POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also very popular among religious extremists like the Bundys. Obvious liberals.

I never claimed the movement was made up of liberals, so what's your point?

I was simply pointing out the fact that the movement is wildly popular among anarchists and minorities out West, so trying to label it a "far right cult" is blatantly false.

The movement has nothing to do with left or right and everything to do with anti government. These are people who view the government as illegitimate, regardless of politics. There are a couple reasons that more and more minorities are getting turned on to the movement. They call it the "Moorish" movement.

• Infecting Prisons. As a result of imprisoned sovereign citizens continuing to recruit and teach their ideology while behind bars, a growing number of federal and state prisoners are becoming sovereign citizens. Prison officials seem to have had little luck in stemming the growth of this movement in prisons.
  • Growing "Moorish" Movement. Though the sovereign citizen movement is still largely white, in recent years a growing African-American offshoot of the sovereign citizen movement, often called the "Moorish" movement, has been gaining strength, teaching sovereign citizen ideas and tactics to a new pool of potential recruits.

I never claimed the movement was made up of liberals, so what's your point?

I was simply pointing out the fact that the movement is wildly popular among anarchists and minorities out West, so trying to label it a "far right cult" is blatantly false.

The movement has nothing to do with left or right and everything to do with anti government. These are people who view the government as illegitimate, regardless of politics. There are a couple reasons that more and more minorities are getting turned on to the movement. They call it the "Moorish" movement.

• Infecting Prisons. As a result of imprisoned sovereign citizens continuing to recruit and teach their ideology while behind bars, a growing number of federal and state prisoners are becoming sovereign citizens. Prison officials seem to have had little luck in stemming the growth of this movement in prisons.
  • Growing "Moorish" Movement. Though the sovereign citizen movement is still largely white, in recent years a growing African-American offshoot of the sovereign citizen movement, often called the "Moorish" movement, has been gaining strength, teaching sovereign citizen ideas and tactics to a new pool of potential recruits.

Tl/dr

Yooooo! What's up, friends?? Had a hell of a weekend, hope you guys had fun as well.

I have a question though.

Anybody here know what an island is surrounded by? I swear I can't remember.

Is it water?

Big water?

....OCEAN WATER???

Yooooo! What's up, friends?? Had a hell of a weekend, hope you guys had fun as well.

I have a question though.

Anybody here know what an island is surrounded by? I swear I can't remember.

Is it water?

Big water?

....OCEAN WATER???

Did you party all weekend, bro?

I swear politics has gotten so bad that some people love these shootings because it gives them a chance to argue about the political leanings of the perp. ****ing idiots.

I've made no mention of the political leanings of the Waffle House shooter. Matter of fact, I've only made three posts about it altogether. Earlier I linked two articles, and just now I pointed out the inconsistencies and misinformation of platinum.

Reactions: JohnKBA

And that's exactly why you're clueless on the topic, which caused you to get all defensive about me pointing out that it's not a "far right cult", has nothing to do with politics and is wildly popular among anarchists and minorities out West.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I've made no mention of the political leanings of the Waffle House shooter. Matter of fact, I've only made three posts about it altogether. Earlier I linked two articles, and just now I pointed out the inconsistencies and misinformation of platinum.

Didn’t mean that to be directed at you Moe. Quoted your post by accident.

And that's exactly why you're clueless on the topic, which caused you to get all defensive about me pointing out that it's not a "far right cult", has nothing to do with politics and is wildly popular among anarchists and minorities out West.

Clueless and misinformed are not accurate descriptors for me, I assure you. I know A LOT about curling.

For the short version. The white sovereign citizen idiots are getting crazier and as a result ending up in prison. They are meeting like minded, anti government minority idiots, turning them on to the movement and teaching them the sovereign citizen idiocy.

I read the long version, I was just being a prick. :)

31166311_1790864014285402_1442739094512730112_n.jpg

21 Savage goes on to reveal he actually used to like Donald Trump, back when he hosted The Apprentice. "My mama used to watch that shit," he laughs. "I used to **** with him, I thought he was gangsta, how he used to handle business. Like he don't play...But shit, they say a lot of bad shit about him...I don't know, I'm not political...I don't got no problem with Donald."
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/21-sav...ews.47965.html?_amp&__twitter_impression=true

Did you party all weekend, bro?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Mushrooms in the park on Saturday FTW. Laughed hard as hell at the thought of a POTUS using the term "big water" to describe an island's surroundings. Saw an owl as well, which was quite tight. Nature is amazing.

Do you even party, bro?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Mushrooms in the park on Saturday FTW. Laughed hard as hell at the thought of a POTUS using the term "big water" to describe an island's surroundings. Saw an owl as well, which was quite tight. Nature is amazing.

Do you even party, bro?
Lol mushrooms...what are you 19? Let me know when you start dropping acid at a serious public function.

Lmao. What the actual f**k

[laughing]

He's flipping off the traffic camera because the camera caught him speeding. Traffic cams are much cheaper than some yokel sheriff's deputy with a radar gun. Brits and Germans are big fans of trolling traffic cameras when it flashes them. Saw this often while living over there.

Back about 30 years ago, some German went hauling ass through a traffic cam with a Mickey Mouse mask on. He got flashed ("blitzed"). Polizei (police) sent him a ticket. He contested the ticket by saying many people were driving his car that day. Judge forced the car owner to maintain a detailed log of who drove his vehicle every day.

Edit: here's a contemporary version of trolling the traffic camera while speeding. License plate is blotted out on purpose. Story.

18mjy6hfdibigjpg.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT