POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s a great exercise: out of the last 5 presidents: Biden Trump Obama Bush and Clinton name something that any one of them did that was beneficial to you personally.

Nobody could name a single thing without lying

Says the guy who's going to vote for Trump.
< - - - -Voting for Trump.

GaL6om3a8AAkYMW

All taxation is theft. Tuition is also a form of theft these universities are getting young people into crippling debt for a degree in a lot of cases that’s not worth anything and they know damn well they’re never gonna be able to pay it back
Correct on taxation. Incorrect on the universities. It is the individual who is responsible, followed closely by the federal student loan programs.

I honestly think that ononUK account is just some dumbass Actblue sponsored account trying to get republicans voters to stay home. Nothing of substance at all. Just skim right past his posts.

But every singe person who posts in this thread benefited from the 2017 tax cuts Trump signed.
Yup, he 100% a leftist who thinks he's not obvious.
At least posters like Sam etc admit who and what they are about even if I disagree with it.
That's why I have that troll on ignore.
It's like the guy trying to sell you "real gold chains" at the gas station for $10 dollars.
It's annoying and it's insulting.

Back in the day when I lived in the Atlanta area, I lived about two counties over from Cobb. Cobb was solid red (all the metro counties were except Fulton and some of DeKalb). No way back then would 1) that sheriff (Dem/lib) be the sheriff and, 2) if the sheriff pulled that stunt he would have been out of a job the next day.
That call alone , in a normal world, would be so embarrassing that he’d need to apologize and maybe resign. At the very least it would defeat him.

But today…..no consequences.

Correct on taxation. Incorrect on the universities. It is the individual who is responsible, followed closely by the federal student loan programs.
Well kids are getting fed misinformation that they have to go to college. And then the schools basically just extort them or their parents. It has to be shut down unfortunately it’s totally criminal it’s price gouging. It’s Jew usury by both the schools and the banks

At least posters like Sam etc admit who and what they are about even if I disagree with it.
It's like the guy trying to sell you "real gold chains" at the gas station for $10 dollars.
I’m as far right as it gets. That’s why I have no use for Donald Trump or voting in general. I’m politically homeless

But that’s what a cult moron like you does anyone who’s not a part of your echo chamber, anyone who calls you on your bullshit must be on the other team. Well I hate to break it you but there’s more than two teams. You’re gonna find that out the hard way if you don’t turn off the lying television

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Getting more and more confident about Pennsylvania.

Casey was once singing a different tune:

Exactly same thing the (Dem/libs) did in 2022 here in Ohio in the Vance race....Dem/lib lost, and are doing again this year with Sherrod Brown (Dem/lib). If you didn't know better, in the last few weeks based on their commercials you would think that he had flipped to the Repub party. They know they're in 'deep dodo'.

The other problem is you think that because you’re highly invested in this stupid pageant reality show you assume everyone else cares as much as you do…but millions of people are done with this rotten government. It’s dead. The fed is dead.

Heard on a radio talk show this morning...but haven't seen anybody here mention it (apologies if I missed it).
Heard that Harris chewed out her campaign mgr this morning on a call for about 30 minutes. Plenty of F bombs. Guess because of all the negative reviews of her NOT showing up at the Al Smith dinner last night.
Said it was all over social media....which I don't do.

The great thing about not choosing between either of these two scumbags is knowing what’s coming is coming either way and not getting distracted by something that doesn’t matter.

I haven’t lost a minute of sleep over who the next king with no clothes is gonna be. Nobody is really voting and it makes no difference because anyone allowed on the ticket is just gonna be there taking orders. It won’t even be settled for months after selection day most likely. Nobody with a brain has any faith in the process. We haven’t even resolved what a farce it was four years ago

SIAP

Meanwhile, AOCs district is filthy as hell.

Meanwhile, AOCs district is filthy as hell.

And to think...if it wasn't for her, many of the people who live there would have good jobs at the (huge) Amazon facility by now. The one she ran out of town.

Heard on a radio talk show this morning...but haven't seen anybody here mention it (apologies if I missed it).
Heard that Harris chewed out her campaign mgr this morning on a call for about 30 minutes. Plenty of F bombs. Guess because of all the negative reviews of her NOT showing up at the Al Smith dinner last night.

Certainly sounds like Kamala if you listen to what some former aides say about her. They say she doesn't prepare for anything and when she inevitably looks bad/stupid afterwards she lashes out at everyone. She has had an unreal amount of staff quit in the last 3 and a half years. That idiot doesn't have anyone to blame but herself...the dinner last night is a 'must go to' event in presidential campaigns.

Last edited:
I’m as far right as it gets. That’s why I have no use for Donald Trump or voting in general. I’m politically homeless

But that’s what a cult moron like you does anyone who’s not a part of your echo chamber, anyone who calls you on your bullshit must be on the other team. Well I hate to break it you but there’s more than two teams. You’re gonna find that out the hard way if you don’t turn off the lying television
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The great thing about not choosing between either of these two scumbags is knowing what’s coming is coming either way and not getting distracted by something that doesn’t matter.

I haven’t lost a minute of sleep over who the next king with no clothes is gonna be. Nobody is really voting and it makes no difference because anyone allowed on the ticket is just gonna be there taking orders. It won’t even be settled for months after selection day most likely. Nobody with a brain has any faith in the process. We haven’t even resolved what a farce it was four years ago

For something you don't care about, you sure do spend a lot of time on here talking about it.

Looks like a classic defense mechanism to me...

Harris was told not to go to the Catholic dinner because she might offend gays and pro abortion folks. So Harris screamed at her adviser today. My question is who decided to take the bad advice? There is a reason that Kamala has such high turnover on her staff; she is terrible to work for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT