POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was never an abortion warrior before joining this thread. I can't get pregnant, figured I'd leave the issue to those it concerned. But the zealots here definitely crusade against it. And they got what their minority wanted. Roughly two-thirds of women support abortion rights. Might as well support them, if this is the opposition they face. SCOTUS revoking rights is an extremely dangerous precedent. How will they feel when they come for the 1st or 2nd?
Karl goes all in on lies and brainwashing. Women don’t own the abortion issue. There was, and still is, no Constitutional right to abortion.

So, you’ve equated a baby in the womb with having no more importance than a skin tag - and now here you are labeling another forum member a “pregnant child lovin pedophile”.

You need to take a break.
You need to take a break from passing laws that give the state control over people's bodies and medical decisions.
You need to take a break from giving a rapist the right to force his victim to carry his baby.
If you want to force a minor to carry the baby of a rapist.... Sounds like you are a fan of pregnant children and pedophile paternal rights too.

Last edited:
I’ve already reported him.
You're a clown. This is a national debate. Your nutjob party is the one passing these sick laws.
There are ads on television stations all across America addressing this very issue.
Sounds like you are one of those MAGAs that loves to talk big about abortion and pass laws with no exceptions but don't like hearing the disgusting stories of the effects of those laws on little children.
Or as you like to call pregnant 10 year old rape victims...."Mom".
Get over it or vote for a change in those laws. 🤢

There are only 9 states out of 51 that have the no exception for rape clause. You have a problem with KY being one of those take it up with your boy Breashear, he’s the ****ing governor, not me. Neighboring states Ohio and Indiana allow for them and it won’t take but a few hours to even get there by car no matter what part of the state you live in. You’re the one on your high horse, we all have sympathy for rape victims and their plight but you keep using this as your argument for “healthcare” when it is less than 1% of abortions in the US and over 90% are for no ****ing reason whatsoever. I have compassion, you don’t even know what the ****ing word means!!
This just shows how illinformed you are. Beshear vetoed the law but the nutjobs overrode his veto.
You also have no clue about why women are getting abortions. Many are ectopic pregnancies. Many are still born. Some are rape victims. Some are unviable babies who will die at birth.
You're not a doctor or a woman. You shouldn't be deciding this issue at all.
You would raise holy hell if the state decided they have control over your body and you had to drive hundreds of miles for healthcare when they decide.

Last edited:
Trump's nuts will do anything to make the government look bad or attack government programs.
They hate the government, judges, courts, US Capitol, FBI, public schools, FEMA and military involvement in Ukraine.
There is not much difference between MAGA and Antifa. Anarchists.

Last edited:
It's almost as if Kamala is campaigning for Trump.

Not one thing. Not even a joke about different flavored ice cream to deflect.

Should have stuck with “well I grew up in a middle class home” because answering questions is a disaster.

They’re going to overwhelm the power grid firing up all the printers they need for kamabla ballots at this point.

You know that whole terrible dark Brandon meme the lefties tried to make popular but couldn’t because it’s so stupid?

I think it’s time for the right to revive that meme now that he seems to be having some lucid moments and is torpedoing kamabla each chance he gets.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT