POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I still don't know how a place that makes mediocre overpriced coffee that takes longer to serve than the time it takes to make a whole pot at home is so successful. I'll go occasionally to meet up with someone and have a coffee, but if I find myself outside my house and wanting a coffee, I'll take McD's 100 times out of 100. Faster, 1/3 the price, and no discernable difference in taste.

Reactions: JStaff2187
I won’t assume Matt Walsh’s gender, but I will assume its a cuck.

Calling a boy a boy isn’t “transphobia” but I know for a fact Matt Walsh is a rationalphobe.

The only Matt Walsh I know is the dude who used to play at Florida, but I assumed the Matt Walsh in the tweet was being sarcastic.

Has wyvern given his thoughts on NK yet and who is really behind that and why?

Rocketman rides a bulletproof train to an in person meeting in china. Weeks later, denuclearization.
weve been down this path dozens of times with NK. china offers food, oil, & weapons parts and the US offers aid as long as NK begins denuclearization. a few months later they get caught doing tests in some dark hole or start launching missles. Clinton offered them nuclear reactors and they still broke the deal. Obama didnt even bother with a deal because its always going to end the same way. China offered them food & probably missle tech if they could get Trump to shutup for a few months. Denuclearization & promises to not launch missles is the ultimate bargaining chip because it gets you exactly what you want and its immpossible to verify & easy to start back up.

85633855.jpg

I’ve never seen a college application but how would one discern political affiliation by looking at one?

Do they still have to fill in race? Possibly a SJW type that thinks most whites = conservative?

That’s my best guess. Otherwise, maybe there’s something I don’t know.

Reactions: JohnKBA
weve been down this path dozens of times with NK. china offers food, oil, & weapons parts and the US offers aid as long as NK begins denuclearization. a few months later they get caught doing tests in some dark hole or start launching missles. Clinton offered them nuclear reactors and they still broke the deal. Obama didnt even bother with a deal because its always going to end the same way. China offered them food & probably missle tech if they could get Trump to shutup for a few months. Denuclearization & promises to not launch missles is the ultimate bargaining chip because it gets you exactly what you want and its immpossible to verify & easy to start back up.

Did wyvern change his name again and morph into a partisan blowhard lunatic fringe hack?

If I wanted your opinion I would have went to motherjones and got it straight from the source.

Reactions: screwduke1
You have got to be kidding me. Another one the FBI knew about and apparently did nothing.

Clearly the NRA is to blame here.

Also, I love how not being an NRA supporter automatically makes a person a “far left activist.” Hila

Except that's not what he said, at all.

The mobs, who are anti 2A and NRA, who are harassing and pressuring business to drop the NRA, is who he is referring to. Yeti caved to the harassment/pressure of those far left activists.

Ya. He only wiped out an entire Russian mercenary group, sanctioned air strikes and watched Putin back off.

What an empty show that was
the mercenaries suicided themselves on troops Obama put in Syria and he doesn't want there. He launched missiles at an empty airfield, an empty building, and some empty storage containers. Russia was warned ahead of each strike and laid out acceptable strike areas. And immediately afterward he bows down to Putin and pulls back on any sanctions throwing Nikki Haley under the bus. That'll show em!

Except that's not what he said, at all.

The mobs, who are anti 2A and NRA, who are harassing and pressuring business to drop the NRA, is who he is referring to. Yeti caved to the harassment/pressure of those far left activists.

He didn’t say anything about caving to pressure. He said Yeti “sides with far left activist groups and cuts ties with NRA.”

This implies Yeti is now a far left activist group since they have “sided” with them. It also implies that anyone who has no ties with the NRA is anti 2A and far left. At best it’s worded terribly, at worst the guy who wrote the tweet is a tool (I’ve never heard of him and know nothing about him.)

I own zero Yeti products and refuse to overpay for a product when I can get a comparable product for less. I think their time as a viable company is limited due to competition, unless they decide to drastically lower prices. I don’t think they’re a far left activist group though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT