POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Ms Klobuchar, would you or any of your colleagues vote differently no matter what exculpatory is discovered by this vote delaying FBI investigation?"

"No"

Then in the words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?"

I don't understand exculpatory....tee hee.... I'm a survivor.

kavanaugh-hearing-christine-ford-close-to-tears-as-she-describes-assault.jpg

Do your Republican husband a favor and divorce him (and refuse his money.)

I guess she likes weak guys who wear pussy hats and apologize for their toxic masculinity.

Science shows that the left are more mentally ill and more depressed.

She set the wheels in motion for this six years ago when she went to the therapist.

If Romney pulled out the win vs. Obama, Kavanaugh was already on the short list.

She had no other evidence. She can at least say she sought help from a therapist.

In the next six years she can't convince anyone from that era in her life to remember what she remembers.

No one that she was at the party with, not even the person that took her and brought her home.

No tears crying is like George trying to postpone the wedding.

George-Crying-YouTube-630x326.jpg

Postpone the confirmation?

Yep this was all set in motion to hedge against a Romney victory

So as best I can tell, they have the votes.

I say call this shit show off and vote now.

Yep vote.

Then hope Mitch runs the full Senate in for a vote.

they have to do some floor bullshit before they can vote in the Senate. once the committee votes today, then Mitch will bring it to the floor. Earliest they will vote is Tuesday.

heh Lawrence?...

The Daily Beast reports:

“On Monday, he met with MSNBC president Phil Griffin; and on Tuesday, he met with rival network CNN’s chief Jeff Zucker. Flake was absent Monday for a series of Senate votes that took place around 5:30 p.m. Neither network responded to requests for comment on those meetings.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT