POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proof that a Senior FBI agent, his girlfriend/FBI lawyer, and the FBI Deputy Director were part of some conspiratorial plot to try to take Trump down.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way Trump gets elected, but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40”, FBI counterintelligence official Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

Andy is Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The way Senior members of the FBI and Justice dept acted in the months leading up, and shortly after the election should sicken every single American. Regardless if you like Trump or hate him, they were out of control.

For the Dems on here, put all your Trump hate aside. James Comey blackmailed Clinton last year. He ensured she wasn’t prosecuted or charged in the email fiasco. Then he pinched her again right before the election when he thought for certain she’d win, just to let her know he could at anytime with the Wiener stuff. That’s our FBI at work.
Do you think it’s just coincidence that of all the qualified people in the FBI, Mueller picks the same people with their hands all over the Clintons?

The FBI and DOJ commissioned a fiction novel from a foreign intelligence agent so they could use it to justify secret warrants issued from secret courts in order to spy on the opposition party while conspiring to ensure their favorite candidate won.

It's not hyperbole to say people should be put in front of a firing squad for that.

Dems will not leave anything to chance. These people will flood people across state lines, stuff absentee ballots, use the dead to vote, use illegals to vote. They have the media to push BS, they have Soros and Buffett's money for whatever they need, they have universities to brainwash the college-aged voter, etc.

It's a pretty stacked deck. They will finish this country off eventually.
[roll]

Proof that a Senior FBI agent, his girlfriend/FBI lawyer, and the FBI Deputy Director were part of some conspiratorial plot to try to take Trump down.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way Trump gets elected, but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40”, FBI counterintelligence official Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

Andy is Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

I really think there was an attempted coup after the election results.

This is pretty near proof of it.

At the least, it's proof everyone and everything strzok touched is tainted and needs to be reviewed. Anyone who worked with him dismissed.

We already knew it was the Dems plot to argue this about trump. We saw that a year before the election in the Dems memo leaked by WikiLeaks. What we didn't know was their level of control of the FBI, doj, etc.

It's shocking

They have no idea of the stuff Trump has done because all they ever hear is Russia, tweets, typos, Diet Coke, Melania's shoes and Christmas decorations, etc.

This is true. Brainwashed, distracted by the soap opera liberal media and have absolutely no clue what's going on with the courts right now. Trump is on pace to break records with his nominations.

And here's our rabid fanatic again proving himself to be a blind ideologue, absolutely incapable at objectively considering a situation on its own merits.

Case in point- the thread regarding the Kate Steinle killing. On that thread, Fuzz purports to be something of a law professor, or at least a 9th grade civics teacher, wisely reminding all of us rubes about concepts such as the purpose of the jury system, the difficulty of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, etc, etc.

When it comes to Moore allegations, Fuzz turns on a dime, and suddenly such legal concepts are irrelevant. Suddenly, the relevant standard of proof, is far from "proof beyond a reasonable doubt", but, instead, is whether "how would you feel if it was daughter making those allegations". Hey, Fuzz, what if it was daughter who was shot down while standing on a San Francisco pier? How would you feel?
Here comes the clown from the Queen City!

Is Moore on trial? Has there been a trial where factual evidence was presented where we could reasonably determine intent or lack there of and a jury returned a verdict?
It's one thing to have an opinion based on limited evidence, it's completely another to completely ignore the physical evidence and then still insist that the requirements for a murder charge still existed. You obviously live in your own world of denial.

Did Moore or did Moore not admit to dating teen-age girls while in his 30's?... but of course he had the permission of their mothers. Not to mention his claims that we would be better off without the 11th - 27th amendments to the Constitution. Did he even allow his wife to vote yesterday?

I have 3 daughters and if any were ever shot I would be devastated over my loss, and over the loss of my grandchildren's mother. Anger would do nothing to bring them back. If it was the result of someone who had picked up a gun that discharged and struck the ground 10 feet in front of them and then ricocheted 80-90 feet to hit my child I would know they were not trying to kill my child. Charging that person with murder wouldn't bring back my child. No amount of jail time would bring back my child nor would it do anything to prevent the next tragic accident. If you want to choke on the poison of hate then you deserve your miserable life it brings. Forgiveness brings peace.

Had Moore still been a Democrat, as he was until 1990's, do you think Democrats would have done this? Will Democrats ever turn on one of their own like the Republicans did?

Making this about Trump is foolish. Yeah, Hillary would have won Alabama. That is moronic. The economy is roaring and the left wants to wreck it.
Numerous Democrats said fellow democrat Al Franken needed to step down.

A presidents policies do effect the economy. You can also thank Trump for a 30% bump in the stock market since his election.
Did you thank Obama for the 146% increase in the stock market during his terms? I mean his policies couldn't have been too bad if the market jumped 146%...right?

Had Moore still been a Democrat, as he was until 1990's, do you think Democrats would have done this? Will Democrats ever turn on one of their own like the Republicans did?

Making this about Trump is foolish. Yeah, Hillary would have won Alabama. That is moronic. The economy is roaring and the left wants to wreck it.
I guess you've missed where the Democrats have asked Franken and Conyers to step down?

Here comes the clown from the Queen City!

Is Moore on trial? Has there been a trial where factual evidence was presented where we could reasonably determine intent or lack there of and a jury returned a verdict?
It's one thing to have an opinion based on limited evidence, it's completely another to completely ignore the physical evidence and then still insist that the requirements for a murder charge still existed. You obviously live in your own world of denial.

Did Moore or did Moore not admit to dating teen-age girls while in his 30's?... but of course he had the permission of their mothers. Not to mention his claims that we would be better off without the 11th - 27th amendments to the Constitution. Did he even allow his wife to vote yesterday?

I have 3 daughters and if any were ever shot I would be devastated over my loss, and over the loss of my grandchildren's mother. Anger would do nothing to bring them back. If it was the result of someone who had picked up a gun that discharged and struck the ground 10 feet in front of them and then ricocheted 80-90 feet to hit my child I would know they were not trying to kill my child. Charging that person with murder wouldn't bring back my child. No amount of jail time would bring back my child nor would it do anything to prevent the next tragic accident. If you want to choke on the poison of hate then you deserve your miserable life it brings. Forgiveness brings peace.
In other words, when Roy Moore is accused of something, the standard is "what if your daughter was the one making the allegations". You silly old man. One could just as easily say, "what if your son was being accused". Do you realize how silly you sound, with that? If you wanted to discuss the case against Moore and the credibility or lack thereof of the accusations against him, then you should have done that in the first place, instead of bringing up that "what if it was your daughter making the accusations" crap. That's not how we evaluate things here in this country, old man. I don't give a shit if it's the Steinle trial, or the Moore election. That's not how it works. As for the Steinle case, I brought that up merely to illustrate your hypocrisy and ideological based blindness; if Moore is to be judged the "what if it was your daughter" standard, then so should everyone else (and, I can assure you that I do not believe that your ludicrous standard is applicable in either situation). Nor I did "insist" that the "requirements for a murder charge still existed", whatever that means. Nice work, Fuzz. Once again, you walked right into it.

I guess you've missed where the Democrats have asked Franken and Conyers to step down?
I guess where I also missed where they asked Bill Clinton to step down. What if that was your daughter making those accusations against Bill Clinton.?

As for Franken and Conyers, too little, too late. They took way too long to make their demands. Besides, what does that cost them? Let's face reality. Franken's replacement is guaranteed to be a Democrat. No great loss. Conyers' replacement is guaranteed to be a Democrat. No great loss there, either. Let's see how they react if the "stepping down" results in a net loss in power. Now, I realize that the GOP is no better. Either side will do what it deems in its best interest, morals be damned. Unlike you, I can occasionally take an objective, nuanced view, as I am not as much of a rabid partisan as you are. I am not foolish enough to naively assume that either party is going to hold the moral high ground when it comes to power games.

The same "moderates" who would have voted for Kasich are the same votes who "considered" voting for Romney and "might" have voted for Romney in 2016. Uh huh. Yeah, well, if the Dems would put up someone reasonable like Jim Webb, I would vote for him.

No one is a bigger puss than the Dems who claim to be moderates. Right. Haha. These moderates just so happen to only be critical of the right and defend the left at all times.

Oh, they don't want to admit to voting for Hillary because they know they can't pretend to have any moral high ground, that it makes them a joke and shows what they wanted for this country.

So they hide behind hypotheticals, BS statements that we've seen so many times on here/ "I'd vote Kasich," who just so happens to be a RINO and total Dem. Or maybe we get the Gary Johnson shtick. They ignore that anyone who goes against a Democrat, will be portrayed as the devil.

Talking to the left is like talking to someone infected with a zombie virus.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
By the way, for those who consider Moore's loss a "referendum" on Trump, better hope not. Moore is nuts and is. at the best of times, only marginally electable in Alabama. Look at his electoral history. He has a history of winning with 52 percent type numbers. This time, instead of winning by about 2 or 3 points, he lost by that same margin.

So, what was the difference?

Was it Donald Trump?

Or, instead, was it the set of allegations of sexual abuse against teenagers, including a 14 year old- which were unknown in his previous races? Think that might have had a bit to do with things?

But for Trump, and his huge base of support in Alabama, and Trump's support, Moore might have lost this race by a 20 point differential. Face the facts, lefties. Trump won Alabama in 16 by 28 points. Now? He'd probably win it by 38. Also, don't expect this trick against Moore to work again. It worked. Once. The next time the Washington Post "uncovers" 40 year old sex allegations, expect diminishing returns at best, and a boomerang effect at worst.
Trump showed a lack of judgment by even associating himself with Moore, especially given his own troubles in the area of sexual harassment.
What it did was allow Democrats to associate Trump with people like Moore and the batshit crazy ideas that Moore espoused for the elections to come.

What it also did was allowed minorities the southern states to realize they have political power. That if they organize and get out and vote they can change the direction of voting in old Dixie. Alabama has the smallest % of blacks in that SC, GA, AL, MS and LA belt of states. If they can affect the vote in Alabama, the can affect it in other states. In the past blacks have pretty well stayed home in those states because they didn't think their votes mattered.

Clinton Body Bag and blame it on the athlete.

Doctors: Haiti medical situation shameful
By Drs. Dean Lorich, Soumitra Eachempati and David L. Helfet, Special to CNN
January 25, 2010 3:58 p.m. EST

We thought our plan was a good one, but we soon learned we were incredibly naive. Disaster management in Haiti was nonexistent.

The difficulties in getting in -- despite the intelligence we had from people on the ground and Dr. Helfet's connections with Partners in Health and Bill and Hillary Clinton -- only hinted at the difficulties we would have once we arrived.

Surgeon found dead in home was sued by ex-Giant for ‘ending his career’
The prominent Manhattan surgeon (Dr. Dean Lorich) found dead in his Upper East Side apartment Sunday with a knife sticking out of his chest.

Trump showed a lack of judgment by even associating himself with Moore, especially given his own troubles in the area of sexual harassment.
What it did was allow Democrats to associate Trump with people like Moore and the batshit crazy ideas that Moore espoused for the elections to come.

What it also did was allowed minorities the southern states to realize they have political power. That if they organize and get out and vote they can change the direction of voting in old Dixie. Alabama has the smallest % of blacks in that SC, GA, AL, MS and LA belt of states. If they can affect the vote in Alabama, the can affect it in other states. In the past blacks have pretty well stayed home in those states because they didn't think their votes mattered.
You are delusional if you think that Democrats have a chance in a single one of those states, come the 2020 Presidential election with the possible exception of Georgia, and if Georgia switches, it will happen only if there is a continued influx of Yankees and illegals more than any other reasons. The black vote turnout was already high in 2008 and 2012 and may well have been the deciding factor in 2012 (Obama was going to win anyway in 2008), but I don't recall it making a difference in the Deep South. Matter of fact, both McCain and Romney comfortably won all five of those states. If you want to pin your 2020 hopes of increased black turnout, which is not an unreasonable hope, you should be hoping for it in Michigan and Pennsylvania and not waste energy getting excited about the South.

Last edited:

Boston, we know you know how to use buttons and charge your dad for $7 a month for Netflix but you're a clown.

I liked your "putting country before party" shtick given that you Dems are as lawless as can be, refuse to enforce federal law, refused to protect borders, etc.

Democrats are gutter trash. Your ideology is such nonsense, so cancerous to a society that actually wants sovernity, wants normalcy, doesn't want big government and the corruption that comes with it, doesn't want lawlessness, doesn't want media that colludes with a party as an attack dog and propaganda firm.

Considering you're a Dem, you're naive as can be to not know what your party does in scheming. No doubt you never bothered to read Podesta emails and DNC leaks. No doubt you're clueless about Fusion. No doubt you're unaware of the proven voter fraud that occurs and the steps Dems go to stuffing ballots and busing people across state lines (Dem super PAC exposed admitting to this last year thanks to O'Keefe).

You people are what Lenin referred to as "useful idiots."

Reading Sean's post and the posts from Libs online, it is very clear they're delusional and indoctrinated. They have no idea of the stuff Trump has done because all they ever hear is Russia, tweets, typos, Diet Coke, Melania's shoes and Christmas decorations, etc.

They're so insane and hysterical, they just feed themselves their leftist propaganda garbage to fulfill their fantasy. They seriously know nothing that isn't featured by leftist media.
100% spot-on. If we are an echo chamber, they're a microphone connected to headphones.

What is the complete opposite of noise cancellation?

I guess where I also missed where they asked Bill Clinton to step down. What if that was your daughter making those accusations against Bill Clinton.?

As for Franken and Conyers, too little, too late. They took way too long to make their demands. Besides, what does that cost them? Let's face reality. Franken's replacement is guaranteed to be a Democrat. No great loss. Conyers' replacement is guaranteed to be a Democrat. No great loss there, either. Let's see how they react if the "stepping down" results in a net loss in power. Now, I realize that the GOP is no better. Either side will do what it deems in its best interest, morals be damned. Unlike you, I can occasionally take an objective, nuanced view, as I am not as much of a rabid partisan as you are. I am not foolish enough to naively assume that either party is going to hold the moral high ground when it comes to power games.
Is Bill Clinton in office?

I have given credit to those Republicans who distanced themselves from Moore just as I have those who have distanced themselves from Trump and the Bannon disciples.

You are right in that Trump, Bannon and the like will do whatever, morals be damned. There are a few moral Congressmen and Senators on both sides of the isle and have no problem supporting any of them.

[laughing] Omarosa was fired by Kelly, at which point she cursed Kelly out and asked if Trump knew. After being told that Trump signed off on it she flipped out and tried to barge into the White House residence, demanding to see Trump. Kelly had to have Secret Service remove her from the premises.
I'm reminded of that post you had deleted a few days ago...

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Is Bill Clinton in office?

I have given credit to those Republicans who distanced themselves from Moore just as I have those who have distanced themselves from Trump and the Bannon disciples.

You are right in that Trump, Bannon and the like will do whatever, morals be damned. There are a few moral Congressmen and Senators on both sides of the isle and have no problem supporting any of them.
Clinton was in office. His enabler ran from President just over a year ago. Regarding Clinton's alleged misdeeds, crickets...until now, when there is no disadvantage, and every political advantage, to throwing him under the bus.

Reactions: warrior-cat
What is up with the sudden infusion of moonbats on this thread? I haven't seen them this excited since that shitshow in Charlottesville. That was the last occasion, up until now, that they came crawling out of the woodwork like they are now.
They finally won something.

Took ex-felons, $4.1Million and sexual accusations against a shit candidate, but dammit, they did it.

[laughing] Omarosa was fired by Kelly, at which point she cursed Kelly out and asked if Trump knew. After being told that Trump signed off on it she flipped out and tried to barge into the White House residence, demanding to see Trump. Kelly had to have Secret Service remove her from the premises.
Turns out the media is even more worthless than I thought. They can't even get the stupid things right. Yes, Omarosa was fired, but she didn't get all crazy and have to be forcefully removed (dragged in the words of the media) from the premises.

Secret Service just released a statement saying this never happened and they were never involved. The night ended with Omarosa leaving under her own power and having her electronic key card deactivated.

You can be an atheist and vote conservative but how can you call yourself a Christian and vote Democrat? A friend of mine became an anything goes "Christian" leftist after living in California and the mental gymnastics is incredible.

But I ask this mostly because of black Christians who overwhelmingly vote Dem. How do you justify voting for a party who is hostile toward Christians, target Christians, backs abortion, Trans, etc?

Reactions: santamaria78
24993468_2020181564866415_2514006427405669703_n.jpg

that kinda talk doesn't work.....some folks just believe whatever jives with their prejudices. And the amount of fury and rancor produced by those confronted by this proves the point. Kinda like how those who love throwing the word snowflake around are usually the biggest crybabies by far.
Yep, you are a snowflake and it bothers you otherwise snowflake, you would not even bring it up. You weaklings need to go somewhere else where you can all cry together.

Noone on the right really cares that Moore lost. It's the tactics that have people pissed off.

The lies. The msm bias. The phony celeb tweets. The shady absentee ballots, etc etc.

Moore sucked and really didn't deserve to win. But to see such a biased process is concerning, even maddening.

And apparently your information on "Muslims" come straight from the fear based rhetoric media subscribes to. Sure there are some countries that have ideologies about women that don't belong in the 21st century. But you cannot apply that for all Muslim countries. You can't act like Iraq and Pakistan are the same as say Turkey and Indonesia.

I'll let Reza deal with your idiocy and ignorance:

First off, next time you want to pick a messenger, don't pick the guy who misrepresented on numerous occasions his academic credentials.

The idea you think the media perpetuates fear based rhetoric against Muslims is literally one of the top ten most staggeringly stupid things ever uttered here. The mainstream media here and in Europe bend over backwards to try be sympathetic to Muslims, despite the mountain of evidence that their treatment of women and non Muslims make their ideology incompatible with the Western World.

And it's not just Iraq and Pakistan. It's Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya...Egypt is seen as moderate and read about the persecution of Coptic Christians there and the list goes on.

Indonesia?

Here is the MSN article (you might actually read that) about it and the treatmeant of gays.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...-she-was-not-married-to/ar-AArPDch?li=BBr8Mk9

Turkey...

What is up with the sudden infusion of moonbats on this thread? I haven't seen them this excited since that shitshow in Charlottesville. That was the last occasion, up until now, that they came crawling out of the woodwork like they are now.
It is the only positive happenstance the dems have had in a while. Even under Obama they had to reword everything to make it seem OK. I think the term verbal gymnastics is a very good description of what they have been doing for years now. They know how dumb their base is and it works on them. Look at Fuzz, Sean, Killa, and a few others in this thread. They really are convinced they know something.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT