on Russia for Crimea, 8th sanctions on Sudan due to civil war, 9th sanctions against Bozize and blocks use of child soldiers, 10th sanctions on Venezuelan officials, 11th allows Treasury to sanction any foreigner engaged in cyber crimes, 12th sanctions on Burundi officials.
So which one of those do you think weren't needed? all but 2 of them are still active so Trump & congress must agree with them.

His 1st was for H1N1 so hospital s could move infected patients out of filled up hospitals, 2nd sanctions on Somalia to combat oil pirates, 3rd sanctions on libya targeting Qaddafi, 4th sanctions on Los Zetas to freeze their assets, 5th sanctions in Yemen after their revolution, 6th sanctions on Russia for not disposing of enriched uranium, 7th sanctions on Russia for Crimea, 8th sanctions on Sudan due to civil war, 9th sanctions against Bozize and blocks use of child soldiers, 10th sanctions on Venezuelan officials, 11th allows Treasury to sanction any foreigner engaged in cyber crimes, 12th sanctions on Burundi officials.
So which one of those do you think weren't needed? all but 2 of them are still active so Trump & congress must agree with them.

So, declaring National Emergencies are good?

Now go back and see how many of those were issued to circumvent the will of Congress.

Reactions: warrior-cat
The media went balls deep on 3 stories that were proven false the same day in the last couple of weeks: CovCath, Buzzfeed, and the lol lynching. They they aren't that dumb, and things don't get perfectly proven false like this, much less in the same day. This smells like bullshit, tin foil hat engaged.

Those two sure turned out well . . . US support of literal genocide in Yemen, and open air slave markets in Libya. Nobel Peace Prize winner Barrack Obama.

Amazing that all the things that dominate the news rarely happen in everyday America.

Number of people I have seen in public wearing MAGA hats (not counting on TV at a Trump rally) - 0.
Number of people I know that have had or tried to have a late term abortion - 0.
Number of angel parents I know - 0.
Number of people I know who have died of an opioid overdose - 0.
Number of people I know who have been raped by an illegal immigrant - 0.
Number of people I know who have been sex trafficked into the US - 0.
Number of people I know who have been the victim of a terrorist attack - 0.

Meanwhile

Number of people I know who have died of Cancer - too many to count.
Number of people I know who have been killed by a drunk driver - 4.
Number of people I know who have gone bankrupt due to healthcare bills - 3.
Number of people I know who are in their thirties and still paying off student loans - several.
Number of people I know who have been victims of identity theft - 2.

Why can't we put more focus on the things that really affect everyday americans, rather than the white noise crammed down our throats by the media?

Tens of thousands of people dying from opioids, but our resident Canadian never met one so lets focus on *checks notes*....identity theft cause he has met a staggering number of 2 people who dealt with that.

Also (odd one on your list) most people have not met women who are used for the purposes of sex trafficking...they usually keep those women hidden away and I'm assuming women who escape that life aren't usually quick to talk about it. Still thousands of lives destroyed and traumatized because of that.

The media has ran no shortage of stories of people struggling to pay healthcare bills and those still paying off student loan debt. Those stories aren't being shortchanged.

Let me try out some Canadian Logic on you boys...

--I have met zero people shot or killed in Chicago violence, so obviously those stories are exaggerated hogwash.

--I have never met a Hispanic who admitted to being illegal or a woman who admitted she had an abortion. I am beginning to think illegal immigration and abortion are myths.

--I have never met a person from the state of Maine...I wonder if it is really up there?

Good
I think that went well
Man, if people could just take a look at the connections...it's so blatant

Reactions: ymmot31
If Jizzy Smallett isn't prosecuted under the hate crimes that would have resulted had he not been a lying piece of shit, then I think we should take to the streets and burn down the businesses that make our lives easier. We should cry and stomp our feet until someone agrees to comfort us.

Chant this: Hey hey, yo, wassup? Jizzy Smallett should be locked up! Repeat ad nauseam.

How many crimes will illegal immigrants commit if he/she is not even in this country at all?

Know an answer? I'll hang up and listen.

You're not capable of being me. You lack the ability to think for yourself and that is a major component. You're just a useful idiot tool of the left.

Before IR there was approximately 300ppm of CO2. Now there is approximately 400.

To break it down to numbers you may be able to understand, that is the same as having a pile of 10,000 white marbles with 3 black marbles in it. Now there are 4 black marbles.

That is an easy way to understand why CO2 is classified as a "TRACE GAS".

Science, if you would care to learn any of it, PROVES that the oceans absorb CO2 when they are cooling and emit CO2 when they are warming. CO2 does not "drive" anything.

I don't give a shit about a report that is written by the same people who invented the scam to redistribute the wealth.

Jesus. Nice try, bro. Disagreeing with 97% of scientists isn't really my thing, but you guys have fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT