POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been here legally for over 20 years. If you’re saying that ICE should be able to show up at my door at any random time for no reason at all and ship me back to Canada, you’re an idiot.

No, what I'm saying is the executive branch has plenary powers over immigration in this country and have the right to deport anyone they feel is a net negative to society.

I’ve been here legally for over 20 years. If you’re saying that ICE should be able to show up at my door at any random time for no reason at all and ship me back to Canada, you’re an idiot.

I wish they would at least ship your internet back to Canada.

Oh man, Kanye is going to get crushed for tweeting this lol.

If you don't know who Candace is (I follow her on twitter) shes a strong black Trump supporter and conservative. She is great.

Last time Kanye talked about his love for Trump, he disappeared, then the Kardashian’s put him in a hospital or something.

30705192_1736380089761577_1794535441911775232_n.jpg

Regarding the author of the HRC book we were discussing. Keep in mind, this is at the WSJ one of the lesser liberal outlets. Admitted biased cheerleader...and the Clinton's still hate her. Can't make it up.

The first time Chozick, as a young reporter covering the 2008 campaign for the Wall Street Journal, attended a Hillary Clinton town hall, she briefly stood up and started clapping when the candidate walked in. (“What the hell are you doing?” a colleague admonished, tugging at her coat.) The day after the 2016 election, Chozick sat in her cubicle and wrote the “how she lost” story. “Then I finally cried,” she writes.

When she felt insecure at work, Chozick would channel Clinton. “I adopted Hillary’s mood,” she recalls. “I went around despondent and aggrieved, pissed off at the world, at my editors, at myself for not being ‘likable enough.’ ” But that’s not the Clinton she wants to remember, Chozick concludes. She wants to remember the Hillary who “tried to hold it all together — her marriage, her daughter, her career, her gender, her country.” The Hillary who taught her about grit, to believe she could excel but also to allow herself to stop striving.

“Hillary taught me all of that,” Chozick writes in her final lines. “So what if she hated me?”

And that’s the irony. Apparently, the Clinton team does not like Chozick, calling her a dishonest broker

That was a near genius business move by Starbucks when they had those 2 black men arrested. Knowing that would cause liberals to start a boycott of Starbucks. Because every time libs try to boycott a business that business sales skyrockets through the roof. Remember when the dumbasses tried their little boycott of Chick-fil-A? It was the best thing that ever happened to Chick-fil-A. That's because no one likes a rotten ass liberal. People will now go to Chick-fil-A, and Starbucks just to make the liberals boycott back fire on them.

Um good. Lol. Why the hell would he? Why would anyone who likes America invite the Dem Party to anything? If you were Trump, why the eff would you ever want to be around a Democrat if you didn’t have to?

So they’re going to miss out on taco salads, Big Macs and diet cokes? Poor dems.

This ruling is actually fairly innocuous. We're talking about legal immigrants who have been vetted and here because we've welcomed them here.
Remember back in the gloomy days of America when a no name muslim community organizer from the corrupt colon of Chicago told us he would have the most "transparent" presidency of all time? I doubt that dumbass even knows what transparent means. Donald is showing him.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT