POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to keep a paper towel next to my laptop because your stupid drools down off the screen onto my keyboard.

The entirety of the Russian memes didn't have nearly the impact of her collapsing and having to be lifted into a van. They weren't nearly as damaging as her calling Republicans "deplorables". You idiots throw shit all over your beds and then try and blame rational people for your stench.
I'd blame Karen too!

A modern twist to the age-old tendency toward teenage rebellion and angst:

"Dad, can I take hormones to make me a girl?"
"No, son, I think you should be the sex that your genes determined you to be, and besides you are too immature to make that decision."
"You never let me do anything! I hate you!"
[Stomps off to call his lawyer and get in contact with the press.]

A modern twist to the age-old tendency toward teenage rebellion and angst:

"Dad, can I take hormones to make me a girl?"
"No, son, I think you should be the sex that your genes determined you to be, and besides you are too immature to make that decision."
"You never let me do anything! I hate you!"
[Stomps off to call his lawyer and get in contact with the press.]

Toddlers understand contest too! They know what they want. Stupid adults saying stupid adult things.

The two situations between Bush and Obama aren't comparable, unless you're implying Bush knew about 9/11 beforehand, then decided to sit back and allow it to happen?

Obama, on the other hand, knew about Russian meddling and did absolutely nothing to stop it. It started in '14, the Obama administration was made aware in early '15. They decided it wasn't much of a threat, chose to ignore it and not do anything to stop it.

It only became a huge threat, that needed to be investigated and dealt with, two years later when Trump won the election instead of Hillary. Imagine that.

So, yes, there are plenty of questions the Obama administration needs to answer. The excuse that they didn't want to appear partisan during the general election doesn't fly.

They knew about it way before general election. They even knew before Trump ever announced he was running. They had plenty of time to deal with it, but chose not to. If it was such a threat to our democracy, then why ignore it and allow it to continue for two years?

This Trump listening session might be one of the most Presidential moments by any President in history.

I'm not sure how even the biggest haters of Trump could spin it into something negative.

This Trump listening session might be one of the most Presidential moments by any President in history.

I'm not sure how even the biggest haters of Trump could spin it into something negative.

The father that was there with his 2 sons, and had just buried his daughter was pretty powerful stuff.

Reactions: screwduke1
The two situations between Bush and Obama aren't comparable, unless you're implying Bush knew about 9/11 beforehand, then decided to sit back and allow it to happen?

Obama, on the other hand, knew about Russian meddling and did absolutely nothing to stop it. It started in '14, the Obama administration was made aware in early '15. They decided it wasn't much of a threat, chose to ignore it and not do anything to stop it.

It only became a huge threat, that needed to be investigated and dealt with, two years later when Trump won the election instead of Hillary. Imagine that.

So, yes, there are plenty of questions the Obama administration needs to answer. The excuse that they didn't want to appear partisan during the general election doesn't fly.

They knew about it way before general election. They even knew before Trump ever announced he was running. They had plenty of time to deal with it, but chose not to. If it was such a threat to our democracy, then why ignore it and allow it to continue for two years?
They also knew Benghazi was not about a video and knew that they could have actually done something to help those people but did not.

Not sure how I missed this, but you do realize that Shulkin is an Obama holdover, don't you?

This is good news. It's a reason to get his ass out of there. Trump supporters were disappointed because he was able to stay.

Oh, and the Simpson lady who was just fired for forging the email? A Democrat and another Obama holdover. Carry on.

Reactions: ymmot31

Well, #1, it wasn't ignored. Unless you count the heads of the Republican party. Obama sanctioned Russia, confronted Putin personally so that he knew that we knew what they were doing. Mitch McConnell and other Republican leaders pushed back when the Obama admin asked them to work with them on containing Russia. Republican governors of vulnerable states also refused the help. But yeah, per usual, blame Obama. At this point, it appears that Republicans welcome the assistance from Russia. Trump asked for it in 2016 when he asked them to continue their hacking. It seems you also forget Trump complaining about how the election was rigged. i mean weren't you all up in arms because they decided to wiretap Carter Page because of his dealings with Russia? Talk about trying to have it both ways. Notice he blasts everyone in this thing...except the ones who did it, Russia. Weird huh?

Has Trump done ANYTHING to prevent the same thing in 2018 or 2020? Doubt it. Will he be held accountable? Not by any Republicans.

Trump always tries to steal credit for others accomplishments and then refuses to accept blame for anything. Literally anything that is bad is not his fault but everything good is. He sure hasn't said much about the stock market lately has he? [roll]

Hopefully the Dems can win the House and Senate and start impeaching this traitor.

Reactions: fuzz77
Well, #1, it wasn't ignored. Unless you count the heads of the Republican party. Obama sanctioned Russia, confronted Putin personally so that he knew that we knew what they were doing. Mitch McConnell and other Republican leaders pushed back when the Obama admin asked them to work with them on containing Russia.

Again, that excuse doesn't fly. Obama had two years to say/do something about it before then. Russian meddling started in '14. Obama was aware of Russian meddling in February '15. Why wait until November '16 before deciding to say something and take action?

Agreed, this was a good look for Trump.

His adjective game is still downright 2nd-grade though. Jesus, could the guy say "very strong" another time? Painfully broad, low-brow language from a guy who claims to have the best words.

Well, #1, it wasn't ignored. Unless you count the heads of the Republican party. Obama sanctioned Russia, confronted Putin personally so that he knew that we knew what they were doing. Mitch McConnell and other Republican leaders pushed back when the Obama admin asked them to work with them on containing Russia. Republican governors of vulnerable states also refused the help. But yeah, per usual, blame Obama. At this point, it appears that Republicans welcome the assistance from Russia. Trump asked for it in 2016 when he asked them to continue their hacking. It seems you also forget Trump complaining about how the election was rigged. i mean weren't you all up in arms because they decided to wiretap Carter Page because of his dealings with Russia? Talk about trying to have it both ways. Notice he blasts everyone in this thing...except the ones who did it, Russia. Weird huh?

Has Trump done ANYTHING to prevent the same thing in 2018 or 2020? Doubt it. Will he be held accountable? Not by any Republicans.

Trump always tries to steal credit for others accomplishments and then refuses to accept blame for anything. Literally anything that is bad is not his fault but everything good is. He sure hasn't said much about the stock market lately has he? [roll]

Hopefully the Dems can win the House and Senate and start impeaching this traitor.
Obama confronts Russia[roll][roll][roll]After the election I will have more room to make a deal.[roll][roll][roll]You guys sure have a funny way of confronting Russia. Not to mention red line in Syria, cowering (bowing in fear)to muslim leaders, trying to appease Iran by giving them billions of dollars to attack Americans with. You traitors deserve each other. You, Hillary, Barak Husein, and Michael Obama could all have a circle jerk with Michael being the pivot man, he has the only balls after all.

The answer is easy. Obama's administration didn't take Russian meddling seriously in February '15 because, just like most everyone else, they knew 13 Russians trolling social media was a f***ing joke. They weren't an actual threat, so there was no reason for them to take it seriously. Russia has been meddling in US affairs since forever. It wasn't anything new.

They only decided to make a big deal about once Trump won. Just weeks before, Obama was literally laughing at the claim that someone could rig our election. Once Trump won, though? It became one of the biggest threats to democracy ever, being compared to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Why you ask? Because less than 24 hours after Hillary's concession speech, her team cooked the narrative and started spinning it to the media. The plan was to fear mongering it to the public, then weaponize it and use it to accuse Trump of colluding with them.

The Obama/Putin confrontation went a little something like this:

Obama+can+be+more+flexible+obama+and+putin+obama+can_788b47_5291131.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT