POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Senate races: Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan are tied or R+1 in the latest polls. All would be pickups. The incumbents had much bigger leads a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Trump - "I love the taste of Diet Coke in the morning. That sweet, but not TOO sweet taste. I tastes like, insurrection..." (nods wistfully)

21273224-b36a-4c7d-835c-e933ce4dd2b9.jfif

Don Rickles would have been proud of Trump last night.

"Kamala couldn't be here. She was busy taking communion from Governor Whitmer."

to Mayor Adams, "Best of luck with all of that."

"I wrote the first campaign check of Chuck Schumer's career"

"White dudes for Kamala, have you heard about this? I'm not worried, because all of their wives and girlfriends are voting for ME." 😆 😆

Did you read any replies? I didn't see any pro Kackala replies.

Their campaign is a complete insult to your intelligence.

You should be embarrassed when you go vote for her. When you are standing there alone in the voting booth, the only emotion you should feel, not the nonsense Ra-ra! go team blue!, is complete shame for enabling these people, enabling them who brought us here, and your desire in denial to perpetuate it further.

It's pathetic.

Harris was told not to go to the Catholic dinner because she might offend gays and pro abortion folks. So Harris screamed at her adviser today. My question is who decided to take the bad advice? There is a reason that Kamala has such high turnover on her staff; she is terrible to work for.

It’s mindblowing that common sense didn't make her realize that the advice she was getting was bad. This woman cannot think on her own and needs her politicol career ended for good in 3 weeks.

So it has nothing to do with Kamala actually being a good president (which she wouldn’t be), but instead just hate for Trump
It's not hate. Supporting Kamala is demonstrating a love for our Constitution, democracy, peaceful transfer of power and a stable leader. Trump is a clear and present danger to all of that. And it's not hyperbole....It was proven as fact on Jan 6th.

When your society continually devalues human life for decades...this is inevitably where it will end up. Here we have abortions up to the due date in 9 states and people who openly are in favor of mutilating the bodies of children and in Canada...

This is sick.

From the article:

Canadian doctors find it “morally distressing” that the country’s euthanasia program, titled Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD), is now available to people who are not just terminally ill but simply unhappy with their life circumstances. Physicians have expressed guilt over the program’s expansion and their participation in it, the Daily Mail reported.

In 2021, Canada allowed more people to be “eligible: for MAiD, including those with incurable but not necessarily terminal illnesses...

Another doctor wondered if it was morally acceptable to offer MAiD to one woman who was fat and unhappy. Another woman was seeking assisted suicide because she was grieving the loss of her husband.

Another woman sought MAiD when she experienced the loss of her husband, sibling and cat over the course of six weeks, the Mail noted. Her request was approved because MAiD authorities deemed her grief to be permanent because she had no one left in her life to help her cope.

Canada has become the assisted suicide capital of the world and continues to set new records for euthanasia. MAiD was responsible for the deaths of 15,280 people in 2023, 15 percent more than the previous year. Over 60,000 people have been euthanized in Canada since the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau started the program in 2016.

Canadian abortionist and euthanasia provider Dr. Ellen Wiebe, who feels no such pangs of guilt, recently told a BBC documentary, “I love my job” because “there’s nobody more grateful than my patients and their families.”

In March, Canada opted to extend the "eligibility" of its euthanasia program to the mentally ill, a category that could also include drug addicts and alcoholics.

Senate races: Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan are tied or R+1 in the latest polls. All would be pickups.

McCormick may pull out an upset in PA. Great candidate, quite puzzling why Trump endorsed that rich elitist dork Oz last time.

It's not hate. Supporting Kamala is demonstrating a love for our Constitution, democracy, peaceful transfer of power and a stable leader. Trump is a clear and present danger to all of that. And it's not hyperbole....It was proven as fact on Jan 6th.

Nonsense.
Manufactured reality for useful idiots.

Your ignorance and naivete are exploited. Nothing more.

When the same exact things happen that are gonna happen if the other one was selected who’s getting conned? Everyone pulling the lever for their puppet, that’s who

For example we’ve had a wide open border for at least 30 years and 5 different presidents. What could explain that? Well the president has nothing to do with it they’re just along for the ride. They’re there to take orders and put a brave face on it
False

When the same exact things happen that are gonna happen if the other one was selected who’s getting conned? Everyone pulling the lever for their puppet, that’s who

For example we’ve had a wide open border for at least 30 years and 5 different presidents. What could explain that? Well the president has nothing to do with it they’re just along for the ride. They’re there to take orders and put a brave face on it
The border has been porous but none of the former POTUS advertised to invite millions. The much smaller numbers before were honestly to provide cheap labor. The Dems decided they hate the white european founding of the country and have decided to replace that with something more diverse. Something that would upend the nation they hate and change it in their image. Slaves and masters. They know that they can control those crossing the southern border....their "lessers."

Reactions: m080470
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT