POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, am I remembering right that when Cali got all that rain after that long drought... did they not dump some of that rainwater into the ocean for some stupid reason? I seem to recall that and they do so much dumbass stuff I can't keep it all straight.

EDIT: Yeah, I found it. It was 1 TRILLION gallons of freshwater in 2017. Bravo.

Trump's tweet about forest management is what I was asking world class ecologist BKing about. He didn't know because the liberal media had yet to tell him what to believe. With Trump's tweet, liberals will now come out against fire leading B to be against it. March off the cliff.

Orange Man Bad?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/undocumented-immigrant-released-from-jail-charged-in-triple-murder

LRP.jpg

Also, I find it telling how many folk spend the weeks prior just ripping SNL up and down for their behavior... yet, still find the time to tune in to see the Crenshaw shit.

****. Right. Off. Then go out and buy yourself some kind of personal standard to hold yourself to, b/c daddy failed you.

It wasn't his call. If Marine 1 can't fly then it can't fly. That's the pilot's call. Motorcade was out of the question. It was 100 mile round trip. Traffic shut down for 4 hours. Lack of security etc. That's Secret Service's call

O'Donnell (MSNBC) is a Trump hating liberal through and through. She's on the ground in Paris. Like I said you can keep linking Rather if it makes you feel better though. Orange man bad.

I wonder if people understand that even if it is not a VIP being carried, if an Air Force or any other military aircraft has a light out on their read outs, a warning light on or anything else no matter how trivial it may be including weather, they most likely will not fly that craft unless in combat situations. I have spent 3-5 days waiting on C5's, C17's, and other aircraft that were supposed to come pick up troops not show up until days later for similar reasons. We had a C5 stuck on a runway at the Lawton Oklahoma airport simply because a K-loader bumped it a little harder than normal. No visual damage but, the pilots made the call to have aircraft structural experts come to Lawton to inspect the craft for flight.

Last edited:
Shitty weather I bet and President Trump is without question a shitty human being.
In edit some respects he probably is. I won't dispute that opinion. I wouldn't be interested in sitting down with him.

That said, he's done great things & I don't see why people don't put that first when voting. Why shoot yourself in the foot while voting because you don't like the person? Very shallow.

Last edited:
Also, am I remembering right that when Cali got all that rain after that long drought... did they not dump some of that rainwater into the ocean for some stupid reason? I seem to recall that and they do so much dumbass stuff I can't keep it all straight.

EDIT: Yeah, I found it. It was 1 TRILLION gallons of freshwater in 2017. Bravo.
Environmentalists destroying the environment.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Dan Rather

✔@DanRather

· 19h

"Few places move me more, connect me more to the sacrifice and service that have made our country possible, than battlefield cemeteries. The ages of the dead, mostly oh so young. The price of freedom high. I’m saddened the President has chosen not to pay his respects in France."

Like all libs, this one places emotion on a pedestal above reason. It's how they win elections over good.

Do I think they are the same person? Absolutely not but that doesn't eliminate the stereotypical left lunatic soccer mom non playable character the media rolls out to mass mind controlled facebook news clips to hit the heart of their political movement by providing someone they identify with. They are programmed to think alike and lookalike.

Guarantee you this is happening everywhere..

HOUSTON
-- The Houston Chronicle has retracted eight stories by a former political reporter after an independent investigation found they were based on sources whose existence couldn't be confirmed. Nearly half of 275 individuals quoted by reporter Mike Ward could not be found by the paper.

In a statement posted on the newspaper's website, Chronicle Executive Editor Nancy Barnes said the newspaper also was correcting 64 other stories on which Ward reported that contained unconfirmed sources upon which the premise did not rest.

"These are challenging times for our country, and for journalism. That makes it all the more important that readers trust that we will ferret out the truth, even if it concerns ourselves," Barnes said in the statement.

The Chronicle reported in September that Ward resigned after questions arose about the existence of persons quoted in one of his stories.

David Wood, an independent investigative reporter that the Chronicle retained to investigate Ward's sourcing, said he reviewed 744 stories, from early August 2018 back to January 2014, when Ward was hired after a long career at the Austin American-Statesman.

"A team of three pulled out the names of 275 individuals who were presented as ordinary Texans and made every effort to find them," Wood wrote in his investigative report. "Of the 275 people quoted, 122, or 44 percent, could not be found. Those 122 people appeared in 72 stories.

Dan Rather

✔@DanRather

· 19h

"Few places move me more, connect me more to the sacrifice and service that have made our country possible, than battlefield cemeteries. The ages of the dead, mostly oh so young. The price of freedom high. I’m saddened the President has chosen not to pay his respects in France."

Like all libs, this one places emotion on a pedestal above reason. It's how they win elections over good.
Most liberals hate the military and those who served and even died. War mongering, baby killing, degenerates they have called us. Now, when it fits their narrative, shame on the president because he could not make it.

California is a GD tinderbox by design.

Cali's made major budget cuts to fire prvention and safety in the past 1.5 years. Moonbeam Brown cut over $100million in funding to fire and prevention due to the end of the drought. No shit. Besides that, in the past year alone, they've reduced or eliminated programs for prison worker brush cleanup, public exposure and firebreak safety training, helicopter flyovers looking for hot spots, firebreak installs and maintenance and tree line and underbrush cleanup. These cuts are likely due to that state being broke as a fvck from scores of other bad polices.

As a result, Cali has had nearly 7,600 fires this year alone, eclipsing the yearly average by over 2000 fires. More fires this year than in the drought years preceding it.

Most of these changes happened after March 6th, the day their funding was stopped for supporting sanctuary cities and Sessions filed that lawsuit against them.

Cali is $426 BILLION in debt.

Shit stinks. Pass the federal relief funds, please.

All forest fires fall under the U.S. Forest service. The federal government, not the state. Most of North California forested areas are controlled by federal government.

So when someone says you should manage it better, it's like me taking your hand and slapping you with it and asking why are you slapping yourself.

57% of all forest in California are controlled by the fed.
40% is privately owned forested land.

That leaves 3% to be managed by the local state. So what is he talking about?

The responsibility is all on the federal government and the current administration.

All forest fires fall under the U.S. Forest service. The federal government, not the state. Most of North California forested areas are controlled by federal government.

So when someone says you should manage it better, it's like me taking your hand and slapping you with it and asking why are you slapping yourself.

The responsibility is all on the federal government and the current administration.

What he is talking about is when a forest plan comes out that includes fire, environmentalist fight it and tie it up in court for years. Urban environmentalist like B king, who could not identify an oak tree, are the ones that wind up making policy, instead of ecologist and foresters that know what the hell's going on. Lawyers over scientist.

Your point is dismissed.

Last edited:

What's your point John? Do you think all of the neighborhoods that have burned in Cali this year were built on Federal land? Is that how it's done in Canada?

Dan Rather

✔@DanRather

· 19h

Opportunistic duplicitous bastards.

Most liberals hate the military and those who served and even died. War mongering, baby killing, degenerates they have called us. Now, when it fits their narrative, shame on the president because he could not make it.

Thank you for your service!

Four charged over suspected attack plot on Macron

Four people arrested and linked to the French extreme right were on Saturday charged over a suspected plot to attack President Emmanuel Macron during World War I remembrance ceremonies.
The four men appeared before an anti-terrorism judge in Paris and were charged with associating with terrorists and possessing non-authorised arms for the purposes of a terrorist operation.

Two of the men were placed in temporary detention. According to a source close to the case, two others requested for their hearing to be postponed, and will remain in prison until the hearing, which will take place next week.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Macron? His connotation of words means less than little to me. I will give him credit for one thing though. He's the head of a country that probably has the best food of any of the mooslum lands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT