POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it would never happen but......Why not just abolish political parties? Let the candidates tell you how they feel or what their ideas are and you can vote through research and knowledge rather than party. Also I find it funny how people say Trump is doing nothing for the country yet he's already done more for the country than the last 3-4 Presidents have. No joke I'm honestly getting scared of how easily people are offended now. We're literally punishing people for stuff that happened, (even if it did happen) for 10-15+ years ago in reference with the sexual allegations for the many men that have been accused. It's sickening, we have worse things to worry about.
I actually agree with your idea of abolishing political parties...

Exactly what has Trump done? (other than embarrass himself over and over)

As for the sexual allegations...bet you would feel differently if it was your daughter making those allegations.

Reactions: BigBlueSean
25152203_1653273211377817_4016349791760751783_n.png

Reactions: DSmith21

As for the sexual allegations...bet you would feel differently if it was your daughter making those allegations.
If you really have to ask what Trump has done for this Country since he had been in office then your head is where the sun don’t shine.

libs are the party of straight anarchy. They must be physically eradicated. It's amazing the founders stated "united we stand divided we fall" . We are falling. Look at all the groups liberals have created all with grievances

1. African americans
2. latino americans
3. the poor
4. women
5. transsexuals
6.homosexuals
7. illegal immigrants
8. muslim americans

There are more but people have got to be Americans and that's it. If you put more stock in being black first you are the problem. If you look at yourself as a tranny first then American you are the problem, you are being played by democrats and you must get over yourself.

Last edited:
Former Democratic Tennessee Governor Phil Breedsen announcing he will run for the US Senate. This is not going to be easy for Republicans in 2018 although the last Democrat Senator from this State was Al the bore Gore.
He is fairly moderate, would have a good chance.

Would love to see Moore continue to be a thorn in the establishment's side, but unfortunately, he probably doesn't have the funds to do that. Not that I give a shit about Moore, or wanted him to win, I just hate the R and D establishments.

I would also like to see people start taking suing the shit out of the people making up the false claims and those publishing the claims. We see the MO going forward.
Tough to sue someone as you have to prove the claim to be untrue which is not the same as being unable to prove that it is true.

A lot of people including myself are not happy with the R and D establishments...but I am much more concerned with fringes on both sides that are trying to topple it.

There's an old saying about negotiations that when neither side is happy you've probably reached a good solution.

The right wing and left wing anti-establishment people all think that their way is the only way and they aren't willing to compromise to find middle ground solutions. That's a very dangerous track to take and one that only deepens the divide between people. Newton's Third Law of Motion, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction holds true in politics as it does for physical movement. Be careful for what you wish, you might not like the end result.

Reactions: jameslee32
Please do tell us what positive things Trump has done.... list them... I'll wait----
I like Donald Trump b/c he loves the United States. It is painfully obvious you and your ilk do not like this country the way it was founded. I don't know if you suffer from self esteem self hate guilt whatever but clearly you have a chip on your shoulder and do not believe in individuals determining their fate. You are probably an atheist too. If not just love one another the way Jesus loves us. It's really not difficult.

Last edited:
Please do tell us what positive things Trump has done.... list them... I'll wait----

• Put conservative Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court plus 10 other appeals court judges. Maintains the status quo of 4 conservatives and 4 liberal plus one moderate justice.
  • Repealed dozens of Obama era regulations that hurt businesses.
  • Economy is growing at a much faster rate than under Obama. Virtually every measure of the economy is better.
  • Withdraw from the Paris Accord (that was a treaty that by law should have been voted on by the Senate but Obama committed to it anyway). Under the deal China doesn't have to cut emissions for 15 years (Kerry was a terrible negotiator).
  • Keystone XL Pipeline approved after Obama held it up for years.
  • The borders are much more secure. Fewer illegals are trying to get in and Trump is kicking out MS-13 gang-bangers and other alien criminals.
  • Days away from passing, a tax bill which cuts corporate taxes, approves drilling in the Arctic Refuge in Alaska, repeals the ObamaCare mandate among other good things.

Last edited:
Tough to sue someone as you have to prove the claim to be untrue which is not the same as being unable to prove that it is true.

A lot of people including myself are not happy with the R and D establishments...but I am much more concerned with fringes on both sides that are trying to topple it.

There's an old saying about negotiations that when neither side is happy you've probably reached a good solution.

The right wing and left wing anti-establishment people all think that their way is the only way and they aren't willing to compromise to find middle ground solutions. That's a very dangerous track to take and one that only deepens the divide between people. Newton's Third Law of Motion, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction holds true in politics as it does for physical movement. Be careful for what you wish, you might not like the end result.

After 8 years of Obama, we are starting from a far left position. The laws of motion need an unhindered path to get us back to some semblance of sanity. Middle ground at this point still leaves us in far left territory.

Not that Republicans didn’t want to participate Fuzz, they were froze out.
Not true at all. They were offered olive branches to help shape the legislation but they were only interested in trying to place poison pills that would negate what they were trying to do. Not allowing people to buy into Medicare was a concession to the GOP to try and gain support. It was probably the dumbest move the Democrats could have made as it would have removed the high risk population from the insurance pools and considerably lowered private insurance rates. When you're in a position of weakness as the GOP was then, the Dems are today you can either give input and try and shape what you can or you can stand back, let the other side do it all and let the political chips fall where they may.

He's made stronger pacts with China and other countries across the globe, the economy is absolutely booming right now and getting better every month. He's making work on tax reform and border control as well as healthcare. And if My daughter came to me 10-15+ years after it happened I would laugh and ask her why she didn't come out in the first place. I'm only 22 and don't have a kid but you better believe I'm going to teach them to take up for themselves. They're not going to be the ones who is scared to come out and say what happened or afraid to do something about it. Don't teach kids to let other people take up for them, teach your kids to take care of themselves and not be afraid of the world because it's actually a pretty great place if you don't buy into all the b.s. people spew.

Reactions: santamaria78
Not true at all. They were offered olive branches to help shape the legislation but they were only interested in trying to place poison pills that would negate what they were trying to do. Not allowing people to buy into Medicare was a concession to the GOP to try and gain support. It was probably the dumbest move the Democrats could have made as it would have removed the high risk population from the insurance pools and considerably lowered private insurance rates. When you're in a position of weakness as the GOP was then, the Dems are today you can either give input and try and shape what you can or you can stand back, let the other side do it all and let the political chips fall where they may.
Obama: we won get over it. hahah olive branches. Absolutely not true at all.

If you really have to ask what Trump has done for this Country since he had been in office then your head is where the sun don’t shine.
That sounds an awful lot like...I don't have an answer to me.

To date he has signed zero legislation and a bunch of executive orders...something he criticized Obama for doing.

But seriously, what has he done that has been so great?

Put conservative Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court plus 10 other appeals court judges. Maintains the status quo of 4 conservatives and 4 liberal plus one moderate justice.

Repealed dozens of Obama era regulations that hurt businesses.

Economy is growing at a much faster rate than under Obama. Virtually every measure of the economy is better.

Withdraw from the Paris Accord (that was a treaty that by law should have been voted on by the Senate but Obama committed to it anyway). Under the deal China doesn't have to cut emissions for 15 years (Kerry is a terrible negotiator).

Keystone XL Pipeline approved after Obama held it up for years.

The borders are much more secure. Fewer illegals are trying to get in and Trump is kicking out MS-13 gang-bangers and other alien criminals.

Days away from passing, a tax bill which cuts corporate taxes, approves drilling in the Arctic Refuge in Alaska, repeals the ObamaCare mandate among other good things.

1) Don't mind the balance in SC

2) Eh, the sweeping statement that hurt businesses is inaccurate. Some are good. Some cause even more issues than the regulation itself. Some maybe solve an issue but create a new one. The manner in which this was done was reckless. So I assume you think its good coal mines in eastern KY can now dump waste into streams.... smh. What Trump did was try to erase Obama. Obama made is mistakes but to act as if anything with Obama tied to it was "bad". is simply not factual or reasonable in any capacity.

3) Jesus people, PRESIDENTS HAVE VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH THE ECONOMY. Next...

4) Yeah, hell with doing due diligence---- OIL AT ALL AN ANY COST!

5) The boarders are no more secure than under Obama. Literally very little has changed. Obama deported more illegals than any other president and administration in the history of this country.... and Trump has equaled that in a matter of months, you seriously cannot be this stupid.

6) The tax cut will do nothing. If we are lucky, it will make some things cheaper. It wont create jobs. Tax plans don't create jobs. It places a larger burden on the middle class and rids exemptions and write offs for individuals and solely caters to big business and the elite. Your republicans have had 8 years to come up with an alternative to Obamacare and solutions to the issues. You still have jack shit. You'll never convince me repeal and replace is more cost effective or better. Just fix the issues it has....many which wouldn't be present in the first place if Republicans didn't keep sending it back and would have adopted the original bill. And again for the Artic --- Oil at all costs....

This is the brainwashing of dumbass conservatism at its best. Now go turn on Faux News and give Sean Hannity and handjob...

This is the issue today - you got soooo many people that simply just cling to party partisanship.

Its about effective policy. I could give two shits who institutes it. HAd Republicans put someone reasonable like Kasich up I would've voted for him.

al·le·ga·tion
ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: allegations
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

Liberals: l
This is the issue today - you got soooo many people that simply just cling to party partisanship.

Its about effective policy. I could give two shits who institutes it. HAd Republicans put someone reasonable like Kasich up I would've voted for him.
Sure you would have, he is Democrat lite. That’s why he got nowhere in the primaries.

Anyone but Hilary, and Libs win. You are blaming the wrong people

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.

There's a reason the Dems are using every underhanded trick in the book,and emotion, instead of actual policy differences in these elections. They can't beat Trump or the Republicans on policy, if they focus on the economy they lose, if they focus on jobs they lose, if they focus on immigration they lose, if they focus on terrorism they lose. If they focus on emotion and making their voters feel inadequate and victimhood, they can win some.

There was no Russian collusion, the President firing someone isn't obstruction of justice, we'll never hear from these accusers of Moore again, the people of Alabama just got used by folks that still think they're backwards. All of that so that Dems can regain some sort of power, is it worth it to you?
Are you fine with ruining peoples lives on accusations, with no actual evidence to back it up? Does that sound like a place you want to live, because you guys just went full retard with it.

Women need to be heard, men need to behave, but there's got to be a little common sense involved as well when weighing the allegations.

That sounds an awful lot like...I don't have an answer to me.

To date he has signed zero legislation and a bunch of executive orders...something he criticized Obama for doing.

But seriously, what has he done that has been so great?
Question has already been answered above. Your continuance of asking the question only proves your motive is not based on wanting to really know what he has done, it is based only on the fact that you are not willing to acknowledge facts. Typical liberal response.

My IQ is probably more than you weigh.... GTFOH with that bullshit. Your is probably closer to your waist size...
As someone with an astronomically high IQ, can you please tell us morons what "your is" means? It's possible that my schooling was just so poor that we never covered that. I'm excited to let you enlighten us all with your brilliance!

2) Eh, the sweeping statement that hurt businesses is inaccurate. Some are good. Some cause even more issues than the regulation itself. Some maybe solve an issue but create a new one. The manner in which this was done was reckless. So I assume you think its good coal mines in eastern KY can now dump waste into streams.... smh. What Trump did was try to erase Obama. Obama made is mistakes but to act as if anything with Obama tied to it was "bad". is simply not factual or reasonable in any capacity.

5) The boarders are no more secure than under Obama. Literally very little has changed. Obama deported more illegals than any other president and administration in the history of this country.... and Trump has equaled that in a matter of months, you seriously cannot be this stupid.

6) The tax cut will do nothing. If we are lucky, it will make some things cheaper. It wont create jobs. Tax plans don't create jobs. It places a larger burden on the middle class and rids exemptions and write offs for individuals and solely caters to big business and the elite. Your republicans have had 8 years to come up with an alternative to Obamacare and solutions to the issues. You still have jack shit. You'll never convince me repeal and replace is more cost effective or better. Just fix the issues it has....many which wouldn't be present in the first place if Republicans didn't keep sending it back and would have adopted the original bill. And again for the Artic --- Oil at all costs....

This is the brainwashing of dumbass conservatism at its best. Now go turn on Faux News and give Sean Hannity and handjob...
We were watching you liberals for the last 8 years and some of it rubbed off. You guys worshipped the ground Obama and Hillary pissed on.

Lol, there is no corner. The answer is obvious. You don't ever support a child molestor because it's good politics.

And if Trump's presidency wasn't doomed yet, it's about there now.

Even with out the allegations this race would've been closer than usual in Alabama. A vote against Moore was not only a vote against child predators, but an indictment of Trump himself.
This is what a delusional leftist cuck looks like, ladies & gentlemen.

The way he throws the unproven pedophile allegations around, he should probably be investigated himself. o_O

He's made stronger pacts with China and other countries across the globe, the economy is absolutely booming right now and getting better every month. He's making work on tax reform and border control as well as healthcare. And if My daughter came to me 10-15+ years after it happened I would laugh and ask her why she didn't come out in the first place. I'm only 22 and don't have a kid but you better believe I'm going to teach them to take up for themselves. They're not going to be the ones who is scared to come out and say what happened or afraid to do something about it. Don't teach kids to let other people take up for them, teach your kids to take care of themselves and not be afraid of the world because it's actually a pretty great place if you don't buy into all the b.s. people spew.
Stronger pacts with China? Has China reigned in N.Korea? Have they stopped stealing US patents and technology? Stopped manipulating their currency?
Dude, we've been making pacts with China since Nixon traveled there in the early '70s... claiming any accomplishments from those pacts takes decades to evaluate.

Tax reform...has anything happened other than proposals and how do you know that reform will be good for you? It's kind of like Repeal and Replace Obamacare... sounds great, what's the replacement? At this point you're cheering for vaporware.

The economy has been "booming" since 2009. I invite you to look at the market the last 10 years... You will notice from March 2009 through today the trend is pretty close to a straight line. I will also inform you that Presidents have very little control over the economy and the market. Today's market is international. A war, a natural disaster, a political turn in another part of the world could cause the economy to turn on its head.

Being 22 I'll give you a pass on not understanding the world women have lived in up to this point. You'll learn this at some point in your life but there is a reason that so many women are coming out now and didn't 10-20-30-40+ years ago. Your boss call you into his office and makes his move or suggest you do something for a promotion...how would you prove it? It would be his word against yours and he held all the power. If you ever have a daughter, or a child that is gay, or a child with special needs that child will grow up in a completely different world than did my generation (Baby Boomers) or even the Gen Xers.

As I said, with age you'll acquire some wisdom. I'm not slamming you too hard because when we are all 12-13 yrs old up through our 20's we think we know everything. When you get to be 50, 60 yrs old you'll realize how little you really knew.

Reactions: jameslee32

2.) The Obama regulation rollbacks that I am referring to were all rejected by the GOP senate and house (under the congressional review act) and signed by Trump. Obama would have vetoed. It wasn't just Trump unilaterally getting rid of anything from Obama.

3.) A presidents policies do effect the economy. You can also thank Trump for a 30% bump in the stock market since his election.

4.) Keystone was studied for almost a decade. The Hillary Clinton state department recommended it for approval but a few huge tree-hugger donors convinced Obama to delay his decision for years and ultimately block it.

5.) The borders are more secure because ICE is not being told to stand down by the whitehouse any longer. Also illegals know that they are not as welcome under this President.

6.) Tax cuts are a major economic stimulus. That is econ 101. Lowering the corporate rate to 21% will make us competitive with other first world nations. This is the reason that our corporations had been fleeing to tax havens like Ireland during the Obama years. Businesses staying put and even relocating to the U.S. is great for American workers. The left always views taxes as a zero sum game thinking that if the rich win something it must come at the expense of the non-rich. A rising tide lifts all boats, rich or not.

Last edited:

Flat out lie by you. You say one thing but, post completely different when it comes to defending the left. Ashamed of being called a liberal or Democrat? Then get out of that funk.

As someone with an astronomically high IQ, can you please tell us morons what "your is" means? It's possible that my schooling was just so poor that we never covered that. I'm excited to let you enlighten us all with your brilliance!
Is the window-licker Sean really making braggadocious claims about his mental acuity? :eek:

#FakeNews

ADVERTISEMENT