• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DzX4WTIX4AAW7d4.jpg:large

DOJ responds to McCabe's 60 minutes interview

The wall will get built just not legislatively, he will do a little here a little there...a mile aday keeps the illegal rapists away

At the very least you don't take less than what you have been working with. Republicans are complicit with the Dems in destroying America via Mass Migration. In the next 10 years 45 million foreign nationals are waiting in the wings to cross over.

Anybody pull AOC aside and tell her that Bezos is on their side?

If Amazon isn't a suitable national employer for her, who is?

The company and founder will carry your water.

Middle management on up will vote for your candidates.

They haven't any waste from manufacturing anything.

They just send you stuff.

Me thinks her vision is you spending your day standing in lines to get stuff.

If he gets the wall done, GOAT for me. How could you not be satisfied with that presidency?

Our expectations are always so damn low because establishment hacks are worthless but to get a solid economy, get two (possibly three) justices on the SCOTUS, get the tax cut, NoKo, allow ICE to do their jobs, cut regulation, fight the media, etc etc etc, and possibly get this wall...legendary.

And that’s before four years. Think about that shot for a second and you’ll further realize how useless and inefficient most politicians are. Decades on the job and don’t do shit.

A simple non-wall way to stop illegal-immigration would be to criminalize employers for hiring illegals. Illegal immigration would stop over night.

What's the use of a fence/wall if we let them in anyway? Close the ****ing gate and tell them to **** off. Seems self inflicted to me. If the law states we have to let them in, then apprehend them, change the damn law. More fence/wall/barrier/gates/drones won't help a bit if we keep doing the shit in the above video.

A simple non-wall way to stop illegal-immigration would be to criminalize employers for hiring illegals. Illegal immigration would stop over night.

Officially, that is illegal, but nobody enforces it. Hell, Trump hires them at his properties (not directly, obviously, but he doesn't stop it.) It's probably too late to turn the clock back now.

Also, how (in AOC's words) is he "Exploiting" his workers? Didn't Amazon just raise their minimum pay to $15/hour? Isn't that what the Dimowits have been asking for?

NYC seems like an odd choice anyway - it's already overpopulated, and the cost of living there would necessitate paying those 27k workers way more than the national average. $15 an hour in NY likely equates to half that or less in Lexington. A friend of mine just moved to New York and his 595 square foot studio in Brooklyn is over 2 grand a month.

Officially, that is illegal, but nobody enforces it. Hell, Trump hires them at his properties (not directly, obviously, but he doesn't stop it.) It's probably too late to turn the clock back now.

I would imagine that a lot of the illegals that are hired have forged documents.

NYC seems like an odd choice anyway - it's already overpopulated, and the cost of living there would necessitate paying those 27k workers way more than the national average. $15 an hour in NY likely equates to half that or less in Lexington. A friend of mine just moved to New York and his 595 square foot studio in Brooklyn is over 2 grand a month.
The $15 per hour wage is typically for their warehouse workers, i'm sure most of the employees slated to work in the Q2 would have been salaried higher wage employees to begin with, not the warehouse workers.

I would imagine that a lot of the illegals that are hired have forged documents.

Some employers choose not to verify those documents are real. If that's the case, it means they don't care or don't want to know. Yes, technically having an I9 and copies of the required docs on file would get the employer off the hook if the law came calling, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a ****ing duck. People who hire illegals do so because they are cool with it.

If he gets the wall done, GOAT for me. How could you not be satisfied with that presidency?

Our expectations are always so damn low because establishment hacks are worthless but to get a solid economy, get two (possibly three) justices on the SCOTUS, get the tax cut, NoKo, allow ICE to do their jobs, cut regulation, fight the media, etc etc etc, and possibly get this wall...legendary.

And that’s before four years. Think about that shot for a second and you’ll further realize how useless and inefficient most politicians are. Decades on the job and don’t do shit.
Hopefully the wall gets done... and voters learn from the mistake of the 2018 midterm and give the House back to the adults.

Trump can then spend his 2nd term on healthcare (and the Repubs would control Congress), replace RBG, reduce govt headcount, cut some more taxes, ... game, set, match.

Right now, conservatives are on the defensive... having to defend borders, tax cuts, etc. Let's go on the offensive and get rid of some of the more liberal policies: shut down Planned Parenthood (or better yet repeal RvW), cut off fed money to sanctuary cities, etc.

I'd also get Clarence Thomas to retire and name a 35 year conservative to the court.

Unquestionably the GOAT.

The $15 per hour wage is typically for their warehouse workers, i'm sure most of the employees slated to work in the Q2 would have been salaried higher wage employees to begin with, not the warehouse workers.

That scale slides though. Let's say I hypothetically make $225k a year at my current job in Lexington. If I was offered a relo to NYC, It would take at least $400k to get me to listen. It's not like there are 27k unemployed, highly qualified people living in Queens who are willing to work for wages lower than the market dictates.

Emergency will not hold up in court, but if it does congratulations on opening the flood gates. Climate change gonna be solved real quick when Democrats take control.

Except there is no such thing as "climate change"

Go eat a bag of Trump's doo doo, you democrap

I haggle with a rather polite nice guy Lib' on another site .. he has said for weeks " go ahead , let Trump have his national emergency , when we set in the WH and there is a school shooting , a national emergency will be declared and a national gun registry will be established " So my response was " Ok but if they ask you come register mine you might want to decline . :)

I haggle with a rather polite nice guy Lib' on another site .. he has said for weeks " go ahead , let Trump have his national emergency , when we set in the WH and there is a school shooting , a national emergency will be declared and a national gun registry will be established " So my response was " Ok but if they ask you come register mine you might want to decline . :)

lol, no one is giving up their guns. It will be all out war.

Some employers choose not to verify those documents are real. If that's the case, it means they don't care or don't want to know. Yes, technically having an I9 and copies of the required docs on file would get the employer off the hook if the law came calling, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a ****ing duck. People who hire illegals do so because they are cool with it.

nV8wlQFS224UQYchF-JZpvcg3bVSgSDYH3arikpDQag.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT