POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you complain about the insanely low rates during the Trump years? Trump wanted to give money away, Same Fed chief.
Nope. Found ways to make $ on my investments.

Meanwhile,

GaL5vE1bYAAFbTX

Im still curious what cuban has to gain from a lib fascist state. Everything he says is completely opposite to the way he conducts himself on the daily.

I know most libs are hypocrites but hes another beast altogether.

I think Cuban is scared to death of Trump wins, the Diddy shit gets out. Or the epstein shit. Either/Or/Both.

It's not hate. Supporting Kamala is demonstrating a love for our Constitution, democracy, peaceful transfer of power and a stable leader. Trump is a clear and present danger to all of that. And it's not hyperbole....It was proven as fact on Jan 6th.

J6 You are a true clueless believer. Swallow what the elites tell you because you are too dumb to think for yourself. Your side pulled off the REAL coup. You are fine with that. Pelosi and Shoomer hand picked her as they threatened and removed the truly elected candidate of the people. So your J6 BS is NOTHING compared to the only coup in American history.

Last edited:
No comparison whatsoever.
BLM protests were wrong but were not the result of a sitting President calling for a mass rally for him to tell all his stupid followers he won an election that he lost.... Then unleashing them on the Capitol to violently protest the election certification.
Ridiculous to compare the two.
From the 'Riots for Thee, but Not for Me' Department'

seth_dillon_kamala_defund_the_police_10-18_2024-611x800.jpg

You know who CAN'T check to make sure their votes are registered correctly? mail-ins and absentees. that crap needs to be done away with. Our government is inept, and can't be trusted to run something as simple as a f***ing election.

Our elections are as trustworthy as those that are run by 3rd world dictatorships.

Here’s a great exercise: out of the last 5 presidents: Biden Trump Obama Bush and Clinton name something that any one of them did that was beneficial to you personally.

Nobody could name a single thing without lying
Trump’s tax reform included a provision to double the standard deduction. This saved me a ton of time having to keep records for all of my itemized deductions.

That's all BS narrative fed to you by the media, which is owned by one party and the oligarchs that use them.

It really is amazing how the propaganda works so easily on you. Fascinating really when you actually understand how the sausage is made.

Dude really is the dumbest poster on here.

Remember when he was mocking Elon and X, amd said if people think he's not a fool, to invest in X, a private company wholly owned by Elon?

When we pointed this out, the Village Idiot doubled down amd claimed you COULD invest in X buy paying 8 bucks a month to become a blue check premium member.

Them we had to remind him if I'm paying for a monthly subscription to say, disney+, we're not investors but consumers, but the investors definitely want those subscriptions rolling in.

Then he got kind of quiet about the topic.

That's the level of stupid with sambowieshit.

Remember when he was mocking Elon and X, amd said if people think he's not a fool, to invest in X, a private company wholly owned by Elon?

When we pointed this out, the Village Idiot doubled down amd claimed you COULD invest in X buy paying 8 bucks a month to become a blue check premium member.

Them we had to remind him if I'm paying for a monthly subscription to say, disney+, we're not investors but consumers, but the investors definitely want those subscriptions rolling in.

Sometimes I think he just drunk posts. Clearly stupid and really badly informed about much of anything, He is an embarrassment and really the kind of poster who gives us a bad name,

Their campaign is a complete insult to your intelligence.

You should be embarrassed when you go vote for her. When you are standing there alone in the voting booth, the only emotion you should feel, not the nonsense Ra-ra! go team blue!, is complete shame for enabling these people, enabling them who brought us here, and your desire in denial to perpetuate it further.

It's pathetic.
Are you drunk?

When you build your coalition by cobbling together groups that you call disenfranchised then this is what you get. The Palestinian issue with Israel has exposed that very narrow path that the Dems have used to hold their blocks together. When one of those groups, Muslims, are bloodthirsty and genocidal against their "smartest and wealthiest" block....you will lose the Jews once and for all. Pandering to a group that will kill you....not a good play.

Are you drunk?
I was just using your post as a springboard, not referring to you specifically.

Sorry I wasn't more specific. There were no pro-Kackala replies because they're starting to wake up to their stockholm syndrome. They've (Her campaign) completely jumped the shark. I knew that's not you.

Last edited:
Reactions: exemjr
Not one point about how he fared as an actual President of the United States lol. Just a bunch of pitter patter about not accepting the election results, which your party has already done in the past.

Literally everything rides with "He wanted to question the broken election system" and "Some of his supporters staged a 6 hour protest that got violent at some turns".

I really couldn't care less about these things. And thankfully most of the voters don't

Pelosi, Clyburn, etc are way too quiet. They HAVE to be trying to put some ugly stuff into motion behind the curtain.
They cried Wolf in the Theater too many times.
With all the early voting it’s coming down to turnout now and stopping the cheating as best as possible.

I sure hope he accidentally leaves his phone at some establishment and they check the photo's and turn it over to the police.

I was just using your post as a springboard, not referring to you specifically.

Sorry I wasn't more specific. There were no pro-Kackala replies because they're starting to wake up to their stockholm syndrome. They've (Her campaign) completely jumped the shark. I knew that's not you.
No worries. I thought I was making fun of her. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
I see a lot of those horse and buggies where I live. Come by the house regularly. But have never seen one doing a wheelie.
But a number of years ago a horse got spooked and would up hitting a tree in my SIL's yard. They (the owner or police...don't know which) had to put it down.

Last Summer a German Baptist (our Amish) funeral came by. Sight to behold. Must have been 200 buggies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT