POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check that your ballot reads with the votes you selected in the booth BEFORE you leave the polling location.

There needs to be an online database of tallied votes where people can double check their entries at the polls or mail in results. Should be able to enter a pin number of your selection to verify your vote is accurate.
I have been saying this for years. You should be able to go online and make sure your vote was accurate and counted properly.

But even if there is something online, unless you can see and add up all the names and votes, can you really know for sure if something was properly counted and valid?

Kamala was the dream candidate for meme makers:

GaNSfExWMAApMOL

GaNVIzAbUAArah-

He didn’t endorse Trump when he first announced he was running for President. He was anti Trump. That was my point. Well great. Who the heck else was he going to endorse?
Was & now are two different things. Hold grudges, do you?

Live in the past all you like. Dam.

I have been saying this for years. You should be able to go online and make sure your vote was accurate and counted properly.

But even if there is something online, unless you can see and add up all the names and votes, can you really know for sure if something was properly counted and valid?
So now we want votes tied to/available on the internet? That should work out real well. Dominion can handle it for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT