• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: AustinTXCat
25289623_2020667378151167_1250399654429711588_n.jpg

His excuse is so absurd. The assistant left his phone unattended at a gym and someone used it? lol. Earlier he said he just woke up...at 8 a.m. National media reporter just wakes up at 8? No.

What I believe happened is he was on his fake burner account and posted under the wrong name. I'd honestly put $500 on that.

That or he was drunk celebrating Jones victory. Which also explains why he got up late.

Do most lefties actually believe an independent agency examined the DNC servers and some US intelligence agency actually confirmed Russia hacking?

Are they too stupid to know the DNC hired a firm to tell the FBI Russia hacked them, or do they just not care regardless?

They didn't even read the DNC leaks and Podesta emails. That was very telling to me that they don't give a crap about truth.

Here was evidence that their media is bogus BS propaganda and they colluded with a campaign. How is that not like the Pravda or something? You couldn't find a Democrat voter who read those emails. But they sure like to yell about WikiLeaks and Russia without having a clue what was exposed.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Liberals are the least informed people in this country. The mega amount of stupidity is bewildering
ok Mr. Pizzagate. And didn't I just see World Nut Daily posted above? You guys are delusional. You are the reason televangelists exist.

Meanwhile Trump is putting these guys in charge of the judiciary:
Video shows one of Trump's judicial nominees struggling to answer basic legal questions during a Senate committee hearing
http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...answer-legal-questions-during-hearing-2017-12

We will have true banana republic level courts when Trump gets through with us.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
ok Mr. Pizzagate. And didn't I just see World Nut Daily posted above? You guys are delusional. You are the reason televangelists exist.

Video shows one of Trump's judicial nominees struggling to answer basic legal questions during a Senate committee hearing
http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...answer-legal-questions-during-hearing-2017-12

Dude. Your boy..who was the leader of the free world didn't know how many states we had. Idiot

without the media there is no control over the information people get. I don't watch or listen to any media. THey are disgusting soul less people. I hope they burn in hell. It's obvious politics is a cut throat business. The less power these sick people have the better. That's all it is about.
So you admit that you keep yourself willfully ignorant?

Since you don't watch or listen to any media I'd like to inform you that the media has exposed and reported on plenty of men accused of sex crimes, liberals and conservatives, Republicans and Democrats. To claim that there is any political bias in these reports is simply ignorant. But then again you've already established that you are willingly that way.

While the nominee was a joke, I'm pretty sure he withdrew the nomination

Allegations were there well before this story. So if it was allegations alone, he'd done this before now.

He almost surely sucks. That's not even the issue. The issue is the glee and joy in the takedown. And the fact noone ever looks for anything from any Dem politician.
Can you link to me any articles written that show "glee and joy" about any of this?
I'm late to the game and would like to observe this because I obviously missed it all. TIA

And how can you be so clueless to have missed that in just the past week that Al Franken and John Conyers, both Democrats have resigned after extensive coverage of allegations against them? Anthony Weiner...not to mention the scores of other "liberal Hollywood elites".

1.) That is a republican who grilled the nominee.
2.) Judiciary Chair Grassley got Trump to withdraw two weaker nominees this week
3.) Three more Court of Appeals judges were confirmed just this week setting a modern record (of 13) for appellate level confirmations in a first year of a presidency.

So Republicans are weeding out any truly unqualified judges on their own and at the same time helping to rebalance the courts after Obama got +340 liberal judges. Elections have consequences.

1.) That is a republican who grilled the nominee.
2.) Judiciary Chair Grassley got Trump to withdraw two weaker nominees this week
3.) Three more Court of Appeals judges were confirmed just this week setting a modern record (of 13) for appellate level confirmations in a first year of a presidency.

So Republicans are weeding out any truly unqualified judges on their own and at the same time helping to rebalance the courts after Obama got +340 liberal judges. Elections have consequences.

That’s good news.
So liberals are concerned about bad nominees, but not concerned about activist judges who don’t uphold the law? Got it.

Can you link to me any articles written that show "glee and joy" about any of this?
I'm late to the game and would like to observe this because I obviously missed it all. TIA

And how can you be so clueless to have missed that in just the past week that Al Franken and John Conyers, both Democrats have resigned after extensive coverage of allegations against them? Anthony Weiner...not to mention the scores of other "liberal Hollywood elites".

There were pictures of Franken, and he admitted to misbehaving. Conyers accusers received a settlement, so there seems to be some validity there. There is no such evidence in the Trump and Moore allegations, thats the difference.

Anthony Wiener is in prison.

When Conyers and Franken were first accused, excuses were made by many in the media. I heard a woman from ABC say “It was 11 years ago... that’s a long time.” Regarding Franken. She went on to say what Franken did wasn’t a big deal.
Conyers was called an iconic figure, even if he made these mistakes.

Conyers I can’t say too much about, but Franken had pictures. Photographic evidence.

I don’t think anyone should resign over alleged incidents, unless they admit guilt or have any form of proof. And when some of the accusers have made up evidence and lie about it... shouldn’t that hurt their credibility?

But, it was only after several+ women came forward for Franken and Conyers that they were urged to resign. But IMO that became the plan. If we sacrifice a few of our own for nothing more than accusations (in places that would vote another Dem in) then we can go after Trump hard for nothing more than accusations and point to the Dems we made resign.

There were pictures of Franken, and he admitted to misbehaving. Conyers accusers received a settlement, so there seems to be some validity there. There is no such evidence in the Trump and Moore allegations, thats the difference.

Anthony Wiener is in prison.
Trump admitted it on tape...oh, but that's just locker room talk[eyeroll]. I've got some ocean front property in Nebraska I'd like to sell you. Interested? Trump has also paid settlements to many parties but claims he's never been guilty of anything.

Moore admitted that he dated much younger women but claimed to have their mother's blessings.

Need I list the long list of known "liberals" who have been accused...and most done so by other "liberals". Today I am seeing that Dustin Hoffman is being accused and he denies those accusations. Still it is being covered.

But back to my original request. You claimed that the media was showing "glee and joy". I've failed to see that and I was hoping you would point me to any of those reports.

Trump admitted it on tape...oh, but that's just locker room talk[eyeroll]. I've got some ocean front property in Nebraska I'd like to sell you. Interested? Trump has also paid settlements to many parties but claims he's never been guilty of anything.

Moore admitted that he dated much younger women but claimed to have their mother's blessings.

Need I list the long list of known "liberals" who have been accused...and most done so by other "liberals". Today I am seeing that Dustin Hoffman is being accused and he denies those accusations. Still it is being covered.

But back to my original request. You claimed that the media was showing "glee and joy". I've failed to see that and I was hoping you would point me to any of those reports.

Who was the female Trump was speaking about on that tape?

Is dating much younger women a crime? Dating younger women is a far cry from sexually assaulting a 14 year old.

What does Trump paying settlements have anything to do with this? Calipari paid a settlement in Memphis, people pay settlements to keep from getting their name drug through the mud.

I personally don't think Franken or Conyers should've resigned, but what you need to understand is WHY they resigned, which Franken still hasn't. They were sacrificed so the left could go after Trump and Moore, thats it.

Reactions: augustaky1
Child Care Tax Credit
Let me get this straight. Rubio wants a higher tax credit for low income families, who already don’t pay federal income tax?

They already increased the child care credit from $1,000 to $2,000 to make Rubio happy with the tax bill. $1,100 of that credit was made refundable in the new bill. Now Lil Marco wants even more or all of it refundable even if someone doesn't owe any tax.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._puts_bump_in_republican_tax_path_135800.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelosigalore
When Conyers and Franken were first accused, excuses were made by many in the media. I heard a woman from ABC say “It was 11 years ago... that’s a long time.” Regarding Franken. She went on to say what Franken did wasn’t a big deal.
Conyers was called an iconic figure, even if he made these mistakes.

Conyers I can’t say too much about, but Franken had pictures. Photographic evidence.

I don’t think anyone should resign over alleged incidents, unless they admit guilt or have any form of proof. And when some of the accusers have made up evidence and lie about it... shouldn’t that hurt their credibility?

But, it was only after several+ women came forward for Franken and Conyers that they were urged to resign. But IMO that became the plan. If we sacrifice a few of our own for nothing more than accusations (in places that would vote another Dem in) then we can go after Trump hard for nothing more than accusations and point to the Dems we made resign.
Franken was a comedian on a USO tour working as a comedian. He took some crude pictures. They were not unlike something you would expect to see on SNL. He denies anything else happened. Franken's own accuser said in an interview it wasn't a big deal but she wanted an apology.

Most every report on Roy Moore mentions that it was 40 years ago.

None of these accusers have anything to gain by lying.

There was an attempt to make something out of the yearbook entry Moore wrote in one of his accuser's yearbook. She added his last name and the date and where it was signed. Fox and other right wing outlets claimed it was forged. To Fox's credit, they corrected their reporting. Multiple hand writing analyst have confirmed that Moore had indeed written the message.

I'm glad you've got this whole conspiracy figured out. Again, Trump has admitted his behavior, just unwittingly.

They already increased the child care credit from $1,000 to $2,000 to make Rubio happy with the tax bill. Now Lil Marco wants make most or all of it refundable even if someone doesn't owe any tax.

I’ve never understood how it makes any sense to give tax money to those who don’t pay any? Fuzz, rq?

Lets say Moore did sign the woman's yearbook, and he very well might have. What exactly did that prove?

Old Hickory, which was a restaurant she waitressed at, and Moore frequented was listed by her as the place it was written, what is the smoking gun?

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT