POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong again, hoser. There is a civil war going on right now. Your limited view can only see a civil war that involves cap and ball rifles and clearly defined uniforms. You and other idiots have attacked the sovereignty of this nation in an effort to "change" it to yet another thing that you don't understand.

You suck as much as ever.

LOL, I've "attacked" it. LOL. I don't vote. I work hard. All I see you doing about anything is being a giant asshole on a college message board. You're a real change agent eh?

Dns3yS3AGZOtq6WZ8-JKUKOFGQI56JCod5cgoCtZpJo.jpg

How’d Vietnam go for you guys?

really? your are once again the biggest douche around this board. a lot of young men died because politicians were playing politics. those young men killed 100s of thousands of the enemy along the way while also fighting the russians and the chinese. we torched an entire peninsula while our enemies fled into other countries that our politicians wouldn't allow us to go into.

so what's your point.

Weird the headlines are all focused on Abrams, who wont concede, has no evidence of ber claims. Lost in votes and the recount...yet the headlines are about her

Reactions: screwduke1
Not to mention Vietnam was technically never a ‘War’. But, yeah, we killed the shit out of a lot people over there, all the while being handcuffed by the politicians sitting in their ivory towers.

But I would like to thank the 50 troops Canada supplied in the fight against terrorism. Very helpful.

If you ever wanted to look at a country that is the epitome of a giant pussy, look no further than Canada. Just a giant pussy who no one fears, has no real say in the world, and hides behind their big brother for everything.

Population of Canada at start of WW2

Total troops that served during WW2
% of population that served - 9.7%

Population of USA at start of WW2

% of population that served - 7.7%

So who has "war in their DNA?"

LOL, I've "attacked" it. LOL. I don't vote. I work hard. All I see you doing about anything is being a giant asshole on a college message board. You're a real change agent eh?

Doesn't matter that you're a remf. You talk the talk and walk the walk. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Reactions: screwduke1
Doesn't matter that you're a remf. You talk the talk and walk the walk. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Hey, I appreciate you being on the front lines for me while I clean up on the back end then. Thanks for the favor guy.

This isn't 1960 Canada.

Good point, I graduated in 1995.

I did check the demographics of the city I grew up in and the minority population is still only 2.7%. Most migrants flock to places like Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, etc. I grew up in a smaller city (~160,000 people) several hours north of Toronto - most non white migrants won't venture into that Tundra.

Canadian 66,265 41.9
French 63,785 40.3
English 35,505 22.4
Irish 30,420 19.2
Scottish 24,835 15.7
German 13,755 8.7
Italian 13,115 8.3
North American Indian 10,860 6.9
Finnish 8,190 5.2
Métis 7,075 4.5
Ukrainian 7,045 4.5
Polish 4,765 3.0

How did Justin Castreau go for you guys? Your leader wears a dress.
wouldn't expect a Canadian to know much about war. it's in our DNA. when it's time, it's going to happen again.

Some of the baddest ass military warriors I’ve ever met were Canadian. I know one guy down here in Latin America who killed hundreds and hundreds+ of taliban in Afghanistan and he conducted missions in dozens of other countries. He’s retired and outspoken about it bc the Canadian government owes him close to a million usd. I wouldn’t paint Canadians with such a broad brush. Also know lots of Canadians in Latin America who are very conservative.

All those people and only responsible for 1.5 kills.

I’m giving half credit for that nazi who killed himself rather than suffer the indignity of being captured by a Canadian.

Some of the baddest ass military warriors I’ve ever met were Canadian. I know one guy down here in Latin America who killed hundreds and hundreds+ of taliban in Afghanistan and he conducted missions in dozens of other countries. He’s retired and outspoken about it bc the Canadian government owes him close to a million usd. I wouldn’t paint Canadians with such a broad brush. Also know lots of Canadians in Latin America who are very conservative.
Quit ruining our fun.

Good point, I graduated in 1995.

I did check the demographics of the city I grew up in and the minority population is still only 2.7%. Most migrants flock to places like Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, etc. I grew up in a smaller city (~160,000 people) several hours north of Toronto - most non white migrants won't venture into that Tundra.

Canadian 66,265 41.9
French 63,785 40.3
English 35,505 22.4
Irish 30,420 19.2
Scottish 24,835 15.7
German 13,755 8.7
Italian 13,115 8.3
North American Indian 10,860 6.9
Finnish 8,190 5.2
Métis 7,075 4.5
Ukrainian 7,045 4.5
Polish 4,765 3.0

Cool don't give a ****. We don't want them. You take them

The Allies tricked the Canucks into going over to Europe for WW2 which explains the high numbers. Patton sent a cable to the Canadian Sec Def and told them they had free hockey rinks all over France and Germany not being used, and everyone knows Canadians can’t turn down a hockey game so they all showed up with sticks only to find out they were duped.

Not to mention when people allmover the world think of liberating Europe the first thought is “thank goodness the Canadians saved us in WW2 [eyeroll]

How about don’t confuse activity for productivity there Captain Canada. Canada as a world superpower stopping Hitler [roll]

I Work with Canadians who support the conservative philosphy of the right in the US.

Reactions: ymmot31
I Work with Canadians who support the conservative philosphy of the right in the US.

There are always exceptions, but I can't remember hearing anything other than a liberal side of view coming out of Canada. Their leader is liberal. I'm sure there are many conservatives in Canada that neither of us has ever met.

I think we should redirect the focus from all Canadians, to just one.

There are always exceptions, but I can't remember hearing anything other than a liberal side of view coming out of Canada. Their leader is liberal. I'm sure there are many conservatives in Canada that neither of us has ever met.

I think we should redirect the focus from all Canadians, to just one.

I’m honored to be the center of such great focus and energy. Who knew one lone Canuck could cause so many right wing internet champions to lose their shit on the regular.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT