POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
16 and 17-year old kids obsessed with attention, didn’t hesitate to jump at this. It’s comical.

They can’t even support themselves yet libs want them to be the face to destroy the constitution.

Who are the gullible sheep that fall for this stuff?

I don’t care who you are, if you’re in high school, you’re dumb. It’s just life. You have no idea what the hell youre talking about at that age.
[roll] lol, destroy the constitution. Still pretending to give a damn about the constitution. If you cared so much about the constitution maybe you should have put someone in who can read and understand it without pictures.

[roll] lol, destroy the constitution. Still pretending to give a damn about the constitution. If you cared so much about the constitution maybe you should have put someone in who can read and understand it without pictures.
27972441_1903190143058454_6867652996673444053_n.jpg

Speaking of pictures. Democrats would only read the constitution if it had photos of naked infants being sodomized. #RealNews

Coach P got dat press thang today bruh
sure it will be all dre s fault again lol smh like I wuz da mastemind wit thousands of $$$$ just layin in da floor

like i wanna go get drive around wit the stank ass powell girlz
Dey wood get in my whip smellin like dey just swim in da Ohio

Nah bruh yall talk bout race up in here and dont no nothing
Thang aint da same between white and black bruh

Check this out
Where padge be yo? he be guilty as a mothaf—k he wuz coach Ps right hand dogg bruh He new way more din me bruh i didnt know where da $$ came from
And where is wonder bread now? Wonder bread is the godd—n head coach makin dat money where Dre at now bruh?

I cant even drive a Uber without espn hoppin in da backseat
“We are from outside the lines” well get on outside da car bitch

Black man doin nigh shift at da Waffle House now doh and wonder bread head coach dat da difference bruh

Smh bruh life aint fair no sir not fair bruh

I listen to Joe Pags on the way home from work. He’s a conservative talk radio host. He said he sometimes loses between 300-500 followers every few weeks at random.
You see dozens of these posts everyday on Twitter. Folks are always being shadowbanned or put in timeout for anywhere from 12 hours to weeks. Folks lose followers almost everyday, too. EDIT: Black conservative accounts are ALWAYS down. Always.

Never happens to an account associated with the left. Not once have I seen any Democrat, green-haired, pussy hatted, threat making, nasty woman catch the wrath of Twitter for openly wishing death on all conservatives. Not once. And that's a tweet I KNOW you could find at least once a day from somebody. But if a flagged conservative account were to even type out the word 'black', bells and sirens seem to go off.

You see dozens of these posts everyday on Twitter. Folks are always being shadowbanned or put in timeout for anywhere from 12 hours to weeks. Folks lose followers almost everyday, too.

Never happens to an account associated with the left. Not once have I seen any Democrat, green-haired, pussy hatted, threat making, nasty woman catch the wrath of Twitter for openly wishing death on all conservatives. Not once. And that's a tweet I KNOW you could find at least once a day from somebody. But if a flagged conservative account were to even type out the word 'black', bells and sirens seem to go off.

I used to have a twitter account. I only posted bible verses and never said anything against rules. I followed UK sports, a few professional teams, some conservative folks and personal friends/family.

One day I tried to login and had to prove I wasn’t a bot. I did and signed in. The next time I signed in I was informed I’d broken rules and couldn’t login for 12 hours. But, like you said, I wasn’t fortunate enough to be wearing a pussy hat or my other penis is a vagina shirt in my avatar.

These people are trying to make you think a gun is as easy to get as a pack of cigarettes. What a joke.

The kid used a completely false headline and the leftist sheep were too lazy to read. “I was able to buy a gun in five minutes” as the header and then says he didn’t fill out the paperwork or actually buy the gun. Lol

So you’re an activist seeking attention and just wasted everyone’s time. You know who I feel sorry for? Gun shop owners/employees who deal with these pussies who come in to this foreign world, completely terrified and are there to cause trouble. They stick out like a sore thumb.

If there’s one topic that the left routinely embarrasses itself in discussing more so than economics, it’s guns. It would be like someone who has never watched or played basketball yet comes and preaches to Kentucky fans and spreads bogus info about it.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Twitter is the rabbit hole. Sometimes, it makes me apply slight pressure to both eyeballs as to get that psychedelic light show going on in an effort to try to get close to its essence to understand it. Then I start wondering what Hunter S. Thompson would think about Twitter... as it is no decadence and all depravity, literally his kind of place.

Saw a dude last night saying AR-15 fires a 223mm round.

That's a cannonball, holmes. Shit, man.

Reactions: sefus12
That's a lib thing too. They were largely behind the idea/movement that just because you're unstable that you don't need to be locked up because you have rights too. Net, far fewer in mental institutions today than 30-50 years ago.
I think you better go research when all the mental institutions were closed and who was the defunded them. Spoiler alert...Ronald Reagan.

Bingo. It's also proof that way more people are interested in making this about politics than about solving problems.

This was the most preventable of all the mass shootings imo. At least ten different times this kid could've been stopped before he even set foot in that school.
Yes, many people failed, unfortunately that that is always the risk. Regardless of how many barriers you setup people will continue to fail. You appear to expect "the system" to work perfectly, it never does. If you're expecting the system to protect you then you've already lost.

Those kids that CNN has put on the news now have verified twitter accounts. People who do not? Julian Assange and James O’Keefe.

Reactions: santamaria78
Yes, many people failed, unfortunately that that is always the risk. Regardless of how many barriers you setup people will continue to fail. You appear to expect "the system" to work perfectly, it never does. If you're expecting the system to protect you then you've already lost.

I agree with that.

Here the system didn't have to work perfectly to prevent this one. There were failures beyond imagination, any of which would've prevented this attack.

Because I agree with your basic premise, I think the right to gun ownership is important (although I don't own a fun and likely never will).

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT