POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For starters, undermining the bail system is wrong. A former prosecutor, former DA and current sitting VP, should know better.

Secondly, the bail fund that she blindly promoted wound up letting violent criminals go free who in turn wound up committing more violent crimes. Who she thought it was helping is inconsequential.

She blindly promoted a bail fund that blindly bailed out offenders…some of which happened to be repeat offenders & violent criminals.

But I guess it was all in the name of “social justice” so it was ok???

https://nypost.com/2024/08/21/us-ne...-helped-put-re-offenders-back-on-the-streets/
Meanwhile... Down at Folsom Prison your felon clown is singing songs with convicts who beat Capitol police, busted out windows, broke into offices, stole private property and smeared sh** on the walls.
But Kamala tweeted about a bail fund.

Your guy actually took concrete, criminal steps towards a coup that his co-conspirators have already been prosecuted for. Yet you just sit there and baldly say telling a guy to do what's best for the country and step down from power is a coup. I know y'all will never look in the mirror as self-reflection just isn't in your DNA, but this is why so many different and varied people from across ethnicities, races, religions, and philosophies all come together to oppose you. The truth just isn't in you. I still can't decide whether that's intentional or ignorance, probably depends on the individual. But this is why Democrats have no platform and all their messaging is just 'Republicans bad!' Because that's the only thing their coalition agrees on, that Republicans are bad.
Untrue. Mirror displays quite a bit.

GZ9BW0eWkAA7hx8

I haven’t been able to understand how in the aftermath of the so called 2020 election people were rightfully angry about what a farce it was—and these elections have been a farce for quite some time but the stench was so overwhelming four years ago nobody could ignore it.

But now here we are four years later and we’re supposed to just trust the process because why? Absolutely nothing has changed. It’s just total cognitive dissonance I say. Down the memory hole! We’re rooting for our team to go all the way!

Reactions: Blue-ish
I think you should round up all your leftist cuck friends and meet the next protest at the Capitol head on.
I don't promote violence. I don't support Presidents that incite riots and encourage their supporters to commit crimes.
I do believe in the 2nd amendment and practice it's use. Violence is always the last resort and for defense.
Donald Trump has created a dangerous environment in America with his rhetoric and cult of followers who now see violence as their right as well as the replacement for the ballot box.
By lying non stop about the elections he has convinced millions of Americans that the only way to get a change of President and policies is thru violence. If you can't make your voice heard via voting.... What is the alternative??
That is why he is such a dangerous MFer and why anyone that votes for him is an idiot.

I don't promote violence. I don't support Presidents that incite riots and encourage their supporters to commit crimes.
I do believe in the 2nd amendment though. Violence is always the last resort and for defense.
Donald Trump has created a dangerous environment in America with his rhetoric and cult of followers who now see violence as their right as well as the replacement for the ballot box.
By lying non stop about the elections he has convinced millions of Americans that the only way to get a change of President and policies is thru violence. If you can't make your voice heard via voting.... What is the alternative??
That is why he is such a dangerous MFer and why anyone that votes for him is an idiot.
well you’re half right anyone allowed on the ballot for the demicans and the republicrats—really just one criminal enterprise— is dangerous or they wouldn’t be there— and anyone voting period or thinking it counts is an idiot lol

well you’re half right anyone allowed on the ballot for the demicans and the republicrats—really just one criminal enterprise— is dangerous or they wouldn’t be there— and anyone voting period or thinking it counts is an idiot lol
As I said before... The choices suck. But only one of the candidates doesn't believe in our courts, laws, and Constitution.
Ask Mike Pence about that.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
I do believe in the 2nd amendment and practice it's use. Violence is always the last resort and for defense.
You are as usual projecting. You cannot cite a single word on J6 where 45 incited a riot. Pure projection.

Violence is the last resort? Your side said, "who says protest has to be peaceful." Do I need to pull up quotes from Schmuck U Shoomer where he threatened the SCOTUS. The top court in the land. From his statement a assassin was deployed to kill SCOTUS justices on the right. Do I need to link to all the calls for violence by the left....GET UP IN THEIR FACE.... Dude, for every one comment you fabricate I can find 2 or 3 from your leaders calling for violence against our side. Stop being a clown. Stick to being ill informed.

Has anyone bothered to give an explanation for why if Trump is so different and he’s this firebrand that’s gonna throw a wrench into everything, and he’s such a patriot right winger etc. then what’s he doing running on the GOP ticket?

A real trailblazer would say F the both of these establishment parties Im doing my own thing why hasn’t he done that?

Well we know why
No independent could ever win.. obviously numbers just aren’t there. If kamala is so different than joe Biden and the last 4 years have sucked so bad in every way because she was stuck under Biden rules, why doesn’t she run as independent? She has flip flopped on so many issues I think independent would be great for her. She could easily say I don’t know which side I believe so I’m not choosing one. So why not?

Serious question, why do you honestly support Kamala?
Because the opposing candidate asked his sitting VP to throw out the votes of over half of the Americans that voted last election.
Because lawyers, cabinet members and aids told Trump that he was violating the Constitution by not recognizing the electoral college results and asking his VP to throw out the results.
Because Trump sat in the Oval Office for 187 minutes as Capitol police were being best, Congress members were fleeing and the Capitol was ransacked by rioters he brought to DC and incited.
Because she is not the greatest option but he is completely unfit to ever serve as President again.
Because he tried everything he could to sh** on our democracy and has not conceded the election to this day.
Because MAGA is a cult that needs to be sent to the dust bin of history for all of the reasons above.

Kamala's town hall that they were billing as a big deal went a bought as expected. All of them are unhinged.

'anyone that doesn't look white' going in to camps (and the guy definitely by the voice sounds like a guy that would be voting for Harris)

Yeah they often leave out word illegal in front of immigrant, even saw cnn headline saying trump was going to round up immigrants..not true and misinformation. Our DOJ should investigate cnn for misinformation. Trump wants to round up ILLEGAL immigrants. CNN also had a guest the other night who said trump was going to go into factories and round up immigrants, then places would have to close. One it would be ILLEGAL immigrants they would pull out, which would open jobs for Legal immigrants and any other legal citizen. Two the factory should be shut down if they are using ILLEGAL immigrants because that’s ILLEGAL. Absolutely zero fact check or push back by cnn hosts when she was saying this stuff. They let people say absolutely anything on their shows and sadly many people believe it all.

Last edited:
Cobb County Georgia:

The sheriff takes his Burger King orders very seriously.

He says he only regrets that 'this call is being politicized in an attempt to win votes'

His opponent "I don't think you should have your own deputies running lights and sirens down the streets of Cobb County cause your order was wrong"

article-6711510657e64.jpg

As I said before... The choices suck. But only one of the candidates doesn't believe in our courts, laws, and Constitution.
uh no both candidates are just there to take orders from the real masters there is literally zero difference in what their actions will be regardless of whatever they say to pander for “votes”

Harris never promoted bailing out those that had been proven to have committed violent acts. Every person arrested during the BLM riots was not a violent protester and every person arrested was not convicted of committing a crime. That is what the courts are for determining. EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

You're all over the board there champ. How would you be proven to have committed violent acts when....EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Bail comes long before your court date so your statement is either another example of your absolute ignorance or you just lie as seems to be your practice. So....since no one that was initially arrested had been convicted in a court, it means that Kamala was not bailing out violent criminals. You are an idiot. Dear gawd....G-School. You prove everything I have ever believed about government education. Your poor students got their moneys worth from a hack like you.

Because the opposing candidate asked his sitting VP to throw out the votes of over half of the Americans that voted last election.
Because lawyers, cabinet members and aids told Trump that he was violating the Constitution by not recognizing the electoral college results and asking his VP to throw out the results.
Because Trump sat in the Oval Office for 187 minutes as Capitol police were being best, Congress members were fleeing and the Capitol was ransacked by rioters he brought to DC and incited.
Because she is not the greatest option but he is completely unfit to ever serve as President again.
Because he tried everything he could to sh** on our democracy and has not conceded the election to this day.
Because MAGA is a cult that needs to be sent to the dust bin of history for all of the reasons above.
Two cults accusing the other of being a cult how convenient. Would love if they all killed each other the day after, but it’ll just be screaming on Twitter

You’re very caught up in Jan 6 which was largely like so many other things just a made for TV event. Tells me you’re not very bright

Nothing happened on Jan 6 except an unarmed woman was murdered like millions of others by this despicable government. Idk what other delusional interpretation you could have

Nobody in power was harmed in any way whatsoever which is the real problem. Because of course they play the victim no matter what like sociopaths. And you’re dumb enough to buy it

Now you’re right that Trump was responsible for it but he was hoping to set up the people who showed up not anything else. And thousands had their lives ruined and got thrown in the gulag and what did Trump do for them. Zero. Now there’s a good reason to despise him. He had another three weeks in office. He could’ve pardoned all those people

Last edited:
Yes, democrats don't believe in courts, it's why they're trying to destroy the Supreme court simply bc they don't like decisions.

Just bc you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong. It's why they keep shoving unconstitutional policies out, students loans, race specific gifs, etc

And to get out in front of it, bc we know at some point the broken record will spin back around

Not one point about how he fared as an actual President of the United States lol. Just a bunch of pitter patter about not accepting the election results, which your party has already done in the past.

Literally everything rides with "He wanted to question the broken election system" and "Some of his supporters staged a 6 hour protest that got violent at some turns".

I really couldn't care less about these things. And thankfully most of the voters don't either.

You’re very caught up in Jan 6 which was largely like so many other things just a made for TV event. Tells me you’re not very bright

Nothing happened on Jan 6 except an unarmed woman was murdered like millions of others by this despicable government. Idk what other delusional interpretation you could have
J6 is all he has and that is a fraud, just a leftist talking point. He said we ransacked the Cap? Total for the day is according to all the players who assembled the estimate....is $2.7mil. So you know that is high. The Cap Architect, Police, Sgt. At Arms, House Chief Admin office.....that is the inflated total they came back with. A lot of cleaning of tear gas chemical residue that the COPS sprayed at the protesters. But even with that...$2.7mm is what it would cost to replace one Walgreens looted and burned by Leftist BLM/Antifa. The estimates on the BLM/Antifa riots is TWO BILLION. TWO THOUSAND MILLION.

So Sambortion is an idiot and his ire is misdirected.

J6 is all he has and that is a fraud, just a leftist talking point. He said we ransacked the Cap? Total for the day is according to all the players who assembled the estimate....is $2.7mil. So you know that is high. The Cap Architect, Police, Sgt. At Arms, House Chief Admin office.....that is the inflated total they came back with. A lot of cleaning of tear gas chemical residue that the COPS sprayed at the protesters. But even with that...$2.7mm is what it would cost to replace one Walgreens looted and burned by Leftist BLM/Antifa. The estimates on the BLM/Antifa riots is TWO BILLION. TWO THOUSAND MILLION.

So Sambortion is an idiot and his ire is misdirected.
Yeah well that shows what they really fear. People actually showing up by the millions with their arms and getting rid of the government. Obviously that didn’t happen, because the potato was installed. But that’s also how the United States became a nation

That's all BS narrative fed to you by the media, which is owned by one party and the oligarchs that use them.

It really is amazing how the propaganda works so easily on you. Fascinating really when you actually understand how the sausage is made.

Cobb County Georgia:

The sheriff takes his Burger King orders very seriously.

He says he only regrets that 'this call is being politicized in an attempt to win votes'

His opponent "I don't think you should have your own deputies running lights and sirens down the streets of Cobb County cause your order was wrong"

article-6711510657e64.jpg
Back in the day when I lived in the Atlanta area, I lived about two counties over from Cobb. Cobb was solid red (all the metro counties were except Fulton and some of DeKalb). No way back then would 1) that sheriff (Dem/lib) be the sheriff and, 2) if the sheriff pulled that stunt he would have been out of a job the next day.

If this eleventh-hour catch-up media blitz was supposed to show us the real under-appreciated Harris to win over the nation and stop her campaign’s hemorrhaging, it has only achieved the opposite. She’s in a doom loop: she cannot forever hide from the media and yet will lose the election if she is interviewed without a teleprompter.She will probably fire the guy who dreamed up the Fox interview disaster - even if it was her idea.

GaHct9MXYAA_XP9

Last edited:
So it has nothing to do with Kamala actually being a good president (which she wouldn’t be), but instead just hate for Trump

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Which is all TDS. (media induced hysteria, media created narrative)

The only cure for TDS is a Trump victory: take your medicine and realize you've been conned.
When the same exact things happen that are gonna happen if the other one was selected who’s getting conned? Everyone pulling the lever for their puppet, that’s who

For example we’ve had a wide open border for at least 30 years and 5 different presidents. What could explain that? Well the president has nothing to do with it they’re just along for the ride. They’re there to take orders and put a brave face on it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT