POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Putting Bibles in schools wasn’t enough. Had to work a back room deal to funnel money to Donald Trump. Repulsive, but Im sure some of you clap on.

Bibles and Trump. That is like a double triggering for you DemBolsheviks.

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

This is now the second mainstream Republican who has either promoted or advocated the idea that the allies in WW2 were not the side of good.

And unfortunately this one was a hell of a basketball player

• Wow
Reactions: sambowieshin
This sounds awesome, but it doesn't factor in that Democrats aren't banking on the American voter to win the election. They knew years ago that they had to bring millions in as they knew their globalist goals didn't allign with Americans. Just criminal what they are putting in motion. Even more criminal is their voting base ignoring it all just so long as they "win".

Last edited:
Imagine caring about this lol.
Are you cool with teachers reading passages from the Bible about Lot offering his daughters up for sex with a mob then getting drunk and impregnating them later in a cave??
What about stories of a dad hearing voices in his head that tell him to kill his own son??
How bout a good ole story about two half siblings named Amnon and Tamar that involves rape and incest??

That sure sounds like a book that should be banned in schools to me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is now the second mainstream Republican who has either promoted or advocated the idea that the allies in WW2 were not the side of good.

And unfortunately this one was a hell of a basketball player
You may be shocked to know that there have been many historians who view the Atlantic Alliance as nothing more than a prop to the Anglo-American empire.

So she has time for this and an interview with Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes but not with an actual journalist who could take her to task.

Of course.
From Wikipedia

Jackson was a close friend of George Floyd, who drew international attention when he was killed by police in Minneapolis on May 25, 2020.[126] Jackson received media attention for an impassioned speech he gave at a protest rally in Minnesota.[127] In it, he stated, "I'm here because they're not gonna demean the character of George Floyd, my twin."[128] Jackson and Floyd called each other "Twin" due to their similar physical appearance.[128][129]

This sounds awesome, but it doesn't factor in the fact that Democrats aren't banking on the American voter to win the election. They knew years ago that they had to bring millions in as they knew their globalist goals didn't allign with Americans. Just criminal what they are putting in motion. Even more criminal is their voting base ignoring it all just so long as they "win".

You should listen to those that know him best.

I seem to remember her being selected before the delegates rubber stamped it. Maybe I need to listen to more NPR or something.

Oh, shame on you Nail. You should know that the elites choosing the democrat’s party choice is straight “democracy” in a Constitutional Republic.

KAB needs to be awarded 1000 Obama points for his astute knowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT