How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25348672_1653276924710779_7500623760051845389_n.png

Who cares if the rich hoard their money after retirement and pass it down as inheritance? It’s their money not yours or uncle Sams. It’s taxed over and over already. Good grief!

Careful, you are showing your ignorance.... It may be taxed, but it ain't paid.... hence why our current president wont show his tax returns. You really said who cares? Who cares the rich dont play by the same set of rules.... The reason is because what they cannot get from the rich becomes the burden of the middle class dumbass.... jesus christ you got some REALLY stupid people on here.

My IQ is probably more than you weigh.... GTFOH with that bullshit. Your is probably closer to your waist size...
if money goes to the government it gets wasted 100%. You might as well burn it. The money people make should be kept by those who make it. They obviously know how to generate money the government only knows how to consume it. Then they encourage people to not work and simply suck off the government teet. There is no denying that. And that is absolutey a pathetic existence.

Last edited:
Careful, you are showing your ignorance.... It may be taxed, but it ain't paid.... hence why our current president wont show his tax returns. You really said who cares? Who cares the rich dont play by the same set of rules.... The reason is because what they cannot get from the rich becomes the burden of the middle class dumbass.... jesus christ you got some REALLY stupid people on here.
Corporations don’t pay taxes. I’m talking Mom and pop saving money and investing over time. Why give money to people not willing to work? You name calling shows your intelligence.

Do you really believe that Trump won't show his returns because he refuses to pay his taxes? If that were true the IRS would have liens on all his assets. More likely he doesn't want to show that he uses perfectly legal methods (such as the carried interest deduction, writing off losses, etc.) to reduce his tax bill to the greatest extent possible. No one is obligated to pay one cent more than they actually owe. Its the difference between tax avoidance (using legal tax planning methods) and tax evasion (a crime).

Again, why didn't the 2012 tax increase on the rich close the income gap and help the middle class?

Reactions: DSmith21
Check the mailbox, your bi monthly check should be there

Black turnout was huge but are you saying the the fewer blacks on food stamps, fewer illegals crowding inner city schools, and black income rising is going to hurt him going forward?
The question is, do they know or even realize it since the left controls what they say or see.

First off bitch, you don't know me so don't go brushing me with a broad brush just to facilitate your own perspectives. I think its hilarious you just automatically classify me as a "leftist". I have issues I lean left on, I have issues I lean right on. I don't make sweeping statements about large groups of people because I realize variance is present even within groups like "conservatives".

The Muslim faith does NOT call for the deaths of anyone who isn't Muslim. These verses have too often been quoted with what appears to be a willful disregard for the context in which they occur, thus inflaming the emotions of listeners, perpetuating grave misunderstandings, and contributing to the potential for violence on all sides. A careful and unbiased study of these and other verses, in their proper context, will reveal that the exhortations to fight “idolaters” and “unbelievers” are specific in nature and are not general injunctions for the murder of all those who refuse to accept Islam as their way of life.

Among the most often cited verses is this one: “Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout...” (Quran 9:5).

According to Islamic belief, the Quran was “revealed” to Muhammad in a process of dialog with the Divine, and some parts of the Quran refer to specific situations, while other parts offer universal spiritual principles. To understand this passage, we must take into account the historical circumstances at the time of its revelation. Just as we have to do when extremist Christians take certain aspects and verses of the bible out of context to support slavery, or not marrying someone of color, or stoning someone etc...

Its the same idea. See I see religion as a choice.... nothing more, nothing less. There are plenty of extremist self proclaimed Christian groups who cling to misinterpreted sections of the bible to support their extremist beliefs that either justify violence or injustices as a whole... Everyone has their own right to their religious beliefs.... until those beliefs start infringing on the rights of others. I could care less about the cake issue. I see both sides of that argument....but I will say Jesus spent more time washing the feet and interacting with homosexuals, idolaters and sinners as a whole than he did his own apostles.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when it comes to what the Quran or the Muslim faith teaches.
To me, it doesn’t really matter what the Islamic faith teaches. What matters is that there’s a large amount of people who do think they are supposed to kill nonbelievers. That’s an issue regardless of what the teachings actually are.

because the skill people learned was.... to vote democrat so they could raise taxes and be lauded for being compassionate. Is mooching a skill?
The best economic boost during the BO administration was lower energy pricing, ~$1200 per household per year, and was something he said couldn't happen and did nothing to aid..."we can't drill our way to prosperity"

Nearly everyone that adamantly defends Islam does so basing everything off the few Muslims they claim to know.

The problem is we see what happens in a lot of cases where Muslims take over. In fact it’s similar to their holy book.

The Quran isn’t written chronologically. It’s chapters run from longest to shortest. True, there are verses that point to trying to be peaceful and coexist. But there are also verses that speak of convert or kill and violence being used. There is no way to know or prove which verses were added/replaced later.

The most likely scenario? When the Islamic faith was small and Mohammed had a smaller following, they were more peaceful and not trying to step on anyone’s toes knowing they’d be crushed. Once the faith grew and they had the numbers, the word changed to convert or be killed, violence, etc.

Europe anyone?
These people actually lack any real intelligence. This is a known fact.

Last edited:
"First off bitch, you don't know me so don't go brushing me with a broad brush just to facilitate your own perspectives. I think its hilarious you just automatically classify me as a "leftist". I have issues I lean left on, I have issues I lean right on. I don't make sweeping statements about large groups of people because I realize variance is present even within groups like "conservatives"."

Did not have to read any further than this. When you start a post out with a flat out lie (I know this for a fact), there is no reason to read the rest.

Sean, The US economy was in a recession when WWII started. FDR had been President for 2 terms by then.
The economy during the war boomed because of war production, and the US was supplying 75% of the worlds manufacturing goods.
It boomed after the war because we won, and were left basically unscathed by the war, again producing the worlds manufacturing goods.
To the winner goes the spoils.

This is really stupid. The rich pay the larger part of the taxes in this country. Wow, it still amazes how easily some people are duped. Then again, academia has allowed some to just coast by as long as the money keeps coming.

[laughing] Moore still refusing to concede. Waiting to see if the margin gets to 0.5 to trigger an automatic recount.
:pray: [roll]
Check it. I'll embarrass you in front of your children and the world by healing at a rate that your unevolved mind can’t process. I’m sorry, man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro.

I don’t live in the middle anymore. That’s where you get slaughtered. That’s where you get embarrassed. From the prom queen. I'm not Thomas
Jefferson. He was a pussy. I dare you to debate me on things.
Easy Miss Weezie!

Reactions: BigBlueSean
Former Democratic Tennessee Governor Phil Breedsen announcing he will run for the US Senate. This is not going to be easy for Republicans in 2018 although the last Democrat Senator from this State was Al the bore Gore.

Former Democratic Tennessee Governor Phil Breedsen announcing he will run for the US Senate. This is not going to be easy for Republicans in 2018 although the last Democrat Senator from this State was Al the bore Gore.

Breedsen is 73 and has been out of politics for over a decade. He might end up like Evan Bayh of Indiana who was once a very popular governor and senator but the state had moved on when he tried a comeback a few years ago.

Reactions: santamaria78
Breedsen is 73 and has been out of politics for over a decade. He might end up like Evan Bayh of Indiana who was once a very popular governor and senator but the state had moved on when he tried a comeback a few years ago.
Would hope the same fate would be waiting for Breedsen.

What happened to @BBBLazing? I wanted to hear more about his intelligence and degrees. I'm guessing liberal arts PhD. or EdD.

He's probably skimming posts gathering cherry picked data to populate his R data frames so he can run social engineering models on deplorables.

Once he's tweaked the code to produce output that correlates with the constants defined by his Marxist ideology, he'll submit to the peer review echo chamber feedback loop, then sit back and smoke his pipe reveling in the glorious praise that justifies his self-esteem.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I read an article on NBC this morning that stated Tribalism lost in the Alabama election yesterday.

When over 95% of a certain group of people vote in lockstep, thats the epitome of tribalism.
NBC surely knows that, could it be they're trying set up someone with a "racist" trap?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT