POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know these progressives hate it and despise me for it but I love being a white Male. I'm not racist and none of my ancestors were slave owners as far as I know so I could care less about my white privilege.

I've made a good life in America just like any other minority could if they didn't bitch all day about their ancestors problems.

If trump is anywhere near those numbers in terms of black support, the Dems may as well not even run an opponent.

In terms of Brennan - noone needs that clearance after their employment ends. Noone. I was shocked to learn those people retained that clearance

Actually stupid to still give access. All it takes is for a couple of top elites in the organization to do something heinous and sinister to a president that they don't like. Ummm, wait a sec....

If trump is anywhere near those numbers in terms of black support, the Dems may as well not even run an opponent.

In terms of Brennan - noone needs that clearance after their employment ends. Noone. I was shocked to learn those people retained that clearance
I fully support the POTUS taking his clearance away. I hope they also do it to Clapper and Susan Rice. Screw Mark Warner and all the rest of those assholes who want to whine about it. The Republicans have the power. It's about time they start acting like it. Clapper and Brennan especially have conducted themselves in such a way that makes it appear they cannot be trusted.

Videos from ^this^ article for those who decide not to click and read.

And, just to point out, Jimmy Dore is a 'progressive', Young Turk, Bernie Bro. He's not exactly someone who has any interest in carrying water for Trump.

Here comes Levi with an anti white meme to counter my points because he lacks communication skills. I'm sure he hasn't had to many conversations with people of a different skin color.

Pennsylvania Grand Jury report details 300 PA Catholic Church priests raped 1,000 children since 1940. Gotta imagine that number is at least double in reality. And that’s one damn state.

How about people march on that shit? Real life systematic child rape by white elitists and yet there is no public outcry or even a catchy hashtag on twitter, no spicy memes. Not much of anything.

37139349_2197466317137938_8731240360363163648_o.jpg

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Pennsylvania Grand Jury report details 300 PA Catholic Church priests raped 1,000 children since 1940. Gotta imagine that number is at least double in reality. And that’s one damn state.

How about people march on that shit? Real life systematic child rape by white elitists and yet there is no public outcry or even a catchy hashtag on twitter, no spicy memes. Not much of anything.

March? Public outcry? lol

For democrats. 1,000 kids raped is cause for a celebration

More from Jimmy Dore on CrowdStrike and the chain of custody for evidence.

It's doubtful, but maybe one of the thread's Russia conspiracists will give it a watch, possibly listen to a fellow bleeding heart and have an eye opening experience.

The infiltration of the Catholic Church by, literally, Satanic forces is exactly what is going on elsewhere. It is absolutely part of a wider plan. Faithful Catholics are being given priests who rape boys with crucifixes and make them pose like the crucified Christ in the nude. Don't think for one second that's not coming from the exact same source that is giving us 10 year old drag queens, constant chants of Islam is a religion of peace, and abortion is beautiful.

All of it will come to a head at some point. Evil will not win, but it will make dramatic advances and consume large swaths of the world.

That's my Catholic evangelizing for the year, folks. Deus Vult and Kyrie Eleison

The infiltration of the Catholic Church by, literally, Satanic forces is exactly what is going on elsewhere. It is absolutely part of a wider plan. Faithful Catholics are being given priests who rape boys with crucifixes and make them pose like the crucified Christ in the nude. Don't think for one second that's not coming from the exact same source that is giving us 10 year old drag queens, constant chants of Islam is a religion of peace, and abortion is beautiful.

All of it will come to a head at some point. Evil will not win, but it will make dramatic advances and consume large swaths of the world.

That's my Catholic evangelizing for the year, folks. Deus Vult and Kyrie Eleison

No, it won’t. Same reason the big time political stuff won’t. Too many people would die. Too much money would be f’d in the process. Not happening.

I would just like some of these stupid SJW’s to recognize a real catastrophe instead of whining about fn Facebook.

I guess I should stfu and go stand by the local Catholic Church with a “Catholics (and Democrats) rape children”.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Liberals don't care about the sovereignty of young catholic buttholes.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT