POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's 13, he likes him because you do. Give him 6 years to rebel and go off to college. See how he votes at 19.

What advice do you ask a 19 year old for? Seriously, that’s your go to for worldly events. Teenagers and 20 something’s that live at home.
What a person feels at 19 is far different than what someone knows at 40. It’s called experience.

I wonder how that bodes for the party of diversity vs the party of old white men?

There are consequences for calling whites racists and nazis just because they disagree you and then blaming them for everyone else's problems because they're 'privileged'.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-millennials-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1I10YH

Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Enthusiasm for the Democratic Party is waning among millennials as its candidates head into the crucial midterm congressional elections, according to the Reuters/Ipsos national opinion poll.

The online survey of more than 16,000 registered voters ages 18 to 34 shows their support for Democrats over Republicans for Congress slipped by about 9 percentage points over the past two years, to 46 percent overall. And they increasingly say the Republican Party is a better steward of the economy.

Two years ago, young white people favored Democrats over Republicans for Congress by a margin of 47 to 33 percent; that gap vanished by this year, with 39 percent supporting each party.

And I can link articles that say that Gen Z is even more liberal than the Millennials. Most of your articles are from 2016 before Trump became the face of conservatism. The one thing that all the articles we linked have in common is that Gen Z is the most diverse generation in the history of the country, racially, ethnically, sexually, and religiously. I wonder how that bodes for the party of diversity vs the party of old white men?

Democrats are certainly worried that the obnoxiousness of millennials is effecting the GenZ shift. Via Forbes:

Why Democrats Should Be Losing Sleep Over Generation Z

According to research, Gen Z is more individualistic, more conservative both socially and fiscally, and they’re already making waves of impact on our political system. Gen Z, those born in 1995 or later, is possibly the most conservative generation since World War II, and it is worrying that their impact has been completely overlooked during this election. While our fears might be preemptive, we should not make the mistake of disregarding the intriguing yet also possibly worrying world views of Generation Z.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashley...-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#18f52c637878

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
There are consequences for calling whites racists and nazis just because they disagree you and then blaming them for everyone else's problems because they're 'privileged'.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-millennials-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1I10YH

Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Enthusiasm for the Democratic Party is waning among millennials as its candidates head into the crucial midterm congressional elections, according to the Reuters/Ipsos national opinion poll.

The online survey of more than 16,000 registered voters ages 18 to 34 shows their support for Democrats over Republicans for Congress slipped by about 9 percentage points over the past two years, to 46 percent overall. And they increasingly say the Republican Party is a better steward of the economy.

Two years ago, young white people favored Democrats over Republicans for Congress by a margin of 47 to 33 percent; that gap vanished by this year, with 39 percent supporting each party.
There is a reason they are pushing for more immigrants, race baiting to black voters, and for felon voting rights.

Reactions: ymmot31
What does diversity matter when you loons are bringing back segregation? It's never about the individual but the group and now those groups are becoming tribal and wanting to be independent and segregate.

It's even bled over from race/sex/sexual preference/etc into political parties. Businesses with no Trump supporters/Republicans allowed policies. Colleges with segregated events and graduations by race. The list goes on. That's not progress. You idiots are going backwards.

The average age of posters in this thread is in the 50s or higher. The future is coming and you are the past. Kindly fade away.
Hubris, without cause or basis. As a public service, I feel it is my duty to inform you that, despite your wonderful collection of participation trophies, and regardless of how many times mommy and daddy told you that you are a special little snowflake, you don't know sh!t, and you are worth even less.

@Dionysus444
I remember when I was just starting out in my career. I had no money and little experience. It was tough getting started and I was a little jealous of the older folks who had experience and were doing well.

I took every opportunity I had for education and experience to develop marketable skills and did my best. That's the ticket!

Question: Do you have any career plans and are you doing anything to accomplish them?

That seems low. More like 4-6 from what I read.

GOP is looking good to pick up FL, ND and IN from the dems. However, they look to lose NV and AZ (at least at this point for AZ). There are other opportunities but the dems are slightly ahead in defending WV, MO and MT for now. TN is a long shot for he dems.

EDIT: New poll today has McCaskill (D-MO) down 2 points.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/senate/

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-republicans-may-have-a-narrow-senate-advantage/

Last edited:
Story starting to spread that the 1.6million payment made by Broidy was on Trumps behalf and he just willingly took the fall to get influence for his businesses. For stormy, mcdougal, and bechard they all mysteriously use the same contract and the same lawyers and got paid by the same LLC. But Trump got Bechard pregnant, who got an abortion, and this one will be a big hit for him. Stormy's lawyer has been hinting this was the case in numerous interviews. It was always weird that Broidy would go to Cohen, who he had no relationship with, to represent him against Bechard. And Bechard also used the same lawyer for her visa that Trump used for Melania to get her visa. and the super creepy part is all these playmates look like Ivanka, Trump definitely wants to or already has banged his daughter. And the Bechard affair isn't old, happened in 15-16.

If the Bechard stuff is true then its losing his evangelical base with an abortion and getting hit with a federal bribery charge. The pregnancy was in 2016 and the payment was made after Trump was already President by a buisness man trying to lobby the administration. Broidy has been convicted already for this kind of thing. He plead guilty to bribing the comptroller in 2009

[laughing]

Reactions: ymmot31

You posted a link about an idiot, from an idiot.

Puerto Rico’s power grid is completely restored, and has been for months.
The US effort in PR was every bit as vested as it was for Hurricanes in US states last summer. The difference is Puerto Rico’s govt is corrupt at local levels.

The average age of posters in this thread is in the 50s or higher. The future is coming and you are the past. Kindly fade away.

36884104_10156721085659170_4254940983940087808_n.jpg

Did you read that article? He describes yall on here pretty succinctly.

No, the issue was he pretty clearly stated that Trump supporters want “ people darker than a latte” deported. What do you think he was implying with that?
Race or color has absolutely nothing to do with it. The only correlation is that the majority illegally entering the country are brown. It’s the illegally entering that’s the problem, not the skin color.

"Everything that Trump Touches Dies" story of the Worst President Ever.
[roll]

I honestly thought you made that up. Goodness, what kind of deranged idiot would think that? I would love for Wilson, or Platinumdumb, or LeviMoron to name one thing Trump has done that would even begin to put him in that category. Not something they don't like, but like an actual piece of legislation or action.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
He describes yall on here pretty succinctly.

Not really. Those who race bait and must invoke that nonsense where there is none are mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging imbeciles. I'll never get mad about it. Just laugh in your face and make you out to be the utter moron that you are.

P.S. It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of their skin. Those who are white and are here illegally have to go back as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT