POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm at the track waiting on Preakness. But just had an amazing conversation with someone who voted for Obama, and then Trump.

If Democrats want to win 2020, they better rethink what the hell their policies and party are about.

I'd get in more detail but I'm buzzed and would rather donate more money to the track. ( Not a good day, only 2 winners )

Just thought I would share. Happy weekend political thread!

People actually believe her though. She gets sometimes thousands of favorites and retweets on a lot of her stuff. Do we really have that many dumb people in this country?
Yes, some on here, JohnKBA, Fuzznutts, TardKilla, BigBluePrick to name a few.

Reactions: screwduke1
I'm at the track waiting on Preakness. But just had an amazing conversation with someone who voted for Obama, and then Trump.

If Democrats want to win 2020, they better rethink what the hell their policies and party are about.

I'd get in more detail but I'm buzzed and would rather donate more money to the track. ( Not a good day, only 2 winners )

Just thought I would share. Happy weekend political thread!

I went the opposite. Supported Bush twice, McCain and Romney but out of pure hatred for Trump I couldn't get behind him. The guy is a 12 year old megalomaniac.

Agree with your first part. Michelle Obama didn't wear anything over her head and shook hands.

Your 2nd part is stupid. Trump is receiving something around his neck. Lmao
Watch the video. He bows to accept the medal. Which is fine. Then after it's on, he does a curtsy like a debutante at her catilian to show how honoured he is.
anigif_sub-buzz-14585-1495289748-2.gif

I went the opposite. Supported Bush twice, McCain and Romney but out of pure hatred for Trump I couldn't get behind him. The guy is a 12 year old megalomaniac.
Uh no, your postings say otherwise. But, like most liberals (which you have posted you were far left) you troll with lies to try and trick people.

I've posted that I'm left of center, not far left pussycat.
No, you have posted before that you were a far left liberal. With your postings there is no way you "supported" anyone of those candidates you posted about. You are a liar pure and simple. It is a liberal trademark. It is the only way they can gain any ground. You idiots have learned well how to lie. You should not even be in the conversation being from Canada anyway. You are here because your own country sucks. Don't bring that weak ass garbage here.

No, you have posted before that you were a far left liberal. With your postings there is no way you "supported" anyone of those candidates you posted about. You are a liar pure and simple. It is a liberal trademark. It is the only way they can gain any ground. You idiots have learned well how to lie. You should not even be in the conversation being from Canada anyway. You are here because your own country sucks. Don't bring that weak ass garbage here.

Up until a few years ago I was a pretty hardcore Christian and as such supported GOP candidates pretty blindly like most other Christians do.

Once I kicked that disease I was more open minded about politics.

Also, please quote any post where I claimed to be a far left liberal. And those dicks? Eat a whole bag, pussy-cat.

Up until a few years ago I was a pretty hardcore Christian and as such supported GOP candidates pretty blindly like most other Christians do.

Once I kicked that disease I was more open minded about politics.

Also, please quote any post where I claimed to be a far left liberal. And those dicks? Eat a whole bag, pussy-cat.
You see, that is where you lose credibility calling Christianity a disease. Your ignorance to the fact that there are many people who believe a lot of different things including a higher being than themselves proves that you are not anywhere near conservative. You have been on here bashing Kentuckians in the past making yourself out to be better as well. You are the stereo typical liberal bigot who lies at every turn and can only see what the liberal media tells you.

You see, that is where you lose credibility calling Christianity a disease. Your ignorance to the fact that there are many people who believe a lot of different things including a higher being than themselves proves that you are not anywhere near conservative. You have been on here bashing Kentuckians in the past making yourself out to be better as well. You are the stereo typical liberal bigot who lies at every turn and can only see what the liberal media tells you.

Is there an echo in here or do you keep saying the same idiotic things over and over again?

You must be a joy to be around.

It's also hilarious that you're chastising me for not buying into other's beliefs when you and your ilk are on this board calling for the extermination of anyone who doesn't bow at Trump's hand.

Gulen has over 120 charter schools in the U.S.
Turkey's post-coup crackdown hits 'Gulen schools' worldwide

160921123558_gulen_schools_map976.clickable_v2.1.png

NBA player claims passport revoked for criticizing Turkish president

Enes Kanter, who was traveling through Europe, posted a video to Twitter on Saturday claiming the Turkish embassy cancelled his passport, leaving him stranded in Romania.

"We are in Romania and they said they cancelled my passport by [the] Turkish embassy," said Kanter, a player for the Oklahoma City Thunder.

"The reason behind it is just, of course, my political views and the guy who did it is, you know, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the president of Turkey."

Kanter supports Erdogan's adversary, Fethullah Gulen, a Turkish cleric who lives in self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania.

Erdogan alleged Gulen was behind the failed coup attempt last summer.

George Webb gives some background on Gulen.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Is there an echo in here or do you keep saying the same idiotic things over and over again?

You must be a joy to be around.

It's also hilarious that you're chastising me for not buying into other's beliefs when you and your ilk are on this board calling for the extermination of anyone who doesn't bow at Trump's hand.

Funny you should ask that, your record player and conscious mind must be broken. Your lies have a similar to almost exact sound to them every time. You just can't see it.

You should come around some time and get educated, you would find life much better when a real man teaches you how to be a man.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
the source was Harvard.

and you are too clueless to think for yourself. the media works as a mouthpiece for one party....period. journalism has been dead for decades.
So Fox, Wall Street Journal and BBC are all mouthpieces for one party???

No, your brain has been dead for decades. You've been brainwashed to believe that only those who report what you want to believe are to be believed. We live in a world that anyone with an internet connection can throw up a website and make wild claims with zero proof. You decide what you believe by how closely if fits your world view.

I saw the projections of 4% GDP growth for the 2nd quarter. That would be impressive. It also would be funny to watch libs explain why Obama couldn't do it once in 8 years, but Trump could do it in nearly half a year. Hell, Obama couldn't even hit 3%.

I saw the projections of 4% GDP growth for the 2nd quarter. That would be impressive. It also would be funny to watch libs explain why Obama couldn't do it once in 8 years, but Trump could do it in nearly half a year. Hell, Obama couldn't even hit 3%.
Hope so, too! I've got money on it via the US stock market.

Your little "I make decent money" quips (which are daily) are [poop].....I get that you are looking for the acceptance of the resident Real Americans here but shit fire how bout just every *other* day for a little bit.

Mods please ban

I don't even post every day.

Also, I never said a word about how much money I make until Phatty said he could buy my life with the amount of taxes he paid, so I defended myself by posting a snippet of my W2. Since then it's barely come up at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT