POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people are trying to make a big deal over Trump showing up under a prop tax deduction list for those making under $500K in income. I'm sure that is just accounting tricks and aggressive deduction taking by his accountants, not sure he is worth the $10B he sometimes brags about but he definitely would qualify for the 1%.

If Trump is worth 5 to 10 billion. He could give 1 million dollar to every person in America and become a legend.

If Trump is worth 5 to 10 billion. He could give 1 million dollar to every person in America and become a legend.
First Trump's $10b figure includes the value he puts on his brand, as in he views it as a tangible asset.

Second, math bro...that would be about $30 per person.

"If each American could sign up 10 orientals to sell these AMAZING vitamins....BOOM!! America is great again!"

people are trying to make a big deal over Trump showing up under a prop tax deduction list for those making under $500K in income. I'm sure that is just accounting tricks and aggressive deduction taking by his accountants, not sure he is worth the $10B he sometimes brags about but he definitely would qualify for the 1%.

First Trump's $10b figure includes the value he puts on his brand, as in he views it as a tangible asset.

Second, math bro...that would be about $30 per person.

No way Trump is worth 10 billion. Id say 1 billion or a little more. It wouldnt surprise me to see an income tax return showing he, personally, made less than $500k in a year. Id imagine the vast majority of his expenditures are incurred by his privately held business.

Haha

If he was running on the Democratic Party ticket, all you would need to do is

- Call everyone a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe
- Claim anyone wanting to protect borders is a racist
- Blame white people for every failure
- Claim Republicans are causing global warming
- Promise a ton of "free" crap with someone else's money
- Make sure no one is held accountable from your own party nor launch any criticism of anyone that isn't white
- Continue to make everyone feel like they're being oppressed and claim the person who opposes them is "Hitler."

That's the ticket to win right there.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Haha

- Make sure no one is held accountable from your own party nor launch any criticism of anyone that isn't white
- Continue to make everyone feel like they're being oppressed and claim the person who opposes them is "Hitler."

Wish we had more moderate takes like this on here.

"Many many people denounce trump because of the backlash that comes with actually liking him."

Yes sorry if people are too stupid to thing past the obvious:

He is a racist, screw him! Blacks Browns and yella's will all be sent home and never allowed to set foot in white Americans!

I mean it is fun to watch the media run with the BS but come on are people really buying it?

I didn't vote in '08 or in '12. But for white people it was cool to be the white people voting for Obama. I'm serious it was "cool" yet people pretend age, race, attractiveness etc don't play a factor? Yea right it doesn't.

In '08 personally I was drawn into Obama honestly but wasn't moved enough to vote. By '12 I wouldn't have voted for him at all, but I sure as hell wasn't voting for Mitt either!

Hell now that I think about it I've voted for president once in my whole life and that was for W because I can't stand John Kerry.

[sick] At my voting record!

The importance of today's Michigan primary cannot be understated.

Illinois, Florida, and Ohio all vote a week from today and all are winner-take-all, meaning that momentum coming out of Michigan will be incredibly important. Illinois, though, isn't getting the attention it deserves. Not only is Trump clinging to a single-digit lead there, but also the other three candidates are neck and neck. Plus, it's an open primary, meaning that Democratic and strategic Republican voters could push one of the other three ahead enough to keep Trump away from that massive wad of delegates at stake. Couple all of that drama with the closed nature of Florida's primary (where Trump already has an essentially insurmountable lead) and the horse race that is Ohio....the Ides of March is going to be a massive watershed moment for this election.

Reactions: wkycatfan
Haha

Or just call the people who are actually bigots, bigots. That works too.

Wondering what heinous crime LEK has committed that makes it necessary for him to compensate by running around pointing out the racists on message boards with such gusto. Matter of fact my mental picture of him is William Dafoe in Mississippi Burning.

If Kasich has really jumped 11 pts then that shows where all of the Jeb and Carson votes have gone.
If Kasich were to make the greatest of all time comebacks...I would most likely vote for the guy. He's the only one of the bunch (Repubs & Dems) that doesn't require me to hold my nose while I vote. Otherwise I'll probably be joining the folks voting Libertarian.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Jesus, 2 of those idiots just team up and win out over the other 2 solo acts. Cruz & Rubio if smart should be promising the moon to Kasich - vp, he gets to pick the 1st Supreme opening, whatever.

Jesus, 2 of those idiots just team up and win out over the other 2 solo acts. Cruz & Rubio if smart should be promising the moon to Kasich - vp, he gets to pick the 1st Supreme opening, whatever.
the issue is that each of those candidates is drawing from multiple blocs.
If Kasich drops out, his vote splits between Rubio and the Democratic primary
If Rubio drops out, his vote splits to Cruz and Kasich
If Cruz drops out, his vote splits between Rubio and Trump
If Trump drops out, hell freezes and all of his voters stay home, vote for Cruz, or vote for a Democrat

Reactions: Willy4UK
Am I wrong to think that Trump may actually get Democratic votes where as with Cruz, there is zero chance of that and Republicans will get beat in November?

Basically who is the best bet to beat Hillary?

Am I wrong to think that Trump may actually get Democratic votes where as with Cruz, there is zero chance of that and Republicans will get beat in November?

Basically who is the best bet to beat Hillary?

Trump would be the best bet to beat Hillary. Maybe Trump/Rubio ticket, you know they like talking about their P size.
Plus as VP Rubio would get some much needed experience and bring more women votes.

Cruz would just alienate any undecided moderates and women (outside the Bible Belt).

Trump has a great shot to gain if Bernie drops out. As a matter of fact is say Trump may have a 50/50 split on Bernie supporters.

Haha

If he was running on the GOP ticket, all you would need to do is

- Call everyone a deadbeat, moocher, taker, welfare queen
- Claim anyone wanting to offer equal civil rights is hostile to Christianity
- Blame poor people/minorities/immigrants for every failure
- Claim Democrats are making up global warming
- Promise a ton of "free" crap for those who already have a ton of money
- Make sure no one is held accountable from your own party nor launch any criticism of anyone who isn't poor
- Continue to make white people and Christians feel like they're being oppressed and claim the person who opposes them is "Obama"

Fixed to illustrate the counterpoint that any message in a political pissing match can easily be contorted to fit the opposite point of view, especially if the rhetoric is as over-the-top as yours was.

I don't believe these things, but I just thought I'd get a little "fair and balanced" when it came to political stereotypes.

Ha! Your wrong and I got no explanation why yet everyone that talks about the two draw very similar comparisons on a lot of their stance.

Judging by these Michigan numbers, it could be a loooooong week for Marco

Trump killed it! And though 38% to 25% is close it really wasn't! I mean he has 70K more votes than 2nd place.

Meanwhile Bernie is holding on by 8K overall!

Trump won't win OH over Kasich but other than that it's over! The only debate left is how willing is the GOP to really show their ass!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT