How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AAwUupt.img

I just reversed the Kilauea lava that devoured that white Mustang in Hawaii. American cars are just made better.

---Donald J. Trump
Weird statement coming from a guy who thinks bush did katrina. Notice how long it took Democrat ran new Orleans to get cleaned up compared to GOP ran Houston. Some ppl expect the govt to do things, others just get things done.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Weird statement coming from a guy who thinks bush did katrina. Notice how long it took Democrat ran new Orleans to get cleaned up compared to GOP ran Houston. Some ppl expect the govt to do things, others just get things done.
Maybe if you try harder you can slide Puerto Rico or Hurricane Sandy into another pitiful partisan response.

Several media people have re-tweeted John Kasich’s comments...from someone’s backyard.

I'd be floored if those weren't produced during discovery of the criminal case. They're clearly discoverable and would be insane to plead guilty without reviewing.

Now they will almost certainly be redacted versions and their redaction definitely should be reviewed. May be that they intentionally redacted exculpatory evidence by falsely claiming some sort of privilege, ongoing investigation, or national security.

Had the initial viral video sent to me by a couple of lefty friends of mine on facebook telling me this is what is wrong with cops. Dont know if anyone of you saw it, but I laughed my ass off when I saw this. This is one of the problems in the US today and the lack of respect for cops and how easily a complete lie can spread.

Hands up don't shoot!

Unbelievable. They say things like this knowing full well that people like our resident libidiots will read it and take it at face value. No critical thought will be applied and it will be reiterated in their closed circle as fact.
What a racist! Didn't pick Obama.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT